Sarah Palin melts down on television...................

I saw the part of Sarah's speech and it seemed to me she was complaining
about Obama's treatment of vets.

Trying to figure out how we got to her blaming Obama for her son's problem.
Her issue is with the treatment after the fact.

But why let that get in the way of Sarah's feeling about the
Lame stream media.

Hey, marijuana is legal in Alaska now. Many veterans that I have talked to in CO have told me how much smoking some good bud helps with their PTSD, much better than the antidepressants and other drugs that they get prescribed.

Maybe the whole Palin clan should just sit down and smoke a joint or two.

Sarah Palin was invited to talk on the Today show this morning, and when she was asked about her comments about her blaming Obama for her son's PTSD, she backed away from her previous statements and started to get all pissy with the interview.

Sarah Palin Freaks Out on ‘Today Show’ Over PTSD Question

Wonder if she's gonna start another war on the "lamestream media"?

So where's the video of this so called meltdown?

Video is on the link.
Sarah Palin Flips Out When Asked About Her Son’s Arrest On National TV

Sarah Palin was invited to talk on the Today show this morning, and when she was asked about her comments about her blaming Obama for her son's PTSD, she backed away from her previous statements and started to get all pissy with the interview.

Sarah Palin Freaks Out on ‘Today Show’ Over PTSD Question

Wonder if she's gonna start another war on the "lamestream media"?

So where's the video of this so called meltdown?

Video is on the link.
Sarah Palin Flips Out When Asked About Her Son’s Arrest On National TV

I'm sorry your regressive sensitivities were jarred, but that was nothing close to a meltdown. Chastising someone for straying from the agreed topic is something that happens on this board every day, are those also meltdowns?

OK, bois and girls....yeah, both you liberals.....it's time to accept that Mrs. Palin is not running for president and you really should be concerned about Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky's piss-poor showing against a Nutty Old Attic Uncle in that flyover state......
And, if the LibTards want to play games with appearances...

There's a deep well of such material that can be brought to bear in any discussion of ThighMistress... Madame Cankles.

I guess when a libtard claims someone melts down, it means they call out the lies of their host? She didn't melt down at all, only thing she did was not expect those two assholes to ambush her.

As always, the drive by media. Ambush after ambush.

Prove they made her any promises.

They didn't deny her statement and she should have expected them to be be dishonest, they're liberal news suck-holes.
Yes Matt Lauer did.
This is what happens when you cross a Trump.

Forum List

Back