Zone1 Those who are left behind.

Then you let satan beat you out of eternal life in Gods kingdom. Sad. Satan is the cause of all problems, yet you let him beat you-think about that
I don’t want eternal life with your God. Your God fucked me over from the instant of my conception. It hasn’t gotten any better over the last fifty years.

Over half of the world's Christians have been granted permission by their church to choose Darwinian evolution over Genesis.

This order must be reversed by the Catholic church before it becomes the death of Christianity!
Naah, plain old reason debunks almost all of Darwin. Intellectual laziness is a sin by its very nature.

BTW you do know what Darwin thought about an Evolutionist talking about truth :)

“But then with me the horrid doubt always arises whether the convictions of man's mind, which has been developed from the mind of the lower animals, are of any value or at all trustworthy. Would any one trust in the convictions of a monkey's mind, if there are any convictions in such a mind?
[To William Graham 3 July 1881]”​

― Charles Darwin

Naah, plain old reason debunks almost all of Darwin. Intellectual laziness is a sin by its very nature.

BTW you do know what Darwin thought about an Evolutionist talking about truth :)

“But then with me the horrid doubt always arises whether the convictions of man's mind, which has been developed from the mind of the lower animals, are of any value or at all trustworthy. Would any one trust in the convictions of a monkey's mind, if there are any convictions in such a mind?​

[To William Graham 3 July 1881]”​

― Charles Darwin
I understand Darwin's doubts on the human mind. Could he have been far ahead of his time on that too? Look at what the Zionist regime is doing to innocent Palestinian women and children. Does it make you feel proud?

Darwin could have been suggesting that the human race would destroy itself. He didn't have any way of knowing that we would have the means half way through the 20th. century.

I like thinkers like you! You understand that you are living the bible's lies.

I don’t want eternal life with your God. Your God fucked me over from the instant of my conception. It hasn’t gotten any better over the last fifty years.
Only in your false reasoning. Gods kingdom will make all things better. Live for entrance into it. This world has 0 to offer of lasting value. Entrance into Gods kingdom= not aging like now, never sick, never without, peace always. Perfect harmony amongst all of Gods creatures. Loved ones resurrected. etc. Dont throw it away.

Only in your false reasoning. Gods kingdom will make all things better. Live for entrance into it. This world has 0 to offer of lasting value. Entrance into Gods kingdom= not aging like now, never sick, never without, peace always. Perfect harmony amongst all of Gods creatures. Loved ones resurrected. etc. Dont throw it away
Sorry, I’m not a fan of deferred payment. That’s why I don’t invest in stocks, bonds, etc… I need a short term return on my investment of time, money, energy, etc…

Sorry, I’m not a fan of deferred payment. That’s why I don’t invest in stocks, bonds, etc… I need a short term return on my investment of time, money, energy, etc…
Then you may get 70-100 years of this life and throw away-trillions x trillions x trillions, etc of never ending years of life in happiness. Not a very wise trade. Plus on top of all that, the one who caused and causes all your problems you are letting beat you. Why?

Then you may get 70-100 years of this life and throw away-trillions x trillions x trillions, etc of never ending years of life in happiness
I don’t do happiness very well. Probably because there’s been so little of it.
Plus on top of all that, the one who caused and causes all your problems you are letting beat you. Why
The game was over the instant I was conceived. My genetics guaranteed that this life would be a living Hell. I’ve made the best of it but it’s not enough in my mind. So I don’t bother fighting anymore.

Jesus' baptism plainly shows the trinity.
Only by twisting it.
Its recorded history-no trinity god was ever served prior to 381 ce the council of Constantinople is when Catholicism added the holy spirit as a part of a trinity god. Its FACT. Its recorded history.

I don’t do happiness very well. Probably because there’s been so little of it.

The game was over the instant I was conceived. My genetics guaranteed that this life would be a living Hell. I’ve made the best of it but it’s not enough in my mind. So I don’t bother fighting anymore.
That is just words of one who feels sorry for themselves= selfish. Its not about you-this world. The one who handed you life on a silver platter and charged you0 for it, name was dragged through the mud in front of all creation in the Eden events. This is about the santification of Gods name. Those who appreciate life for free of charge, love and respect God and stand by him, because they know he is always correct.
Satan dragged us all into it in the events concerning Job. Look what he went through, yet stood by God and proved satan a liar. We can do the same or bow down to satan by doing nothing to support God. Even though satan is the cause of all the bad and unhappiness. We all must choose which path we take.

Only by twisting it.
Its recorded history-no trinity god was ever served prior to 381 ce the council of Constantinople is when Catholicism added the holy spirit as a part of a trinity god. Its FACT. Its recorded history.
twisting what? all 3 members of the Godhead interacting at the same time= trinty= truinity=truine nature of God.

Only by twisting it.
16 After being baptized, Jesus immediately came up from the water; and look! the heavens were opened up,y and he saw God’s spirit descending like a dove and coming upon him.z17 Look! Also, a voice from the heavensa said: “This is my Son,b the beloved, whom I have approved.”c

Only by twisting it.

In Genesis 1:2 the spirit of God hovered over the waters. The Catholic Church didn't add that.

That is just words of one who feels sorry for themselves= selfish. Its not about you-this world. The one who handed you life on a silver platter
If this is a silver platter, I’d rather not have been born at all. I semi-regularly consider correcting that mistake personally.

There are lots of Christians who believe that Catholics were going to Hell regardless.
But people like you are to blame. IT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to make evolution de fide, for many reasons

1) There is not just one 'evolution'
2) You must hold as a Catholic to direct creation of Eve and of every human soul
3) canonizing Evoution would STOP whatever clarification future science would make on the whole issue
4) How can what is argued on non-faith grounds be elevated to Faith.

twisting what? all 3 members of the Godhead interacting at the same time= trinty= truinity=truine nature of God.
Its recorded history, no trinity was ever served prior to catholicism adding the holy spirit to that godhead in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople-Catholicism=2Thess 2:3 and all her branches.

Forum List

Back