Satan and demons hate to see God's Word posted here!

"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live"- Exodus 22:18

You know what you gotta do Jeremiah. Murder me :)

KILLING WITCHS WAS OLD COVENANT LAW,JESUS EVEN PAID FOR YOUR SINS ON THAT ROMAN CROSS,You could chose to confess and repent and accept JESUS as your LORD AND SAVIOR,YOU WOULD THEN BE FORGIVEN AND CLEANESSED!! YOUR CHOICE!

I hear you saying nothing but that your big WORRY IS ABOUT MONEY!!

I used Gods written word in many posts to you that teach the opposite of your words. Did God inspire those words for nothing? Sometimes it takes more than a sentence or teaching to make a complete truth.

FIRST PRAY FOR GOD TO GIVE YOU WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING, your posts prove you are lacking!!!

I showed you Jesus' own words and you reject them for the teachings and traditions of men. I can also see that in your heart you truly want to serve God and his son--learn Jesus' truths and apply them--its the only way one will ever win.

I used Gods written word in many posts to you that teach the opposite of your words. Did God inspire those words for nothing? Sometimes it takes more than a sentence or teaching to make a complete truth.

FIRST PRAY FOR GOD TO GIVE YOU WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING, your posts prove you are lacking!!!

I showed you Jesus' own words and you reject them for the teachings and traditions of men. I can also see that in your heart you truly want to serve God and his son--learn Jesus' truths and apply them--its the only way one will ever win.

I LOVE EVERY WORD OF JESUS!!! and you???

Like this ultra important truth--Matt 6:33---- Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his (YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added. Does your heart direct your thoughts into doing these two things daily? If Jesus taught they must come first it is Gods will. Matt 7:21-- only those who do Gods will, will be allowed into his kingdom.

Like this ultra important truth--Matt 6:33---- Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his (YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added. Does your heart direct your thoughts into doing these two things daily? If Jesus taught they must come first it is Gods will. Matt 7:21-- only those who do Gods will, will be allowed into his kingdom.

YES GREAT VERSE!!! But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. MATHEW 6:33 ==Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. MATTHEW 7:21 YES!!! SEEK TO DO THE WILL OF THE FATHER EACH DAY!!!

YES GREAT VERSE!!! But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. MATHEW 6:33 ==Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. MATTHEW 7:21 YES!!! SEEK TO DO THE WILL OF THE FATHER EACH DAY!!!

Yes the Father = YHWH(Jehovah) and Jesus taught--John 17:1-6---- Another requirement on the mortals part to enter Gods kingdom and receive eternal life--One must know-YHWH(Jehovah)( as THE ONLY TRUE GOD) and know Jesus.

Yes the Father = YHWH(Jehovah) and Jesus taught--John 17:1-6---- Another requirement on the mortals part to enter Gods kingdom and receive eternal life--One must know-YHWH(Jehovah)( as THE ONLY TRUE GOD) and know Jesus.

YES!!! JESUS WAS WITH GOD THE FATHER BEFORE CREATION AND IT WAS JESUS(GOD) THAT WAS THE CREATOR OF ALL CREATION. GOD THE FATHER,SON, AND HOLYSPIRIT=ALMIGHTY GOD!!! Do you know HIM as your LORD AND SAVIOR??

Last edited:

YES!!! JESUS WAS WITH GOD THE FATHER BEFORE CREATION AND IT WAS JESUS(GOD) THAT WAS THE CREATOR OF ALL CREATION. GOD THE FATHER,SON, AND HOLYSPIRIT=ALMIGHTY GOD!!! Do you know HIM as your LORD AND SAVIOR??

I know him well Gysmis--- He is created--rev 3:12-14-- collosians 1:15--proverbs 8---23---- 1 cor 1:30
Jehovah created Jesus directly first and last--all other things were created through him.

Last edited:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Satan and demons hate to see God's Word posted here! Do I hear their cying,screaming,cursing,gnashing teeth? NO WORRIES as they have already been defeated by JESUS!!! PTL.
Christ Is Supreme
Christ is the visible image of the invisible God.
He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation,
for through him God created everything
in the heavenly realms and on earth.
He made the things we can see
and the things we can’t see—
such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world.
Everything was created through him and for him.
He existed before anything else,
and he holds all creation together.
Christ is also the head of the church,
which is his body.
He is the beginning,
supreme over all who rise from the dead.
So he is first in everything.
For God in all his fullness
was pleased to live in Christ,
and through him God reconciled
everything to himself.
He made peace with everything in heaven and on earth
by means of Christ’s blood on the cross.
colossians 1:15-20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Satan and demons hate to see God's Word posted here! Do I hear their cying,screaming,cursing,gnashing teeth? NO WORRIES as they have already been defeated by JESUS!!! PTL.
Christ Is Supreme
Christ is the visible image of the invisible God.
He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation,
for through him God created everything
in the heavenly realms and on earth.
He made the things we can see
and the things we can’t see—
such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world.
Everything was created through him and for him.
He existed before anything else,
and he holds all creation together.
Christ is also the head of the church,
which is his body.
He is the beginning,
supreme over all who rise from the dead.
So he is first in everything.
For God in all his fullness
was pleased to live in Christ,
and through him God reconciled
everything to himself.
He made peace with everything in heaven and on earth
by means of Christ’s blood on the cross.
colossians 1:15-20

If you knew Gods word--you would know--satan and his demons are in spiritual darkness.

Satan and demons hate to see God's Word posted here! Do I hear their cying,screaming,cursing,gnashing teeth? NO WORRIESashey have already been defeated by JESUS!!! PTL.

GOD is posting here?

YES!! GOD'S WORD IS GOD'S INSPIRED (GOD BREATHED) ETERNAL LIVING WORD TO MANKIND AND satan and demons hate it. and you??

Satan and demons hate to see God's Word posted here! I hear their cying,screaming,cursing,gnashing teeth? NO WORRIES as they have already been defeated by JESUS!!! PTL.
To resist the Devil we must put on the "full armor of God."

Ephesians 6:11-18 [11] Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. [12] For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. [13] Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. [14] Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, [15] and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. [16] In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. [17] Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. [18] And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints

TOP TEN BIBLE VERSES SATAN HATES THE MOST!== Luke 10: 19: “Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”==Romans 8:1: “There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.”==Philippians 2:9,10: “Therefore God has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth.”==1 John 3:8: “He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.”==Hebrews 4:12: “For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”==John 8:32: “And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”==John 16:13: “However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.”==Isaiah 14:12: “How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son on the morning! How you are cut down to the ground. You who weakened the nations!”==Ephesians 6:11: “Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.”

WOW!!! THE DEMONS ARE CRYING,SCREAMING,CURSING TODAY AS THEY SEE ME POST GOD'S WORD,THEY KNOW THEIR TIME IS VERY,VERY,SHORT!!! HELL BURNS HOT FOR THEM!!!and you???

BELIEVERS Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus,

6 who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God,

7 but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men.

8 And being found in the fashion of a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death—even the death of the cross.

9 Therefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name,

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in Heaven and things on earth and things under the earth,

11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

PHILIPPIANS 2:5-11

BELIEVERS Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus,

6 who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God,

7 but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men.

8 And being found in the fashion of a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death—even the death of the cross.

9 Therefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name,

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in Heaven and things on earth and things under the earth,

11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

PHILIPPIANS 2:5-11

Phillipians 2:6---- Who although was existing in Gods form, gave no consideration to a seizure, namely that he should be equal to God--- ------ yours = a serious mistranslation to fit Catholicism council teachings from centuries ago satan got in and altered things from those false council teachings. There is 0 trinity god in existence--Jesus' Father = the only true God.

Forum List

Back