Satanism is obvious in Hollywood - hiding in plain sight

No one worships Satan the way American right wing Christians do.

They discriminate.

Let him die.

Feed the poor and they will breed.

Worship money.

If you are against every single one of Jesus' messages, then, by definition, it's Satan you worship.

I believe the false preachers who preach wealth and prosperity are going to hell. No argument there. But if there are false preachers there are also true Preachers of the Gospel, Dean. That is what you are leaving out.

Hollywood does not control the entire music industry, and you know that....Hollywood does not control the entire movie industry....

Hollywood does not control the entire music industry, and you know that....Hollywood does not control the entire movie industry....

Thank you for the reminder. I should not leave out their partners - the homosexuals on Madison Avenue. They play a huge part in this as well. Here is an example of how they use it to their advantage:

Political Correctness is Torture - Breitbart
Here we go again. The latest poster conservative for political-correctness-run-amok in a country careening downhill on left-wing, Democratic cruise control is Republican congresswoman Virginia Foxx.Mrs. Foxx’s impropriety: The thought crime of arguing against “hate crime” laws by pointing out that Matthew Shepard – the tragic icon attached to the legislation – represents a salient argument against enacting them.

Mr. Shepard, the gay Wyoming teenager robbed and savagely beaten to death by drug-addled thugs in 1998, is the emotionally charged posthumous force behind the movement to pass hate crime laws. He got that way after a relentless, decade long mainstream media, Madison Avenue and Hollywood propaganda campaign to make his death a symbol of just-beneath-the-surface sadistic intolerance toward homosexuals.

Three films, a documentary, a play and songs by Melissa Etheridge, Tori Amos and Elton John have made the gay-martyr case a high truth of pop culture. The thematically related “Boys Don’t Cry” and “Brokeback Mountain” reinforced the narrative that gays like Mr. Shepard are regularly isolated for cruel and unusual attacks.

But the congresswoman is not buying the Hollywood hype. “The hate crimes bill was named for [Shepard], but it’s really a hoax that continues to be used as an excuse for passing these bills,” Mrs. Foxx said on the House floor last week.

Last edited:

They discriminate.

Let him die.

Worship money.

If you are against every single one of Jesus' messages, then, by definition, it's Satan you worship.

I believe the false preachers who preach wealth and prosperity are going to hell. No argument there. But if there are false preachers there are also true Preachers of the Gospel, Dean. That is what you are leaving out.
Yea? Who are they? If they are among Republicans, their voice is being drowned out by the vast majority.

Madison Avenue homosexuals control the rest - they are all working in tandem t

Thank you for the reminder. I should not leave out their partners - the homosexuals on Madison Avenue. They play a huge part in this as well. Here is an example of how they use it to their advantage:

Here we go again. The latest poster conservative for political-correctness-run-amok in a country careening downhill on left-wing, Democratic cruise control is Republican congresswoman Virginia Foxx.Mrs. Foxx’s impropriety: The thought crime of arguing against “hate crime” laws by pointing out that Matthew Shepard – the tragic icon attached to the legislation – represents a salient argument against enacting them.

Mr. Shepard, the gay Wyoming teenager robbed and savagely beaten to death by drug-addled thugs in 1998, is the emotionally charged posthumous force behind the movement to pass hate crime laws. He got that way after a relentless, decade long mainstream media, Madison Avenue and Hollywood propaganda campaign to make his death a symbol of just-beneath-the-surface sadistic intolerance toward homosexuals.

Three films, a documentary, a play and songs by Melissa Etheridge, Tori Amos and Elton John have made the gay-martyr case a high truth of pop culture. The thematically related “Boys Don’t Cry” and “Brokeback Mountain” reinforced the narrative that gays like Mr. Shepard are regularly isolated for cruel and unusual attacks.

But the congresswoman is not buying the Hollywood hype. “The hate crimes bill was named for [Shepard], but it’s really a hoax that continues to be used as an excuse for passing these bills,” Mrs. Foxx said on the House floor last week.
Why do you hate gay people?

republicans say stone gays - Google Search

They discriminate.

Let him die.

Worship money.

Yea? Who are they? If they are among Republicans, their voice is being drowned out by the vast majority.

No question about it, Dean. To be honest? I haven't seen any Christians in the Republican party in quite some time. How could a Christian remain honest in such a political climate as we see today? I do not believe it would be possible, Dean. The Christians I know would not have any part of it.

So listening to the videos and examining the behavior of Whitney - something serious was going on. Whitney makes the statement she almost drown that day - was it twice? And then? She later is found in her tub dead - by drowning. Add to this that the day before the Superbowl happens her daughter is found face down in her tub in Georgia. Bobbie Brown is presently said to be in a medically induced coma. Was that a message to keep someone else in line? Note what the guy who made these video said.. they are in control of the actors, actresses, the musicians AND the sports teams! Here is a fox news story on the note Whitney handed Brandy that day remaining a mystery:
Details of Whitney Houston s secret note to singer Brandy remain a mystery Fox News

Singer Brandy isn’t revealing what Whitney Houston wrote to her in a note given to her by the singer shortly before her death Saturday.

On a Feb. 9 interview in Los Angeles, Brandy, fellow singer Monica and Clive Davis were conducting an interview with E! News when Houston approached the group.

I read that her daughter also almost drowned in the tub.

Madison Avenue homosexuals control the rest - they are all working in tandem t

Why do you hate gay people?

republicans say stone gays - Google Search

I do not hate gays and I do not agree with stoning a gay person or executing them. I am a Christian and believe they need to repent and turn to Jesus Christ for salvation, Dean. I do not believe any Christian should be demanding a gay person to be stoned. That is barbaric and something Islam (followers of baal god baal allah ) would do. Not Christians.

John Todd makes it clear in his videos that anyone who was going to have a contract in the Music Industry had to agree to sell their soul to Satan. Listen to his video.

Who is in control of the Music Industry in Hollywood? Clive Davis. That's who.

Well yeah that true, I mean listen to this testimonial of a rock star selling his soul......

Here is Dennis Quaid's brother talking about how powerful these people are - he fled to Canada - he also claims that Heath Ledger and David Carradine were murdered by these same people. Another one that was reportedly killed for not playing along with them was Paul Walker - it was made to look like an accident - in Walker's case. The original story from Quaid's wife were the people after them were the Satanists in Hollywood - Luciferians - Illuminati - all same thing - they serve Satan.

When the LORD gave the message to Dumitru Duduman that California was as Sodom and Gomorrah and would be destroyed - it is clear from these stories it is that many times over.

As I recall in the first breaking story his wife said these businessmen were satanists. That Hollywood was controlled by these people. Then in this interview you see they change the term to Hollywood Mafia - but still she states she is in fear for their lives - yet in the last interview by her husband he tones it down to they want to financially ruin them. Why change their stories? Most likely they were told they would be dead if they didn't and they caved into that intimidation. Hollywood tried to spin it as if they were "off" somehow. Am I surprised? No.

Man who murdered Hollywood Stars for secret organization - comes out in this video - his testimony is chilling - he explains how these stars as commodities - when their fame is fading - they are worth more dead than alive and then they are killed. He gives a list of the stars that were "whacked".

Listen to the video - you decide if it's possible - he confirms the Quaid's story too and said this is why he came out. He said he felt guilty for what he had been involved in and now his own life is in danger. Watch this:

In this video - Randy Quaid names names - take note of who he lists as being involved. Very interesting. Note his bankers comments about Dead Actors. Very creepy.

Clive Davis - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Personal life[edit]
Davis has been married and divorced twice.[1] He was married to Helen Cohen from 1956 to 1965 and to Janet Adelberg from 1965 to 1985.[1] He has four children: Fred (born 1959), Lauren (born 1962), Mitchell (born 1970), and Doug Davis(born 1974), a prominent music executive and sports agent.[1] He also has six grandchildren.[25]

In 2013, Davis publicly came out as bisexual in his autobiography The Soundtrack of My Life. On the daytime talk showKatie, he told host Katie Couric that he hoped his coming out would lead to "greater understanding" of bisexuality.[1][26]Since 2004, Davis has been in a relationship with a man, which followed a 14-year relationship with a male doctor.[1]

crips are you blaming the homosexuals for whitneys daughter going into a coma?

I suppose I should unwatch thread.

I really like you Jere but I can't go down that road with you ;)

Hugs to you Jer (((HUGS)))

We can begin with who is in control of Hollywood musicians - who makes or breaks the careers of those looking for stardom. Who is it? Clive Davis. Is Clive Davis a Satanist? This report claims he is Satan's son. .

Youtube- the resource of conspiracy theorists everywhere.

Whitney was a known cocaine addict, she was mad at Clive because he was over working her. Clive manipulated Bobby Brown to get Whitney to tour right after the birth of their first child. She was probably trying to worn Brandy about the demands the industry puts on people. I don't consider that satanic.

Dave Chapell is a comedian he is probably trying to build a comedy routine off the concept of cross dressing in Hollywood.

I would be careful about demonizing people.

Lastly, if you truly think that what is your solution to Clive?

It's obvious you didn't listen to the entire series of videos, Drifter. Watch the videos. The bible is very clear that we are to expose evil. What is my solution for Clive Davis? Pray that he repents of his sins and becomes a born again Christian. That is the only solution for anyone headed for hell, Drifter. The other thing all Christians should be praying for is that the American people wake up to the reality that Satanists are now in control of Hollywood, Music, Rappers, the Homosexual agenda and that they have nothing to do with it and do not allow their children to have anything to do with it. Music is the number 1 tool of the occult and Americans need to realize what is happening in America right now.
So....you are saying that Music is evil. Good luck with selling that one, Loony.

crips are you blaming the homosexuals for whitneys daughter going into a coma?

I suppose I should unwatch thread.

I really like you Jere but I can't go down that road with you ;)

Hugs to you Jer (((HUGS)))

No, I'm not blaming homosexuals for the death of Whitney Houston. The fact that Clive Davis is an admitted bisexual / homosexual is not the reason for his being involved in Satanism. Although it is perverse. I believe the reason for his serving Satan is the original offer Satan layed down for Jesus. Bow down and worship me and I'll give you the world. He failed to mention to those who serve him that he despises them because they were created in Gods' image (Genesis 1:26) and plans on destroying them.

That is all the material I wanted to present (and some extra) so feel free to examine it all and then share your thoughts.

Forum List

Back