Sandy Hook parents seeking $2.75 Trillion from Alex Jones

Since you already know the answer "officially" is yes they were skirted out in Jesse Morgan's USPS truck after the fraud ballots were unloaded, my answer is

This was an incredibly obvious Kenyan cocksucker sponsored hate hoax
You are a sick and demented human. To push a conspiracy that impacts families who have lost their children is about as evil as it gets. Who gives a shit when they removed the bodies?! Makes me sick just thinking about those poor souls. Do you have children?

You should STFU.

Jones underestimated the Zionist CT Dems and their ability to manufacture fraud to salvage prior fraud.

No difference between fudging

Climate studies
Family photos
Birth certificates
Murderous fraud vax "data"
Elections with dominion machines
Evidence Saddam sought yellowcake in Niger when Saddam could not enrich the 20 metric tons of yellowcake he already had

That is T in Trillion Dollars

Welcome to the world of the Homeless....Alex.
Welcome to the world of Libtardia where common sense is abandoned.

You are a sick and demented human. To push a conspiracy that impacts families who have lost their children is about as evil as it gets. Who gives a shit when they removed the bodies?! Makes me sick just thinking about those poor souls. Do you have children?

Are you a Jew?

The
Which Dems voted against the INCREASE INFLATION BILL?

Those would be the only ones.
“Dems that voted against the increase inflation bill are the ones trying to steal our money”?!?! What in the world are you talking about ?

You keep up the
Lying and you can join Alex

They were harassed. Threatened and had to move multiple times. Jones and people like you are Vile.

Where is the lie?

What is the evidence against Alex?

Fudge birth certificates
Photoshopped family photos
Jew liars lying

Jones underestimated the Zionist CT Dems and their ability to manufacture fraud to salvage prior fraud.

No difference between fudging

Climate studies
Family photos
Birth certificates
Murderous fraud vax "data"
Elections with dominion machines
Evidence Saddam sought yellowcake in Niger when Saddam could not enrich the 20 metric tons of yellowcake he already had
That creep got the shit sued out of himself for the lies, but you persist in being an idiot yourself. Just like Jones.

That creep got the shit sued out of himself for the lies, but you persist in being an idiot yourself. Just like Jones.

I do not accept the conclusion that it was proven that jones lied.

I believe the evidence against him is all fraud.

You cannot answer why the "corpses" were removed 2-3 am....

I find it disturbing when lawyers are able to convince otherwise coherent people that someone who has suffered no actual INJURY is entitled to such astronomical damages. None of these plaintiffs suffered anything more serious than a bit of anxiety and anger.

ALL THAT WAS REQUIRED FOR EVIL MEN TO PREVAIL....................

Forum List

Back