Dont go in the water !!!

Tommy Tainant your thread displays one thing, your knowledge of the Thames and your IQ are parallel, zero.

Google maps says I'm 286 miles away from London Bridge, I imagine you live so much closer, and you know fuck all about the history of the Thames? What a clown.

The flaw in democracy is that it gives grave pissers like you a vote, because you haven't a fucking clue. I bet you have velcro on your shirt because you can't work out buttons.

And one more thing Tommy Tainant , since man first appeared living beside the Thames, piss and shit has always been dumped in it. Even after the Victorians efforts, sewage still enters the Thames. Throughout the country, even under nationalisation, sewage has entered waterways. Even in Wales, the crap has always gone into water courses.

So the question is, what makes you think nationalisation (nationalised/privatised just changes who foots the bill) stops sewage in waterways when it has never achieved this?

And one more thing Tommy Tainant , since man first appeared living beside the Thames, piss and shit has always been dumped in it. Even after the Victorians efforts, sewage still enters the Thames. Throughout the country, even under nationalisation, sewage has entered waterways. Even in Wales, the crap has always gone into water courses.

So the question is, what makes you think nationalisation (nationalised/privatised just changes who foots the bill) stops sewage in waterways when it has never achieved this?
And after that foot stamping exercise Thames is still going bust and your taxes will pay for their theft. Privatisation in action.

Forum List

Back