Satanism is obvious in Hollywood - hiding in plain sight

Drifter this is a couple of interviews that Dave Chapelle did to explain why he left suddenly and abandoned his career in Hollywood - listen closely to what he is saying here.

He's trying to let others listening know that these 6 studios are in control - you have to read between the lines for what he is saying. He left the show twice and said he was slandered and false stories reported about him in order to discredit him. I believe they did it - in case he came out to tell all as Quaid did.

Last edited:
You really should be medicated, Jeri.

Address the OP and the material presented or don't but drop the personal attacks and insults, Ravi.
It wasn't an insult. I'm worried about you. Often times a little mental health treatment improves your life immensely.

You are promoting Satanic indoctrination of school children in Orlando, Florida on this message board and you are concerned about me? Work on yourself, Ravi. You're headed in the wrong direction.

Then there is this interview with Kate Perry.

What a fool this girl is - she tells the interviewer she sold her soul to the devil as if she were discussing the weather. Very foolish. What will it profit her to gain the whole world and then lose her own soul?

Address the OP and the material presented or don't but drop the personal attacks and insults, Ravi.
It wasn't an insult. I'm worried about you. Often times a little mental health treatment improves your life immensely.

You are promoting Satanic indoctrination of school children in Orlando, Florida on this message board and you are concerned about me? Work on yourself, Ravi. You're headed in the wrong direction.
I never did such a thing. IMO, none of that shit should be allowed to be shoved on children by adults with an agenda. But if you are going to let your fundie nutter Christians do it then you must let the Satanists do it as well.

I never did such a thing. IMO, none of that shit should be allowed to be shoved on children by adults with an agenda. But if you are going to let your fundie nutter Christians do it then you must let the Satanists do it as well.

You posted the thread on it right here on USMB. What are you talking about? Do you have a memory problem? Perhaps you need to check into that, Ravi. I remember it vividly. I also remember you posting a thread not too long after talking about how bad things were going for you. Perhaps you need to have a look at what you are doing and things will start going better?

The communists are coming, the devil is gonna get you. :lmao: She should spend more time on Jesus and less time thinking of ways the world is gonna end and the devil is gonna get her. :cuckoo:

You posted the thread on it right here on USMB. What are you talking about? Do you have a memory problem? Perhaps you need to check into that, Ravi. I remember it vividly. I also remember you posting a thread not too long after talking about how bad things were going for you. Perhaps you need to have a look at what you are doing and things will start going better?
I remember the thread. You had a bit of a meltdown in it and misrepresent almost everything I posted.

Your words spoke for what they were - a pitch for Satanists to convert school children at public schools - there was no meltdown by me. I do not do meltdowns. Now address the topic of this thread or find another one to rant on, Ravi. Don't do it here.

We can begin with who is in control of Hollywood musicians - who makes or breaks the careers of those looking for stardom. Who is it? Clive Davis. Is Clive Davis a Satanist? This report claims he is Satan's son. There are many sons and daughters of Satan but what happens when an entire industry is controlled by His children? Let's begin with some of the tell tale signs that the agenda of Satan is being pushed hard. This is a video of Dave Chapelle who tells Oprah Winfrey in this interview that there is something going on with the demand that all black actors dress in women's clothing. I think perhaps Dave has missed the point. This has also been required of white actors as well. Listen to this interview and then we can put up the series on Satan's son in order.

This is quite interesting.

What does the bible say?

It is written:

The woman shall not wear that which pertains to a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all who do so are abomination to the LORD your God.

One thing that impresses me is that I have noted consistently the black african american men standing up and speaking out about this - more than anyone else. That is across the board - hip hop - actors - musicians - they are all more vocal than everyone else - in fact - the entire series on exposing Clive Davis for Satanism on this 6 part series was done by an african american male. So there you have it. The African Americans are speaking out more than every one else.

I commend them for doing so.

crips are you blaming the homosexuals for whitneys daughter going into a coma?

I suppose I should unwatch thread.

I really like you Jere but I can't go down that road with you ;)

Hugs to you Jer (((HUGS)))

No, I'm not blaming homosexuals for the death of Whitney Houston. The fact that Clive Davis is an admitted bisexual / homosexual is not the reason for his being involved in Satanism. Although it is perverse. I believe the reason for his serving Satan is the original offer Satan layed down for Jesus. Bow down and worship me and I'll give you the world. He failed to mention to those who serve him that he despises them because they were created in Gods' image (Genesis 1:26) and plans on destroying them.
Hollywood does not control the entire music industry, and you know that....Hollywood does not control the entire movie industry....

Hollywood does not control the entire music industry, and you know that....Hollywood does not control the entire movie industry....

Thank you for the reminder. I should not leave out their partners - the homosexuals on Madison Avenue. They play a huge part in this as well. Here is an example of how they use it to their advantage:

Political Correctness is Torture - Breitbart
Here we go again. The latest poster conservative for political-correctness-run-amok in a country careening downhill on left-wing, Democratic cruise control is Republican congresswoman Virginia Foxx.Mrs. Foxx’s impropriety: The thought crime of arguing against “hate crime” laws by pointing out that Matthew Shepard – the tragic icon attached to the legislation – represents a salient argument against enacting them.

Mr. Shepard, the gay Wyoming teenager robbed and savagely beaten to death by drug-addled thugs in 1998, is the emotionally charged posthumous force behind the movement to pass hate crime laws. He got that way after a relentless, decade long mainstream media, Madison Avenue and Hollywood propaganda campaign to make his death a symbol of just-beneath-the-surface sadistic intolerance toward homosexuals.

Three films, a documentary, a play and songs by Melissa Etheridge, Tori Amos and Elton John have made the gay-martyr case a high truth of pop culture. The thematically related “Boys Don’t Cry” and “Brokeback Mountain” reinforced the narrative that gays like Mr. Shepard are regularly isolated for cruel and unusual attacks.

But the congresswoman is not buying the Hollywood hype. “The hate crimes bill was named for [Shepard], but it’s really a hoax that continues to be used as an excuse for passing these bills,” Mrs. Foxx said on the House floor last week.

What's all this nonsense? It is absolutely right for everyone to be intolerant of murdering a college boy just because he was gay.

There is no way Jesus would ever condone that, in fact he rescued Mary from being stoned by the same sadistic intolerance and hypocrisy, in which men of that society could exploit women for sex and then put her to death.

If you are worried about Hollywood then you should start with having no fear in your prayers because no matter what picture being presented that frightens you, God will deliver you from evil.

Sometimes that evil, is the evil in our own minds that we are manufacturing.

One way to know is if we are persecuting others, or hurting others.

I do see that the world can be wicked but I find my sight changes when I align my heart with God's will.

I have a paper due tomorrow Jeri, and so admittedly I don't have time to watch all those videos, but when I do, I will and I will go over them point by point.

Forum List

Back