Zone1 Those who are left behind.

16 After being baptized, Jesus immediately came up from the water; and look! the heavens were opened up,y and he saw God’s spirit descending like a dove and coming upon him.z17 Look! Also, a voice from the heavensa said: “This is my Son,b the beloved, whom I have approved.”c
God spoke from heaven. A single being.

In Genesis 1:2 the spirit of God hovered over the waters. The Catholic Church didn't add that.
Yes Gods active force, the most powerful force in existence. I didnt say Catholicism added that at Gen 1:2--i stated, they added the holy spirit to a godhead in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople--no trinity was ever served prior to that--its recorded history= fact.

If this is a silver platter, I’d rather not have been born at all. I semi-regularly consider correcting that mistake personally.
That is selfish to do anything like that. Are you proud you are letting satan own you like a puppet? He is the cause of all your woes. Stand up and kick him in the teeth by backing the true living God-YHVH(Jehovah)--His kingdom promises to be a cure all-live for entrance into that, it will give your life great purpose.

Its recorded history, no trinity was ever served prior to catholicism adding the holy spirit to that godhead in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople-Catholicism=2Thess 2:3 and all her branches.
follow me- the BIBLE- YOUR OWN BIBLE- shows the Father Son and Holy Spirit all acting with eachother at the same time in different places. ANSWER THAT.

That is selfish to do anything like that. Are you proud you are letting satan own you like a puppet? He is the cause of all your woes. Stand up and kick him in the teeth by backing the true living God-YHVH(Jehovah)--His kingdom promises to be a cure all-live for entrance into that, it will give your life great purpose
I don’t remember anything about Satan being able to determine the creation of people. That power was reserved to God. I got fucked literally from the moment of conception; that’s not Satan’s realm.

Besides, I’d probably prefer making a deal with the Devil… at least I’d get something out of it.

follow me- the BIBLE- YOUR OWN BIBLE- shows the Father Son and Holy Spirit all acting with eachother at the same time in different places. ANSWER THAT.
All followers live to do Jesus' Fathers will( Matt 7:21-- including Jesus. All things are done by them in his name.

I don’t remember anything about Satan being able to determine the creation of people. That power was reserved to God. I got fucked literally from the moment of conception; that’s not Satan’s realm.

Besides, I’d probably prefer making a deal with the Devil… at least I’d get something out of it.
Yes he would stab you in the back while rolling the aisles laughing. What was the problem at conception?

you didnt answer my question- there are clearly 3 in the Godhead as shown at Jesus' baptism.
It says 0 about a Godhead at Jesus baptism.
Reality= Jesus =John 17:3= The one who sent him= FATHER is THE ONLY TRUE GOD--Paul 1 Cor 8:6--There is ONE GOD to all the FATHER.
Trinity religions( a house divided that will not stand) = There are 3 that make up God=The Father, son and holy spirit.

Do they match?= NO--Run from the blind guides who are misleading 2 billion into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily.

A major (and obvious) birth defect that is typically severely debilitating. It hasn’t been as debilitating for me but it has had major, negative impacts on my life.
All suffer through this sick satan twisted system in one way or another. The wise stand up for God and will get eternal life in a perfect state of being. Feeling sorry for self gets one no where. It can always be worse, look what occurred to Job, yet he stood for God through all of it.
This world has nothing to offer that one won't get a hundred x more in Gods kingdom.

Yes Gods active force, the most powerful force in existence. I didnt say Catholicism added that at Gen 1:2--i stated, they added the holy spirit to a godhead in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople--no trinity was ever served prior to that--its recorded history= fact.

So prove it.

All suffer through this sick satan twisted system in one way or another. The wise stand up for God and will get eternal life in a perfect state of being. Feeling sorry for self gets one no where. It can always be worse, look what occurred to Job, yet he stood for God through all of it.
This world has nothing to offer that one won't get a hundred x more in Gods kingdom
I’m not interested in waiting that long to get paid. Never was and never will be. In my mind Job was a fool.

So prove it.
Read the councils, i cant read them for you. Ask the Hebrew scholars which God they served from Moses on up until this very day= a single being God.
The new Catholic encyclopedia 1967 Vol XIV Pg 299= The formulation one God in three persons was not established, certainly not assimilated into christian life and its profession of faith prior until near the end of the 4th century(((=381 ce the council of Constantinople)))--Among the apostolic fathers there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective( of God being a trinity that is saying)

Last edited:
I’m not interested in waiting that long to get paid. Never was and never will be. In my mind Job was a fool.
This system is almost done, do not hesitate. Job will live forever in perfection in real happiness. Very wise not a fool. Those letting satan beat them is what you call Job.

This system is almost done, do not hesitate. Job will live forever in perfection in real happiness. Very wise not a fool. Those letting satan beat them is what you call Job
Good luck with that. I hope it works out for you. I’ve taken a different path in the last 20+ years and I’m alright with it. Even if it means an eternity in Hell.

Good luck with that. I hope it works out for you. I’ve taken a different path in the last 20+ years and I’m alright with it. Even if it means an eternity in Hell.
There is no literal eternal suffering. If you knew how wonderful Gods love is and gave him a chance, things would look different for you.

There is no literal eternal suffering. If you knew how wonderful Gods love is and gave him a chance, things would look different for you
I disagree with you on the first sentence. If so, then there’s no point in believing anyway.

As for the second sentence… Your God screwed over my father and me. What He did to my father being 1000x worse than the horrors I’ve dealt with. Your God has had 50 years to show me He’s worthy of my time, energy and money. I haven’t seen it yet.

I disagree with you on the first sentence. If so, then there’s no point in believing anyway.

As for the second sentence… Your God screwed over my father and me. What He did to my father being 1000x worse than the horrors I’ve dealt with. Your God has had 50 years to show me He’s worthy of my time, energy and money. I haven’t seen it yet.
What has God done to your Father? And you?

What has God done to your Father? And you?
My father was the most faithful and good person I’ve ever known. Faithful to his God, country, community, family, and church. At age 52, when he was finally set to start living his life for himself and my mother, he was afflicted with Skin Cancer, likely caused by his military service and the yard work he used to do for or home, our church, and several other individuals who couldn’t do it themselves. Less than three years later, after multiple surgeries, chemo, remissions and new instances, a literally shell of the man my father had been succumbed to the cancer in his brain. The faithful servant got fucked up the ass by his God

As for me… Google Sturge-Weber Sundrome.

Forum List

Back