Satan and demons hate to see God's Word posted here!

First, I want to remind you that in the last days there will come scoffers who will do every wrong they can think of and laugh at the truth. 4 This will be their line of argument: “So Jesus promised to come back, did he? Then where is he? He’ll never come! Why, as far back as anyone can remember, everything has remained exactly as it was since the first day of creation.”

5-6 They deliberately forget this fact: that God did destroy the world with a mighty flood long after he had made the heavens by the word of his command and had used the waters to form the earth and surround it. 7 And God has commanded that the earth and the heavens be stored away for a great bonfire at the judgment day, when all ungodly men will perish.

8 But don’t forget this, dear friends, that a day or a thousand years from now is like tomorrow to the Lord. 9 He isn’t really being slow about his promised return, even though it sometimes seems that way. But he is waiting, for the good reason that he is not willing that any should perish, and he is giving more time for sinners to repent. 10 The day of the Lord is surely coming, as unexpectedly as a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the heavenly bodies will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be burned up.

11 And so since everything around us is going to melt away, what holy, godly lives we should be living! 12 You should look forward to that day and hurry it along—the day when God will set the heavens on fire, and the heavenly bodies will melt and disappear in flames. 13 But we are looking forward to God’s promise of new heavens and a new earth afterwards, where there will be only goodness.
2 PETER 3:3-13

Satan and demons hate to see God's Word posted here! Do I hear their cying,screaming,cursing,gnashing teeth? no worries! as they have already been defeated by JESUS!!! PTL.
=Believers! know and expect to be attacked if you post GOD'S WORD=ETERNAL TRUTH. Unbelievers and false religious minions of satan hate GOD and GOD'S WORD = ETERNAL TRUTH. Against JESUS They screamed and gnashed their teeth crying ban him from the temple,then CRUCIFY HIM!!! CRUCIFY HIM!! Pilate knew JESUS was inocent but he wanted to please the people,so he washed his hands and said ," you crucify him but I find him inocent"!!! ==The world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.. John 15:18

OK, my turn. :)

GISMYS, A voice in your head says, "GISMYS, place your pen upon the table." Do you do it?

Some have little "backbone",they take the easy way out.===Pilate knew JESUS was inocent but he wanted to please the people,so he washed his hands and said ," you crucify him but I find him inocent"!!! ==The world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.. John 15:18

Some have little "backbone",they take the easy way out.===Pilate knew JESUS was inocent but he wanted to please the people,so he washed his hands and said ," you crucify him but I find him inocent"!!! ==The world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.. John 15:18

But Jesus said that that Pilate did not have the power to prevent the crucification so you can't blame Pilate. And the second speaks not of free will but understanding. I was more wondering about the former. So you still have not addressed my question.

Our brother which wert in Heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come on Earth. Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Hell. Give us this night the blood of the innocent. And we shall trespass, and gain the forbidden criminal knowlege. And lead us into temptation. Deliver us to Evil. Nema!

Last edited:
For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men?

For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.

Galatians 1:10

Our Lord Jesus says to his disciples, “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also. But all these things they will do to you for My name’s sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me” (John 15:18-21).

Those who seek to please Christ are those who seek to abide by His Word and remain in it, regardless of the cost involved (John 8:31-32). Such cost may include the loss of friends, family members, or job. The hatred of the world may include isolation and persecution. Collectively, also, for Christ’s Church. True believers are under attack worldwide, yes! even here in the USA!

For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men?

For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.

Galatians 1:10

Our Lord Jesus says to his disciples, “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also. But all these things they will do to you for My name’s sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me” (John 15:18-21).

Those who seek to please Christ are those who seek to abide by His Word and remain in it, regardless of the cost involved (John 8:31-32). Such cost may include the loss of friends, family members, or job. The hatred of the world may include isolation and persecution. Collectively, also, for Christ’s Church. True believers are under attack worldwide, yes! even here in the USA!

"I chose" (John 15:19) Hence the question.

Our brother which wert in Heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come on Earth. Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Hell. Give us this night the blood of the innocent. And we shall trespass, and gain the forbidden criminal knowlege. And lead us into temptation. Deliver us to Evil. Nema!

Disappointment is such a bitter pill.

Beware! ===Jesus says== And I solemnly declare to everyone who reads this book: If anyone adds anything to what is written here, God shall add to him the plagues described in this book. 19 And if anyone subtracts any part of these prophecies, God shall take away his share in the Tree of Life, and in the Holy City just described.

Beware! ===Jesus says== And I solemnly declare to everyone who reads this book: If anyone adds anything to what is written here, God shall add to him the plagues described in this book. 19 And if anyone subtracts any part of these prophecies, God shall take away his share in the Tree of Life, and in the Holy City just described.

And yet everything you have referenced has been from the New Testament. Kind of a contradiction, don't you think?

And yet everything you have referenced has been from the New Testament. Kind of a contradiction, don't you think?

Yes!!! the Bible is one book made up of 56 books written over 1500 years all of it inspired (God breathed)

Yes!!! the Bible is one book made up of 56 books written over 1500 years all of it inspired (God breathed)

Well then. I'll look into it. ;)

What happened to the other 10 books of the bible?
Did I miss a memo?

Satan and demons hate to see God's Word posted here! Do I hear their cying,screaming,cursing,gnashing teeth? NO WORRIESashey have already been defeated by JESUS!!! PTL.

Well, no, but I have heard the rending of garments! Especially when I bent over to pick up a piece of mail that I dropped at the mailbox....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back