Satanism is obvious in Hollywood - hiding in plain sight

Whitney was a known cocaine addict, she was mad at Clive because he was over working her. Clive manipulated Bobby Brown to get Whitney to tour right after the birth of their first child. She was probably trying to worn Brandy about the demands the industry puts on people. I don't consider that satanic.

Dave Chapell is a comedian he is probably trying to build a comedy routine off the concept of cross dressing in Hollywood.

I would be careful about demonizing people.

Lastly, if you truly think that what is your solution to Clive?

This is the story you haven't heard about Whitney Houston and Clive Davis. She tried to warn a singer named Brandy during a live interview by slipping her a note. To this day Brandy has refused to tell the world what was written inside that note. Notice the look on Clive's face wondering what Whitney is up to? This man is pure evil.

So in this clip we see Whitney Houston speaking about almost drowning as if she is trying to tell the world something and later on? She drowns again - in her tub. This time? She dies. The morning of the Superbowl? This story breaks. Her daughter? Found face down in a tub - drowned. Now she is in a "medically induced" coma. I find the timing of this story highly suspicious in light of the information this man gives on his videos about the Satanists in control of Hollywood stars, musicians, and sports teams.

Bobbi Kristina Brown found unconscious in bathtub - Videos - CBS News

The 21-year old daughter of late singer Whitney Houston was found unconscious in a bathtub. She's currently hospitalized near Atlanta. Mark Strassmann reports.

This is the story you haven't heard about Whitney Houston and Clive Davis. She tried to warn a singer named Brandy during a live interview by slipping her a note. To this day Brandy has refused to tell the world what was written inside that note. Notice the look on Clive's face wondering what Whitney is up to? This man is pure evil.

So in this clip we see Whitney Houston speaking about almost drowning as if she is trying to tell the world something and later on? She drowns again - in her tub. This time? She dies. The morning of the Superbowl? This story breaks. Her daughter? Found face down in a tub - drowned. Now she is in a "medically induced" coma. I find the timing of this story highly suspicious in light of the information this man gives on his videos about the Satanists in control of Hollywood stars, musicians, and sports teams.

I know you are aware of addiction and family cycles, I would be more apt to look into root causes of generational curses then I would to blame Clive Davis.

What was the underlying cause of Whitney's addiction to cocaine, look closely at her family relationships, she experienced some violence in her family. You have to go back through each generation to see what each person is carrying forward to the next and uncover the original cause that has infected the family tree.

Who is Clive Davis's newest star? Kate Perry. Clive appears to have an interest in former Gospel singers - is he trying to turn them into twice the son of hell he is? You decide.

Katy Perry John Mayer Wear Matching White To Clive Davis 8217 Pre-GRAMMY Party 100.3 Jack FM 8211 Dallas TX

Last night at his annual pre-GRAMMY party,Clive Davis honored his friend, Whitney Houston.

The music exec, whose new book about his career,The Soundtrack of My Life, comes out February 19, played a rarely scene video of Whitney singing “All The Man That I Need” at a concert for the troops, according to E! Online.

Davis honored his friend, who passed away only hours before last year’s party, with just one short, but sweet statement.

“She was the greatest contemporary singer of our lifetime,” he said.
What was Houston's note to Brandy about? I think she was warning her about the Son of Satan she was sitting next to. Clive Davis. Houston was obviously in fear for her life. It isn't hard to see what is going on here. Katie Perry had better open her eyes fast. She needs a lot of prayer if she is ever going to get out.

I know you are aware of addiction and family cycles, I would be more apt to look into root causes of generational curses then I would to blame Clive Davis.

What was the underlying cause of Whitney's addiction to cocaine, look closely at her family relationships, she experienced some violence in her family. You have to go back through each generation to see what each person is carrying forward to the next and uncover the original cause that has infected the family tree.

According to the original report yesterday morning - Houston's daughter was found face down in the bathtub. Drowned. They said they did not find any alcohol or drugs in her system. Explain that one.

John Todd makes it clear in his videos that anyone who was going to have a contract in the Music Industry had to agree to sell their soul to Satan. Listen to his video.

Who is in control of the Music Industry in Hollywood? Clive Davis. That's who.

According to the original report Houston's daughter was found face down in the bathtub. Drowned. They said they did not find any alcohol or drugs in her system. Explain that one.

You would have to go through the generational abuse in Whitney's lineage to uncover the root cause. Whitneys mother was physically abusive and who knows what happened to her to cause that, her mother was into show business herself as you know.

If you are truly interested I would research the family tree and go from there.

You still did not provide an answer to my question. If you think Clive Davis is satan's son, what would be your solution to that problem, and how does that help whitney's daughter right now?

Please hold your comments until all the material is up to examine. You could not possibly have watched all the videos and read the rest of the information yet. Examine the evidence FIRST. We'll open for comments later. For now? Just watch the videos. Thanks.
Obviously you're unaware of how ridiculous you are.

Whitney was a known cocaine addict, she was mad at Clive because he was over working her. Clive manipulated Bobby Brown to get Whitney to tour right after the birth of their first child. She was probably trying to worn Brandy about the demands the industry puts on people. I don't consider that satanic.

Dave Chapell is a comedian he is probably trying to build a comedy routine off the concept of cross dressing in Hollywood.

It's obvious you didn't listen to the entire series of videos, Drifter. Watch the videos. The bible is very clear that we are to expose evil. What is my solution for Clive Davis? Pray that he repents of his sins and becomes a born again Christian. That is the only solution for anyone headed for hell, Drifter. The other thing all Christians should be praying for is that the American people wake up to the reality that Satanists are now in control of Hollywood, Music, Rappers, the Homosexual agenda and that they have nothing to do with it and do not allow their children to have anything to do with it. Music is the number 1 tool of the occult and Americans need to realize what is happening in America right now.

According to the original report Houston's daughter was found face down in the bathtub. Drowned. They said they did not find any alcohol or drugs in her system. Explain that one.

You would have to go through the generational abuse in Whitney's lineage to uncover the root cause. Whitneys mother was physically abusive and who knows what happened to her to cause that, her mother was into show business herself as you know.

If you are truly interested I would research the family tree and go from there.

You still did not provide an answer to my question. If you think Clive Davis is satan's son, what would be your solution to that problem, and how does that help whitney's daughter right now?

I just answered your question. Read my reply.

Please hold your comments until all the material is up to examine. You could not possibly have watched all the videos and read the rest of the information yet. Examine the evidence FIRST. We'll open for comments later. For now? Just watch the videos. Thanks.
Obviously you're unaware of how ridiculous you are.

This isn't about me. This is about Satanism in Hollywood and the devastating effect it is having on America right now.

It's obvious you didn't listen to the entire series of videos, Drifter. Watch the videos. The bible is very clear that we are to expose evil. What is my solution for Clive Davis? Pray that he repents of his sins and becomes a born again Christian. That is the only solution for anyone headed for hell, Drifter. The other thing all Christians should be praying for is that the American people wake up to the reality that Satanists are now in control of Hollywood, Music, Rappers, the Homosexual agenda and that they have nothing to do with it and do not allow their children to have anything to do with it. Music is the number 1 tool of the occult and Americans need to realize what is happening in America right now.

If he is Satans son, I am not sure how that would work.

Your correct I did not watch all the videos, but I loved Whitney and know some stuff about her.

I will look at it later, I have to leave in a few minutes.

You are being stubborn imo not even being wiling to look at other causes, but I also am that way sometimes so I get it. ;)

Hollywood does not control the entire music industry, and you know that....Hollywood does not control the entire movie industry....

No one worships Satan the way American right wing Christians do.

They discriminate.

Let him die.

Feed the poor and they will breed.

Worship money.

If you are against every single one of Jesus' messages, then, by definition, it's Satan you worship.

Forum List

Back