Sarah Palin melts down on television...................

Liberals lie. They like to choose a target and polarize it. The tactic is right there is Rules for Radicals which is the libtard bible.

Sailor boy is a afraid of Palin
All libs are afraid of Palin.

Why would they be? What harm has Palin ever done to liberalism, on balance?
True.

In fact, liberalism has benefited greatly from Palin.

Palin makes it obvious that liberals are intolerant of other points of view and will lie, cheat and indulge in character assassination in order to suppress free speech they deem threatening to their lock-step political views.

Liberals lie. They like to choose a target and polarize it. The tactic is right there is Rules for Radicals which is the libtard bible.

True.

Palin makes it obvious that liberals are intolerant of other points of view and will lie, cheat and indulge in character assassination in order to suppress free speech they deem threatening to their lock-step political views.

Palin has no character to assassinate.

True.

And what views outside of lockstep conservatism does Sarah Palin embrace?

True.

Palin has no character to assassinate.

Sorry, sounds too childlike and desperate, try again.

Sorry, but I'm more inclined to believe the news anchors rather than what the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil says.

And..............the main question I found interesting is that when she was asked if she still blamed Obama for her son's PTSD, she immediately denied saying that and tried to spin it around to a commentary on how Obama doesn't respect the military.

And.....................I have yet to see where our military has been severely weakened. We STILL have the largest and strongest military on the planet.

True.

NOBODY wants to stop the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil's free speech! It's comedy gold!

And, when you say something stupid, and someone else responds by saying that what you just said was stupid, that's not stopping your free speech, it's them exercising their free speech to comment on your free speech.

I have yet to see where anyone's free speech has been silenced.

True.

When you've lost and the egg is dripping down your face ask a question to change the topic. :slap:

True.

NOBODY wants to stop the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil's free speech! It's comedy gold!

And, when you say something stupid, and someone else responds by saying that what you just said was stupid, that's not stopping your free speech, it's them exercising their free speech to comment on your free speech.

I have yet to see where anyone's free speech has been silenced.

I forgive you, no problem, it's a funny thread.

Sorry, but I'm more inclined to believe the news anchors rather than what the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil says.

Yeah, they always tell the truth.

And..............the main question I found interesting is that when she was asked if she still blamed Obama for her son's PTSD, she immediately denied saying that and tried to spin it around to a commentary on how Obama doesn't respect the military.

I saw her make her statements previously and she did not turn anything around.

And.....................I have yet to see where our military has been severely weakened. We STILL have the largest and strongest military on the planet.

Obama has forced out hundreds of top military leaders who refused to kiss his ass, and who refused to follow his unconstitutional orders. He has also brought many muslims into positions of power. Plus he has bent over to iran and the plastic raft in the Iranian navy that made our sailors a laughing stock.

When do you libtards stop lying?

True.

That's ironic coming from a despicable piece of shit like you.

She didn't meltdown....good grief. She simply told the hosts they promised not to bring it up....and they did anyway.

Meltdown? LMAO .......no

Obama bitching and complaining about Rush Limbaugh when Obama is the most powerful man on the planet, now that's a meltdown.

This is just another comical left loon meltdown thread over Palin. It's hysterical how she lives rent free in a loon's head

True.

Outside of Stalinism, what views do you embrace?

Here's the Jeweish take on 'melting down' or 'living rent free in someone's head'. LOL You dopes are too easy.

Forum List

Back