Satan and demons hate to see God's Word posted here!

Our brother which wert in Heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come on Earth. Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Hell. Give us this night the blood of the innocent. And we shall trespass, and gain the forbidden criminal knowlege. And lead us into temptation. Deliver us to Evil. Nema!

*facepalm*

Please don't encourage him, ma'am!

beware!!That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you??? GOD KNOWS YOU WELL!!! HUH??

John 2:17 And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.

Romans 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

Outline of Biblical Usage
precise and correct knowledge

used in the NT of the knowledge of things ethical and divine

Blue Letter Bible - Lexicon

WHY POST GOD'S WORD HERE????=====GOD SAYS= he who has My word, let him speak My word faithfully.
What is the chaff to the wheat?” says the Lord.

“Is not My word like a fire?” says the Lord,
“And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:28-29

The Lord never said anything.

Maybe you should consider that a god would not need preaching goatherders to spread the conciousness about him. This is really mean of you religious people, to marginalize your Almighty to such stupid communication skills.
And it seems your god hates witnesses more than the mafia. Never ever there was anybody else present when he alledgedly spoke to some delusional prophet. Never.
Guys, he made this Universe, didn't he? And he fears witnesses?

GOD WALKED AND TALKED WITH ADAM AND EVE IN THE GARDEN,
Well, no. Although, sometimes I think this could be true. It would explain this whole bunch of retarded incestuous bastards.

GOD INSPIRED GODLY MEN TO RECORDE HIS LIVING ETERNAL WORD TO MANKIND

Also no. Hearing voices is kind of severe brain deformation, not inspiration.
And even they DID NOT record what they may have thought were some original words of god. They told stories they invented about instances that may or may not have happened long before their own life.
Did you actually EVER read the bible yourself? I mean not the edited version of your TV preachers, but THE BIBLE?
Listen, I know what I am talking about. Because I was born to the REAL stuff, I was ROMAN CATHOLIC. OUR churches here are partly 1000 years old or older. I did not belong to some fancy Dollar preachers drive in church of the seven wonders of the TV world with Jesus heals you performances and other varieté stuff.

What you have to learn is, that in contrary to the Quran, the Bible does not contain ONE SINGLE ORIGINAL WORD OF GOD, dammit! God did not ispire anyone to invent such things in the old testament, the belief in god inspired some delusional jerks to assert they would know god had said this or that.
In the new testament there ist not one single line where it would state this or that would be the original word of god.
All this happened at a time when Pharaos in Egypt actually beleived they would be gods themselves. So do you know at all what you are talking about?

=THE BIBLE.==In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. ARE YOU IN THE DARK???

What ar that? Gum bubbles? Somebody 3000 years ago in the dirty desert of Palestine tells some goatherders at a campfire "in the beginning was the word, etc. pp." and you take this for real? This people thought sun, moon and stars would be pushed over the sky by angels, or oher gods, or whatever.
They told stories about Noah, well we know today that this floods actually happened.
But at the borders of the blacks sea, as we know today. Around 7500 years ago (well take that, creationists) when the landbridge of the Bosporus broke and the water of the Mediterranean plunged into the black sea which was about 120 meters below that level.
Or mabe they referred to the explosion of Santorin, which caused a Tsunami ten times the size of that in Thailand. Anyway, all this stories are fairytales, mouth to mouth from generaton to generation, with the intend to explain things which were inexplicable at that time.
Now, at the same time the Chinese had already an empire, well organized, with educated people, rich culture and so on. A reasonable god would have gone there without any problem to be properly documented and acknowledged.

Did you ever put one single thought on the question why all three desert religions came from this dirthole in the middle east where almost nobody could read or write?

Gis, I sat here and wondered what Jesus would post in this thread. The majority of what you post came out of His mouth, or the mouths of those He trusted. I think He'd smile at you because of your devotion, and zeal, and call you His brother.

He was enthusiastic about scripture too. Then again, so were the Pharisees. The difference between the two was pointed out by Christ. One was delivered with love/out of love, and the other was just delivered.
I applaud you for taking the time to remind us of what God said. There are a lot worse things you could be spending your time on, so God Bless you for sharing scripture with us. May you be as exuberant in the love you feel for those you are sharing with, as you are in getting the Word across. :)

We know what Paul would have said, Irish Ram. We can find an example of it.

It is written:

And when they had gone through the isle of Pa-phos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Barjesus.
Which was with the deputy of the country, Sergius Paulius, a prudent man, who called for Barnabus and Saul, and desired to hear a word of God.

But Elymas the sorcerer ( for so it was his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.

Then Saul ( who also is called Paul) filled with the Holy Ghost set his eyes upon him.

And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.

Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of Christ.

Acts 13: 6-12

The Apostle Paul was a new testament believer. He talked like one too.

As for Gismy. What do I believe Jesus would say to Gismy concerning his threads the past few days on the whole? Well done, good and faithful Servant. That is all he would say.

Is Gismy walking in sinless perfection? No but neither is he not walking in love by speaking the truth. Sometimes truth is delivered without a pillow to lay under the listeners head. The problem is that the wide road church of today has become so accustomed to the pillow they have fallen asleep. There is no discernment and the wide road churchers cannot tell who is who. They are flying blind so to speak.

They cannot operate under the anointing because they do not preach the doctrine of Christ as Paul does. As Gismy does. As I do.

Paul preached the doctrine of Christ to Sergius Paulius and because he was a prudent man he believed when he saw the power of God and the anointing on Pauls life. Had Paul preached the wide road churchers gospel and patted the Sorcerer on the head, Sergius Paulius, would have walked away an unbeliever.

The reason he believed was because he saw Paul deal swiftly with the Sorcerer, call him out and then blind him. He witnessed a miracle and he became a believer. He wasn't "offended" by Paul calling the Sorcerer out for what he was.

Sympathy for the devil is not my forte' either. Paul was right and you are wrong.

Well done to GISMY. Keep posting Scripture. The wonderful thing about Scripture, Gismy?

Gods Word does not return back unto Him void. It won't return to him until it performs the work it was sent out to do. The Sword in your mouth is the Word of God. Use it.

- Jeremiah

Last edited:
The Lord never said anything.

Maybe you should consider that a god would not need preaching goatherders to spread the conciousness about him. This is really mean of you religious people, to marginalize your Almighty to such stupid communication skills.
And it seems your god hates witnesses more than the mafia. Never ever there was anybody else present when he alledgedly spoke to some delusional prophet. Never.
Guys, he made this Universe, didn't he? And he fears witnesses?

GOD WALKED AND TALKED WITH ADAM AND EVE IN THE GARDEN,
Well, no. Although, sometimes I think this could be true. It would explain this whole bunch of retarded incestuous bastards.

GOD INSPIRED GODLY MEN TO RECORDE HIS LIVING ETERNAL WORD TO MANKIND

Also no. Hearing voices is kind of severe brain deformation, not inspiration.
And even they DID NOT record what they may have thought were some original words of god. They told stories they invented about instances that may or may not have happened long before their own life.
Did you actually EVER read the bible yourself? I mean not the edited version of your TV preachers, but THE BIBLE?
Listen, I know what I am talking about. Because I was born to the REAL stuff, I was ROMAN CATHOLIC. OUR churches here are partly 1000 years old or older. I did not belong to some fancy Dollar preachers drive in church of the seven wonders of the TV world with Jesus heals you performances and other varieté stuff.

What you have to learn is, that in contrary to the Quran, the Bible does not contain ONE SINGLE ORIGINAL WORD OF GOD, dammit! God did not ispire anyone to invent such things in the old testament, the belief in god inspired some delusional jerks to assert they would know god had said this or that.
In the new testament there ist not one single line where it would state this or that would be the original word of god.
All this happened at a time when Pharaos in Egypt actually beleived they would be gods themselves. So do you know at all what you are talking about?

=THE BIBLE.==In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. ARE YOU IN THE DARK???

What ar that? Gum bubbles? Somebody 3000 years ago in the dirty desert of Palestine tells some goatherders at a campfire "in the beginning was the word, etc. pp." and you take this for real? This people thought sun, moon and stars would be pushed over the sky by angels, or oher gods, or whatever.
They told stories about Noah, well we know today that this floods actually happened.
But at the borders of the blacks sea, as we know today. Around 7500 years ago (well take that, creationists) when the landbridge of the Bosporus broke and the water of the Mediterranean plunged into the black sea which was about 120 meters below that level.
Or mabe they referred to the explosion of Santorin, which caused a Tsunami ten times the size of that in Thailand. Anyway, all this stories are fairytales, mouth to mouth from generaton to generation, with the intend to explain things which were inexplicable at that time.
Now, at the same time the Chinese had already an empire, well organized, with educated people, rich culture and so on. A reasonable god would have gone there without any problem to be properly documented and acknowledged.

Did you ever put one single thought on the question why all three desert religions came from this dirthole in the middle east where almost nobody could read or write?

The BIBLE is the LIVING,ETERNAL WORD OF GOD==THE BIBLE.==In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. ARE YOU IN THE DARK??? NO other book has even tryed to tell the beginning of this age to the end in any detail,but GOD'S WORD does!!= PROOF OF TRUTH!

Last edited:
Back to you, GISMY. You've got this.

- Jeremiah

YES!!! THE TRUTH OF GOD AND GOD'S WORD has been attacked for thousands of years but NO WORRIES!! GOD'S Word is living eternal truth and will go on into eternity!!!

Last edited:
Satan and demons hate to see God's Word posted here! Do I hear their cying,screaming,cursing,gnashing teeth? NO WORRIESashey have already been defeated by JESUS!!! PTL.

Actually satan and his angels( demons) love to twist Gods word in the minds and hearts of mortals--it has always been 99% false religions on earth---all owned and operated by satan. Its more likely they are rolling on the floor in laughter at foolish mortals and their 99% false religions. Truth is their only worry--they have hidden it from 99%.

Back to you, GISMY. You've got this.

- Jeremiah

YES!!! THE TRUTH OF GOD AND GOD'S WORD has been attacked for thousands of years but NO WORRIES!! GOD'S Word is living eternal truth and will go on into eternity!!!

Since Jesus gave us this ultra important teaching, that every true follower lives by daily

Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added. Matt 6:33

I believe at judgement--Jesus will ask each--how many days did your heart tell your mind to seek Jehovahs righteousness first? What will your answers be?

Good question. I have often pictured the scales God will use to weigh our words with. We will be judged by our words, you know. Our own words will either approve us or condemn us depending on which way the scales tip. It is a weighty matter indeed. I wonder what the weight of words would be for those who try to stop a laborer in the harvest? Any idea on that one? I think those words might weigh somewhat heavier.

Gis, I sat here and wondered what Jesus would post in this thread. The majority of what you post came out of His mouth, or the mouths of those He trusted. I think He'd smile at you because of your devotion, and zeal, and call you His brother.

He was enthusiastic about scripture too. Then again, so were the Pharisees. The difference between the two was pointed out by Christ. One was delivered with love/out of love, and the other was just delivered.
I applaud you for taking the time to remind us of what God said. There are a lot worse things you could be spending your time on, so God Bless you for sharing scripture with us. May you be as exuberant in the love you feel for those you are sharing with, as you are in getting the Word across. :)

It is written:

And when they had gone through the isle of Pa-phos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Barjesus.
Which was with the deputy of the country, Sergius Paulius, a prudent man, who called for Barnabus and Saul, and desired to hear a word of God.

But Elymas the sorcerer ( for so it was his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.

Then Saul ( who also is called Paul) filled with the Holy Ghost set his eyes upon him.

And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.

Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of Christ.

As for Gismy. What do I believe Jesus would say to Gismy concerning his threads the past few days on the whole? Well done, good and faithful Servant. That is all he would say.

Is Gismy walking in sinless perfection? No but neither is he not walking in love by speaking the truth. Sometimes truth is delivered without a pillow to lay under the listeners head. The problem is that the wide road church of today has become so accustomed to the pillow they have fallen asleep. There is no discernment and the wide road churchers cannot tell who is who. They are flying blind so to speak.

They cannot operate under the anointing because they do not preach the doctrine of Christ as Paul does. As Gismy does. As I do.

Paul preached the doctrine of Christ to Sergius Paulius and because he was a prudent man he believed when he saw the power of God and the anointing on Pauls life. Had Paul preached the wide road churchers gospel and patted the Sorcerer on the head, Sergius Paulius, would have walked away an unbeliever.

The reason he believed was because he saw Paul deal swiftly with the Sorcerer, call him out and then blind him. He witnessed a miracle and he became a believer. He wasn't "offended" by Paul calling the Sorcerer out for what he was.

Sympathy for the devil is not my forte' either. Paul was right and you are wrong.

Well done to GISMY. Keep posting Scripture. The wonderful thing about Scripture, Gismy?

Gods Word does not return back unto Him void. It won't return to him until it performs the work it was sent out to do. The Sword in your mouth is the Word of God. Use it.

- Jeremiah

We? As in group consensus?
You and I believe differently about salvation. You believe to get to Heaven, it takes You and Christ. And that the both of you need to be judged for the same crime in order for you to be salvaged.

I believe the blood of Christ cleansed me of all of my sins, and my passage to Heaven rests 100% on Him being 100% responsible for it.

If I never produced a good deed in my life, but believed that Christ died for my sins, in my place, my name would be found in the Book of Life. Paul said so and so did David:
Romans 4:5-8
5 And to the one who does not work but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness, 6 just as David also speaks of the blessing of the one to whom God counts righteousness apart from works:

7 “Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven,
and whose sins are covered;
8 blessed is the man against whom the Lord will not count his sin.”
^
David was referring to us. He lived under the law. We live under grace. Our sins are covered. All of them. Once and for all. Our participation was not required.

He keeps saying we won't be judged, and you keep insisting that we are going to be.

John 5:24 "I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.

Romans 8:1
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus

Romans 8:34
Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died--more than that, who was raised to life--is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.

If you believe in the salvation Christ completed at the cross, your sins are being forgiven while you are committing them, just as the Jew's sins were forgiven in the exodus, between Egypt and Mt. Sinai. While they were murmuring/sinning, God was forgiving and supplying. Under the same grace we are offered now. And we are forgiven our sins for Christ's sake not ours. After all, He paid for them.

We have been down this road before. If you feel the need to work off your record, do so. I wish you all the blessings in the world. I hope your work is sufficient. See you at the Bema Judgment because I was promised my name would not appear on the White Throne Judgment docket. There is no condemned prisoner awaiting sentence here. I was washed clean by the blood of the Lamb. Jesus blotted out my transgressions. So that now, there is no condemnation. That's the point. :)

Last edited:
The atacks on GOD,GOD'S WORD and believers are on the increase as satan knows his time is very short.===woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short."
Revelation 12:12==The devil is already defeated, Jesus defeated him (Colossians 2:15) “and having
spoiled principalities and powers, He made a show of them openly, triumphing over
them in it”.
PTL.

It is written:

- Jeremiah

We? As in group consensus?
You and I believe differently about salvation. You believe to get to Heaven, it takes You and Christ. And that the both of you need to be judged for the same crime in order for you to be salvaged.

I believe the blood of Christ cleansed me of all of my sins, and my passage to Heaven rests 100% on Him being 100% responsible for it.

If I never produced a good deed in my life, but believed that Christ died for my sins, in my place, my name would be found in the Book of Life. Paul said so and so did David:

^
David was referring to us. He lived under the law. We live under grace. Our sins are covered. All of them. Once and for all. Our participation was not required.

He keeps saying we won't be judged, and you keep insisting that we are going to be.

Romans 8:1
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus

Romans 8:34
Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died--more than that, who was raised to life--is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.

If you believe in the salvation Christ completed at the cross, your sins are being forgiven while you are committing them, just as the Jew's sins were forgiven in the exodus, between Egypt and Mt. Sinai. While they were murmuring/sinning, God was forgiving and supplying. Under the same grace we are offered now. And we are forgiven our sins for Christ's sake not ours. After all, He paid for them.

We have been down this road before. If you feel the need to work off your record, do so. I wish you all the blessings in the world. I hope your work is sufficient. See you at the Bema Judgment because I was promised my name would not appear on the White Throne Judgment docket. There is no condemned prisoner awaiting sentence here. I was washed clean by the blood of the Lamb. Jesus blotted out my transgressions. So that now, there is no condemnation. That's the point. :)

I guess your teacher failed to show you this reality--acts 3:19) Repentence( stopping of the doing) gets sin blotted out. Also The wages of sin = death--- all have died( except living now) paying the wages of sin-- so if your teacher tells you Jesus died to pay the wages of your sin they may not be correct. Only repented sin Jesus died for--At Hebrews 10:26) Paul teaches--there is no sacrifice( Jesus death) left for those who practice sin( a worker of iniquity) Matt 7:21-23

1 Corinthians 6:9-11,, Galations 5:19-21---teaches anyone practicing any of these things---will NOT enter Gods kingdom( eternal life)--so yes there is condemnation--your teacher resides in darkness.-2 Corinthians 11:12-15

Last edited:
we know what paul would have said, irish ram. We can find an example of it.

It is written:

And when they had gone through the isle of pa-phos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a jew, whose name was barjesus.
Which was with the deputy of the country, sergius paulius, a prudent man, who called for barnabus and saul, and desired to hear a word of god.

But elymas the sorcerer ( for so it was his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.

Then saul ( who also is called paul) filled with the holy ghost set his eyes upon him.

And said, o full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the lord?

And now, behold, the hand of the lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.

Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of christ.

the apostle paul was a new testament believer. He talked like one too.

As for gismy. What do i believe jesus would say to gismy concerning his threads the past few days on the whole? Well done, good and faithful servant. That is all he would say.

Is gismy walking in sinless perfection? No but neither is he not walking in love by speaking the truth. Sometimes truth is delivered without a pillow to lay under the listeners head. The problem is that the wide road church of today has become so accustomed to the pillow they have fallen asleep. There is no discernment and the wide road churchers cannot tell who is who. They are flying blind so to speak.

They cannot operate under the anointing because they do not preach the doctrine of christ as paul does. As gismy does. As i do.

Paul preached the doctrine of christ to sergius paulius and because he was a prudent man he believed when he saw the power of god and the anointing on pauls life. Had paul preached the wide road churchers gospel and patted the sorcerer on the head, sergius paulius, would have walked away an unbeliever.

The reason he believed was because he saw paul deal swiftly with the sorcerer, call him out and then blind him. He witnessed a miracle and he became a believer. He wasn't "offended" by paul calling the sorcerer out for what he was.

Well done to gismy. Keep posting scripture. The wonderful thing about scripture, gismy?

Gods word does not return back unto him void. It won't return to him until it performs the work it was sent out to do. The sword in your mouth is the word of god. Use it.

- jeremiah

we? As in group consensus?
You and i believe differently about salvation. You believe to get to heaven, it takes you and christ. And that the both of you need to be judged for the same crime in order for you to be salvaged.

I believe the blood of christ cleansed me of all of my sins, and my passage to heaven rests 100% on him being 100% responsible for it.

If i never produced a good deed in my life, but believed that christ died for my sins, in my place, my name would be found in the book of life. Paul said so and so did david:

^
david was referring to us. He lived under the law. We live under grace. Our sins are covered. All of them. Once and for all. Our participation was not required.

romans 8:34
who then is the one who condemns? no one. christ jesus who died--more than that, who was raised to life--is at the right hand of god and is also interceding for us.

if you believe in the salvation christ completed at the cross, your sins are being forgiven while you are committing them, just as the jew's sins were forgiven in the exodus, between egypt and mt. Sinai. While they were murmuring/sinning, god was forgiving and supplying. Under the same grace we are offered now. And we are forgiven our sins for christ's sake not ours. After all, he paid for them.

We have been down this road before. If you feel the need to work off your record, do so. I wish you all the blessings in the world. I hope your work is sufficient. See you at the bema judgment because i was promised my name would not appear on the white throne judgment docket. There is no condemned prisoner awaiting sentence here. I was washed clean by the blood of the lamb. Jesus blotted out my transgressions. So that now, there is no condemnation. That's the point. :)

i guess your teacher failed to show you this reality--acts 3:19) repentence( stopping of the doing) gets sin blotted out. Also the wages of sin = death--- all have died( except living now) paying the wages of sin-- so if your teacher tells you jesus died to pay the wages of your sin they may not be correct. Only repented sin jesus died for--at hebrews 10:26) paul teaches--there is no sacrifice( jesus death) left for those who practice sin( a worker of iniquity) matt 7:21-23

1 corinthians 6:9-11,, galations 5:19-21---teaches anyone practicing any of these things---will not enter gods kingdom( eternal life)--so yes there is condemnation--your teacher resides in darkness.-2 corinthians 11:12-15

lol!!! All that to say,""what""??? Try again= 50 words or less!!!

we? As in group consensus?
You and i believe differently about salvation. You believe to get to heaven, it takes you and christ. And that the both of you need to be judged for the same crime in order for you to be salvaged.

I believe the blood of christ cleansed me of all of my sins, and my passage to heaven rests 100% on him being 100% responsible for it.

If i never produced a good deed in my life, but believed that christ died for my sins, in my place, my name would be found in the book of life. Paul said so and so did david:

^
david was referring to us. He lived under the law. We live under grace. Our sins are covered. All of them. Once and for all. Our participation was not required.

if you believe in the salvation christ completed at the cross, your sins are being forgiven while you are committing them, just as the jew's sins were forgiven in the exodus, between egypt and mt. Sinai. While they were murmuring/sinning, god was forgiving and supplying. Under the same grace we are offered now. And we are forgiven our sins for christ's sake not ours. After all, he paid for them.

We have been down this road before. If you feel the need to work off your record, do so. I wish you all the blessings in the world. I hope your work is sufficient. See you at the bema judgment because i was promised my name would not appear on the white throne judgment docket. There is no condemned prisoner awaiting sentence here. I was washed clean by the blood of the lamb. Jesus blotted out my transgressions. So that now, there is no condemnation. That's the point. :)

i guess your teacher failed to show you this reality--acts 3:19) repentence( stopping of the doing) gets sin blotted out. Also the wages of sin = death--- all have died( except living now) paying the wages of sin-- so if your teacher tells you jesus died to pay the wages of your sin they may not be correct. Only repented sin jesus died for--at hebrews 10:26) paul teaches--there is no sacrifice( jesus death) left for those who practice sin( a worker of iniquity) matt 7:21-23

1 corinthians 6:9-11,, galations 5:19-21---teaches anyone practicing any of these things---will not enter gods kingdom( eternal life)--so yes there is condemnation--your teacher resides in darkness.-2 corinthians 11:12-15

I didn't say what--I showed you 100% proof out of Gods written word your teachers are dunces. teaching misleading lies which in turn you share instead of Gods truths. Ask them why they don't share the truths I showed you. I see they ask for the tithe and that is what they care about.

I didn't say what--I showed you 100% proof out of Gods written word your teachers are dunces. teaching misleading lies which in turn you share instead of Gods truths. Ask them why they don't share the truths I showed you. I see they ask for the tithe and that is what they care about.

I hear you saying nothing but that your big WORRY IS ABOUT MONEY!!

I used Gods written word in many posts to you that teach the opposite of your words. Did God inspire those words for nothing? Sometimes it takes more than a sentence or teaching to make a complete truth.

I used Gods written word in many posts to you that teach the opposite of your words. Did God inspire those words for nothing? Sometimes it takes more than a sentence or teaching to make a complete truth.

FIRST PRAY FOR GOD TO GIVE YOU WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING, your posts prove you are lacking!!!

"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live"- Exodus 22:18

You know what you gotta do Jeremiah. Murder me :)

Forum List

Back