Sarah Palin Unviels Hit List of Democratic Midterm Targets She Will Go After!!

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
All I have to say is watch out for her. She is a hunter and she means business and she will go after them as her prey. This will be a slaughter in November. She is good at this sort of stuff. She is showing backbone and determination to take this country back for the people.

Newsmax - Palin Reveals Democratic Targets for Midterms

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin announced a list Tuesday of Democratic members of Congress she intends to target for defeat this year, according to Politico.

Her strategy is simple. She said on her Facebook page that she’ll go after lawmakers who voted for healthcare reform and hail from districts she and Arizona Sen. John McCain won in the 2008 presidential election.

That means 48 Democrats are in her sights.

“With the president signing this unwanted and ‘transformative’ government takeover of our health care system today with promises impossible to keep, let’s not get discouraged,” Palin wrote in a post on her Facebook wall, urging supporters not to “get demoralized.”

Last edited by a moderator:
What makes you think that having Sarah Palin against you is a disadvantage?

Sure worked out in the NY 23rd didn't it? You betcha !

sarah-palin-wink.jpg

Last edited:
She also said they have to "reload". This dolt is just dangerous. She also used cross hair like targets on the map for those dems.

Damn this moron is a jerk.

It be nice if people on both sides of the aisle stopped getting caught up in personalities and went back to principles.

It be nice if people on both sides of the aisle stopped getting caught up in personalities and went back to principles.

Let's talk BOTH...

We can't avoid personalities; Sarah Palin is a 'person' who was on last November's ballot with a real chance of becoming one heart beat away from the oval office.

And what is very disturbing is her 'principles' ... for someone in the public realm to use words like 'RELOAD' (her emphasis), 'target' and aim, then post a map with gun sights directed at Democrats in Congress is irresponsible at best, and could be the match that ignites some right wing 'patriot' to carry out real violence...

PalinTargets.jpg

Palin: “Don’t Retreat, Instead RELOAD!” | The Moderate Voice

US Army Retired, I would listen to you before Sarah Palin. You served your country under fire, extreme pressures, hardships, stress, pains on your family and many other extreme situations protecting all of us.
What the fuck has Sarah Palin ever done other than bail out when the fire got hot under her milk weak wimpy ass?

US Army Retired, I would listen to you before Sarah Palin. You served your country under fire, extreme pressures, hardships, stress, pains on your family and many other extreme situations protecting all of us.
What the fuck has Sarah Palin ever done other than bail out when the fire got hot under her milk weak wimpy ass?
This is the problem I see alot with partisan hacks. They add nothing to the narrative about Palin that is useful. Just like Palin herself, never adds anything to the narrative that is useful.

Palin....

Is in my list of the top ten people I wish would just shut the fuck up.

I say, "go girl"; Sarah Palin has the right to speak her mind (so to speak). Gov. Palin is the face of the RW Fringe; the more she speaks and the more mainstream Americans listen it becomes less likely that extremist elements will gain power and control of our government.

Palin....

Is in my list of the top ten people I wish would just shut the fuck up.

I say, "go girl"; Sarah Palin has the right to speak her mind (so to speak). Gov. Palin is the face of the RW Fringe; the more she speaks and the more mainstream Americans listen it becomes less likely that extremist elements will gain power and control of our government.
Perfectly parroted partisan pablum. You're working on making my "hack-in-the-box of the day" list!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I actually think that 2010 and 2012 might see a little bit of actual backlash against extreme positions on both sides of the spectrum. The rhetoric is getting a bit too heated and, just maybe, people will demand a return to more civil public discourse and punish those candidates and parties that don't oblige.

Nice of her to do but it seems more like she lining up political I.O.U.'s since I doubt the Republicans this year will have any trouble turning out the vote. Hopefully it won't backfire with her waking up a complacent opposition.

This is the problem I see alot with partisan hacks. They add nothing to the narrative about Palin that is useful. Just like Palin herself, never adds anything to the narrative that is useful.

What party am I partisan to?
Or are you correctly claiming it is Retired that is partisan?

What party am I partisan to?
Or are you correctly claiming it is Retired that is partisan?
As soon as you show me where I said YOU were partisan, then you have your own question answered. I quoted your post as an example of what we see from partisans, not to single you out AS a partisan.

My apologies for not being more clear.

http://eipnetworks.com/clear.mp3

Forum List

Back