Sarah Palin Unviels Hit List of Democratic Midterm Targets She Will Go After!!

wow, what a stupid stretch there.

you need a target on YOUR back.

oh this is absolutely something I would expect from the fake preacher.:eusa_whistle:

what? what is wrong with saying you should have a target on your back? what is wrong with saying we should reload and come after you? hasn't that been your argument all along? Oh, and there is nothing fake about me, steff... I AM getting set to retire next month, however.

wow, what a stupid stretch there.

you need a target on YOUR back.

oh this is absolutely something I would expect from the fake preacher.:eusa_whistle:

She said reload and put out targets on certain dems. That is not a stretch. when ...when something horrible happens, you will be the first one to say, it wasnt her fault.

I remember once, there was a nut who shot up some people who had Hannity and Rush books all over his house and he said they were his influences, and nothing ...NOTHING came of it. Its is scary really.

Righty's are making themselves look really bead here. Keep it up and see what happens this time.

There will eventually be a big well deserved backlash of their own creation against the right wing pundits.
I can't wait to hear them whine about it and blame it on the liberals.

The party of personal responsibility my ass.

Forum List

Back