Satan and demons hate to see God's Word posted here!

In my posting of God's Word on message boards worldwide for the last fifteen years,I have seen satan's puppets,fools,tools go into meltdown mode over and over as the gnash their teeth,cry,scream and curse,then comes the false attacks,lies,lies and personal attacks=== nothing new today. Jesus says==If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.… jOHN 15:18

Satan and demons hate to see God's Word posted here! Do I hear their cying,screaming,cursing,gnashing teeth? NO WORRIESashey have already been defeated by JESUS!!! PTL.

Well, no, but I have heard the rending of garments! Especially when I bent over to pick up a piece of mail that I dropped at the mailbox....

I got cat-calls from the neighbor's landscaper when I did that.

It's amazing how you whip the God haters into a frenzy doing this, Gizmo, but if I may, I think you would be better employed reaching those who are seeking comfort and release. I am always well received in prisons, hospitals, and nursing homes.

Just saying...

It's amazing how you whip the God haters into a frenzy doing this, Gizmo, but if I may, I think you would be better employed reaching those who are seeking comfort and release. I am always well received in prisons, hospitals, and nursing homes.

Just saying...

I seek to please God not man!!!! and you???

Seek to please God not man. Jesus saysto the "religious leaders"(pharisees)=Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying: 'These people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honor Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.'

Just saying...

Do you think pissing people off pleases God?

I am a servant of God and therefore a servant of my fellow man. Jesus came to serve, and the greatest among his followers are also servants.

“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world. For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’

“Then these righteous ones will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink? Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing? When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?’

“And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!’

Matthew 25: 34-40

Last edited:

Just saying...

The very definition of cruel and unusual punishment.

Just saying...

I am a servant of God and therefore a servant of my fellow man. Jesus came to serve, and the greatest among his followers are also servants.

“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world. For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’

“Then these righteous ones will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink? Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing? When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?’

“And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!’

Funny to see you chastising a fellow wing nut for doing the exact same thing you do.

Just saying...
thats because the patients and prisoners cant escape.

Satan and demons hate to see God's Word posted here!

It's not "God's" word, it's the words of men. Satan has fooled you into believing it's "God's" word.

Just saying...

Gizard beware of clement for he has cloven feet and hairy psalms:badgrin:

Funny to see you chastising a fellow wing nut for doing the exact same thing you do.

You are perpetually pissed off, don't blame that on me. Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.

Last edited:

Just saying...

If I didn't do those things, you and the other leftwingnuts would be the first to complain.

Last edited:

Just saying...

If I didn't do those things, you and the other leftwingnuts would be the first to complain.
you are a rather arrogant twerp Chlamydia

What a vile little man. Just the sort you expect to find on a religion forum. Wherever there's a religion forum, one will always find your sort, trying to make themselves look big.

Go ahead, internet tough guy. I needed a laugh today.

What a vile little man. Just the sort you expect to find on a religion forum. Wherever there's a religion forum, one will always find your sort, trying to make themselves look big.

Go ahead, internet tough guy. I needed a laugh today.
The truth always hurts.

Forum List

Back