Satan and demons hate to see God's Word posted here!

It's amazing how you whip the God haters into a frenzy doing this, Gizmo, but if I may, I think you would be better employed reaching those who are seeking comfort and release. I am always well received in prisons, hospitals, and nursing homes.

Just saying...

Of course you are welcomed in these venues, as faith is a desperate reaction to fear and mortality.
It is the perfect place to sell your goods. The field is very fertile soil. When real answers are not available, any port in a storm will do.

Beware! ===Jesus says== And I solemnly declare to everyone who reads this book: If anyone adds anything to what is written here, God shall add to him the plagues described in this book. 19 And if anyone subtracts any part of these prophecies, God shall take away his share in the Tree of Life, and in the Holy City just described.

And yet everything you have referenced has been from the New Testament. Kind of a contradiction, don't you think?

Yes!!! the Bible is one book made up of 56 books written over 1500 years all of it inspired (God breathed)

OK, read the first dozen chapters of Matthew. How is it there is so many contradictions. First it is said to pray in ones closet and then He, and his disciples, goes around promoting the fact that they drive out the devil with a wave of their hand. If you say that the word of God is in the Book and those with sight can see it and the rest is chaff that is one thing but the say the whole Book is wheat is to discredit the Book.

And yet everything you have referenced has been from the New Testament. Kind of a contradiction, don't you think?

Yes!!! the Bible is one book made up of 56 books written over 1500 years all of it inspired (God breathed)

OK, read the first dozen chapters of Matthew. How is it there is so many contradictions. First it is said to pray in ones closet and then He, and his disciples, goes around promoting the fact that they drive out the devil with a wave of their hand. If you say that the word of God is in the Book and those with sight can see it and the rest is chaff that is one thing but the say the whole Book is wheat is to discredit the Book.

Wow!!! Why ballow satan to blind you and use you as his puppet,tool,fool??????????

The Word of God is not just another book, the Word of God is living and eternal=====In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. John 1:1-5

The Word of God is not just another book, the Word of God is living and eternal=====In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. John 1:1-5

Wise of him to deny not. If this God is just why would he give the power to become so by name alone. What of those who exercise the Free Will to the most beautiful extent. Is that not worthy of reward? I can understand if that by knowing his name one can spread the name even if one does not know Him but is not the expression of beauty at least as worthy, if not more so, than being able to read?

Wow!!! Why ballow satan to blind you and use you as his puppet,tool,fool??????????

That my direction might be misdirected I have no delusion. But what is a compass with two Norths?

Just so you know what your up against, when a Book speaks of where it draws the line around itself it either reveals the influence of a mortal hand or of an unjust God.

What a vile little man. Just the sort you expect to find on a religion forum. Wherever there's a religion forum, one will always find your sort, trying to make themselves look big.

Go ahead, internet tough guy. I needed a laugh today.
The truth always hurts.

It would hurt you if you had any sense.
thank you,I always accept insults from the delusional with due grace......and give them to educate , hence "there's no more faith in the than a stewed prune" HenryV

I concur, this British take on hell gives examples of how Satan blinds you using kebab sticks and a grill.It also contains strong language and screaming.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7VD9YVhjxU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7VD9YVhjxU[/ame]

WHY POST GOD'S WORD HERE????=====GOD SAYS= he who has My word, let him speak My word faithfully.
What is the chaff to the wheat?” says the Lord.

“Is not My word like a fire?” says the Lord,
“And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:28-29

WHY POST GOD'S WORD HERE????=====GOD SAYS= he who has My word, let him speak My word faithfully.

The Lord never said anything.

Maybe you should consider that a god would not need preaching goatherders to spread the conciousness about him. This is really mean of you religious people, to marginalize your Almighty to such stupid communication skills.
And it seems your god hates witnesses more than the mafia. Never ever there was anybody else present when he alledgedly spoke to some delusional prophet. Never.
Guys, he made this Universe, didn't he? And he fears witnesses?

The Lord never said anything.

Maybe you should consider that a god would not need preaching goatherders to spread the conciousness about him. This is really mean of you religious people, to marginalize your Almighty to such stupid communication skills.
And it seems your god hates witnesses more than the mafia. Never ever there was anybody else present when he alledgedly spoke to some delusional prophet. Never.
Guys, he made this Universe, didn't he? And he fears witnesses?
GOD WALKED AND TALKED WITH ADAM AND EVE IN THE GARDEN,GOD INSPIRED GODLY MEN TO RECORDE HIS LIVING ETERNAL WORD TO MANKIND
=THE BIBLE.==In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. ARE YOU IN THE DARK???

RV, the answer to your question is in your question. Christ and His disciples had particular jobs to perform. And they used miracles for that specific time as a sign. They imparted understanding of a new religion. It is important to understand the circumstances involved with what they did.
For instance, look at the difference between the 70 disciples Christ sent to specific cities with a specific message, and with instructions that if they were not well received, to leave and wipe the dust off of their feet when they go, and Paul, who upon returning to consciousness after being beaten and thrown out of the city gates, would shake the dust off and walk right back in.
If all they did was to pray in the closet, we wouldn't know Christ.
^
That remark was instructing people on what not to do rather than a command, and a direct shot at the Pharisees, who would publicly and piously tear their garments and beat their chests to show everyone how holy they were. It was self edifying. Which according to the Bible is the only accolades they will receive for all of their showmanship.
Better that you hide in a closet where there is you and God, and 0 pretense, than wow the crowd with your piety.

As for wheat, Christ quoted from 24 Old Testament books. He used it to combat Satan.
He had faith in it's credibility. As for the New Testament, there is a test available that confirms that God, not man is responsible for it's content. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Our brother which wert in Heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come on Earth. Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Hell. Give us this night the blood of the innocent. And we shall trespass, and gain the forbidden criminal knowlege. And lead us into temptation. Deliver us to Evil. Nema!

*facepalm*

Please don't encourage him, ma'am!

Our brother which wert in Heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come on Earth. Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Hell. Give us this night the blood of the innocent. And we shall trespass, and gain the forbidden criminal knowlege. And lead us into temptation. Deliver us to Evil. Nema!

*facepalm*

beware!!That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you??? GOD KNOWS YOU WELL!!! HUH??

*facepalm*

beware!!That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you??? GOD KNOWS YOU WELL!!! HUH??

Who are you talking about now?

Last edited:
Gis, I sat here and wondered what Jesus would post in this thread. The majority of what you post came out of His mouth, or the mouths of those He trusted. I think He'd smile at you because of your devotion, and zeal, and call you His brother.

He was enthusiastic about scripture too. Then again, so were the Pharisees. The difference between the two was pointed out by Christ. One was delivered with love/out of love, and the other was just delivered.
I applaud you for taking the time to remind us of what God said. There are a lot worse things you could be spending your time on, so God Bless you for sharing scripture with us. May you be as exuberant in the love you feel for those you are sharing with, as you are in getting the Word across. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back