Sarah Palin melts down on television...................

pds_540.jpg

Now that's what I call feeling the burn. :)

you have zero idea what bumps ratings eh Snow Snookie?

There you have it folks. Libtards admitting they have no moral compass.

I guess when a libtard claims someone melts down, it means they call out the lies of their host? She didn't melt down at all, only thing she did was not expect those two assholes to ambush her.

As always, the drive by media. Ambush after ambush.

Prove they made her any promises.

They didn't deny her statement and she should have expected them to be be dishonest, they're liberal news suck-holes.

She didn't meltdown....good grief. She simply told the hosts they promised not to bring it up....and they did anyway.

Meltdown? LMAO .......no
Proof that they promised her not to bring it up?

Prove they didn't hairy back, now run along and maybe Google "catfish" and perhaps you'll realize old hags really ought not try to use urban terms they don't have a clue about. Ya nasty old hag. After that? Fug off

Cons always equate things to 'you are scared of'. Because this is the life they live, they measure everything by what they 'are scared of'.

Sorry to break it to you cowering chihuahuas, but no one gives a rats ass about Dimbulb Palin. She is trainwreck entertainment. Like watching a cat video where the cat misjudges how far the jump is and falls two stories, then gets up and runs away in 'shame'. Or a dog trying to bite the stream of water coming out of the hose. Or goats that freeze and fall over.

She is a sad pathetic figure that insists on trying to ride a motorcycle, turns the throttle to full, and then slams into the garage door.

Afraid of her? LOL Here is what she looks like:

The premise of the thread was proven false if you bothered to watch the interview yet you keep on keepin on....

I suggest you evaluate your own reaction rather than continuing to look COMPLETELY foolish

is that why she retracted her statement? :eusa_eh:

You seem to forget something important. I'm not a liberal. Therefore I don't give two shits what she did to make you pee yourselves.
She's a non factor in my life. But making fun of you morons is too hard to pass up.

Got it?

lol. Snow Snookie is the one getting made fun- of and you're bumping the thread :thup:

I'm bumping the tread because it is an asinine thread and you MORONS think it's serious business that was apparently worthy of being in the political forum.
Exposing ignorance is key to educating others

She didn't meltdown....good grief. She simply told the hosts they promised not to bring it up....and they did anyway.

Meltdown? LMAO .......no
Proof that they promised her not to bring it up?

The proof that they did not promise her it would not be brought up is in her reaction.

If she had been promised or if there had been pre-approved questions only, she would have gone ballistic when they did bring it up.

Instead, she backtracked on that as well.

$arah was lying.

$ober by lying.

I guess when a libtard claims someone melts down, it means they call out the lies of their host? She didn't melt down at all, only thing she did was not expect those two assholes to ambush her.

As always, the drive by media. Ambush after ambush.

Prove they made her any promises.

They didn't deny her statement and she should have expected them to be be dishonest, they're liberal news suck-holes.

Yes they did. And she backed down.

If she had been telling the truth, she would have really done her fishwife screech.

C'mon, fact is, $he's a desperate has-been, wannabe, never was. She has hitched her butt to Drumpf in hopes of getting something in return. My bet is that was negotiated long before she "endorsed" him with that nonsensical, drunken rampage she did.

And now, Drumpf is stuck with her - until after the election.

I didn't think she melted down. I thought she did pretty well.

If she was told that they promised not to talk about her son, and the network never made that promise, she should have a talk with whomever told her that.

Eh, so Biker embellished the title and the liberals on the thread end up with egg on their faces but could never admit it, I have no problem with that, it's pretty typical actually.

You do a pre interview. Guthrie blindsided her and Palin to her benefit pulled a Trump and called the bitch on it to the point Matt jumped in.

If any of you were professionals in the media you would understand this is not fair play. But you love "gottchas" don't you libs? Wait for more bitch slapping from other people in the near future because all the prima donnas in the media are out of control.

They think THEY are the stars. Not their guests.
you have zero idea what bumps ratings eh Snow Snookie?

You can't blame tinydancer for what her "piggybackers" are posting under her name.

Right, tinydancer ?

Have you talked to admin about this yet?

hmmm?

Let me just say that if Trump wins, I'm moving to America.

Make no mistake -- I LOVE $arah Palin and hope $he is very active, very visible in the next months and after.

Indeed, I have long suspected she's on the DNC payroll.

Forum List

Back