Sarah Palin Unviels Hit List of Democratic Midterm Targets She Will Go After!!

All I have to say is watch out for her. She is a hunter and she means business and she will go after them as her prey. This will be a slaughter in November. She is good at this sort of stuff. She is showing backbone and determination to take this country back for the people.

The unlucky Democrats:

Ann Kirkpatrick (Ariz.)
Harry Mitchell (Ariz.)
Gabrielle Giffords (Ariz.)
John Salazar (Colo.)
Betsy Markey (Colo.).
Allen Boyd (Fla.)
Suzanne M. Kosmas (Fla.)
Baron P. Hill (Ind.)
Earl Pomeroy (N.D.)
Charlie Wilson (Ohio)
John Boccieri (Ohio)
Kathy Dahlkemper (Pa.)
Christopher Carney (Pa.)
John M. Spratt, Jr. (S.C.)
Tom Perriello (Va.)
Alan B. Mollohan (W.Va.)
Nick J. Rahall II (W.Va.).

“We’ll aim for these races and many others,” she wrote. “This is just the first salvo
Do these people come from the "Pro-America" or the "Anti-America" parts of the country? Sarah the Palm Reader seems to know instinctively which parts of this great country are "Pro-America".

This is the problem I see alot with partisan hacks. They add nothing to the narrative about Palin that is useful. Just like Palin herself, never adds anything to the narrative that is useful.

What party am I partisan to?
Or are you correctly claiming it is Retired that is partisan?
As soon as you show me where I said YOU were partisan, then you have your own question answered. I quoted your post as an example of what we see from partisans, not to single you out AS a partisan.

My apologies for not being more clear.

http://eipnetworks.com/clear.mp3

Are you a politician?
If you use my post as your example of what YOU, not "we", see is a partisan post then how can it be any others' post?
You dance around the questions asked like a monkey on fire.

Meanwhile the "American people" like this health care bill. they are finally starting to see what this bill can do. Republicans, I feel for you. (Not really).

What party am I partisan to?
Or are you correctly claiming it is Retired that is partisan?
As soon as you show me where I said YOU were partisan, then you have your own question answered. I quoted your post as an example of what we see from partisans, not to single you out AS a partisan.

Are you a politician?
If you use my post as your example of what YOU, not "we", see is a partisan post then how can it be any others' post?
Tis not my fault you have a hard time comprehending.

Education overhaul is next after cap and trade buckaroo!

All I have to say is watch out for her. She is a hunter and she means business and she will go after them as her prey. This will be a slaughter in November. She is good at this sort of stuff. She is showing backbone and determination to take this country back for the people.

Newsmax - Palin Reveals Democratic Targets for Midterms

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin announced a list Tuesday of Democratic members of Congress she intends to target for defeat this year, according to Politico.

Her strategy is simple. She said on her Facebook page that she’ll go after lawmakers who voted for healthcare reform and hail from districts she and Arizona Sen. John McCain won in the 2008 presidential election.

That means 48 Democrats are in her sights.

“With the president signing this unwanted and ‘transformative’ government takeover of our health care system today with promises impossible to keep, let’s not get discouraged,” Palin wrote in a post on her Facebook wall, urging supporters not to “get demoralized.”

“We’re going to hold them accountable for this disastrous Obamacare vote,” she continued, according to Politico.

The unlucky Democrats:

Ann Kirkpatrick (Ariz.)
Harry Mitchell (Ariz.)
Gabrielle Giffords (Ariz.)
John Salazar (Colo.)
Betsy Markey (Colo.).
Allen Boyd (Fla.)
Suzanne M. Kosmas (Fla.)
Baron P. Hill (Ind.)
Earl Pomeroy (N.D.)
Charlie Wilson (Ohio)
John Boccieri (Ohio)
Kathy Dahlkemper (Pa.)
Christopher Carney (Pa.)
John M. Spratt, Jr. (S.C.)
Tom Perriello (Va.)
Alan B. Mollohan (W.Va.)
Nick J. Rahall II (W.Va.).

“We’ll aim for these races and many others,” she wrote. “This is just the first salvo

I don't think she needs to waste her time on AB of Fla. he's toast.

Gun violence eh scum bag? You right wing slime balls are determined to prove you nest with other extreme right wing ideologues...terrorists...

You're hysterical.

Go see TruthMatters and borrow her paper bag. Put it over your head, then rest your head between your legs.I'll come back again in a week to check on you

You right wing scum bags face a conundrum...either terrorism is the greatest threat this country has ever faced, or it is a joke.

What is 'ironic' (but NOT funny), you right wingers and terrorists are cut from the same cloth...

Are you a politician?

I understand you very well.
You are evasive as you have nothing to back up your claims.

Gun violence eh scum bag? You right wing slime balls are determined to prove you nest with other extreme right wing ideologues...terrorists...

You're hysterical.

Go see TruthMatters and borrow her paper bag. Put it over your head, then rest your head between your legs.I'll come back again in a week to check on you

You right wing scum bags face a conundrum...either terrorism is the greatest threat this country has ever faced, or it is a joke.

What is 'ironic' (but NOT funny), you right wingers and terrorists are cut from the same cloth...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

You should try stand up. You are a SCREAM!!

:clap2::clap2:

Are you a politician?

I understand you very well.
You are evasive as you have nothing to back up your claims.
We see now you are obtuse as well as ignorant.

Last edited:
You're hysterical.

:lol::lol::lol:

You should try stand up. You are a SCREAM!!

Wow Frank, you continue to display the mind of an adolescent. Is it hereditary or environmental?

There's nothing funny about the Timothy McVeigh's or the Mike Vanderboegh's in this country. And there is nothing funny about a Congresswoman receiving a threat to kill her kids and grand-kids. How would YOU react if someone threatened your family? Would you laugh Frank?

It be nice if people on both sides of the aisle stopped getting caught up in personalities and went back to principles.

Let's talk BOTH...

We can't avoid personalities; Sarah Palin is a 'person' who was on last November's ballot with a real chance of becoming one heart beat away from the oval office.

And what is very disturbing is her 'principles' ... for someone in the public realm to use words like 'RELOAD' (her emphasis), 'target' and aim, then post a map with gun sights directed at Democrats in Congress is irresponsible at best, and could be the match that ignites some right wing 'patriot' to carry out real violence...

PalinTargets.jpg

Palin: “Don’t Retreat, Instead RELOAD!” | The Moderate Voice

omg:lol:

It be nice if people on both sides of the aisle stopped getting caught up in personalities and went back to principles.

Let's talk BOTH...

We can't avoid personalities; Sarah Palin is a 'person' who was on last November's ballot with a real chance of becoming one heart beat away from the oval office.

And what is very disturbing is her 'principles' ... for someone in the public realm to use words like 'RELOAD' (her emphasis), 'target' and aim, then post a map with gun sights directed at Democrats in Congress is irresponsible at best, and could be the match that ignites some right wing 'patriot' to carry out real violence...

PalinTargets.jpg

Stephanie, Is it so hard to fathom that some 'nut' could take rhetoric like this from a person they view as an authority figure, who they admire or adore, as see it as a sanction and even encouragement to actually USE a gun?

Let's talk BOTH...

PalinTargets.jpg

Stephanie, Is it so hard to fathom that some 'nut' could take rhetoric like this from a person they view as an authority figure, who they admire or adore, as see it as a sanction and even encouragement to actually USE a gun?
The culture these righties seem most comfortable in is a culture of guns and direct violence. It's not surprising that they would co-opt gun culture to make a political point.

Are they Irish of Afghani?

Let's talk BOTH...

PalinTargets.jpg

boo

Forum List

Back