Sandy Hook parents seeking $2.75 Trillion from Alex Jones

Lol....

Then it is still logical to conclude as jones did that

THERE WERE NO CORPSES
Not logical at all!!! Why in the world does it matter when the corpses were removed?!

About 20 years ago a car crashed in my back yard and a person died. The Coroner didn’t take the body away till after midnight. Does that somehow prove it didn’t happen?!

Not logical at all!!! Why in the world does it matter when the corpses were removed?!

About 20 years ago a car crashed in my back yard and a person died. The Coroner didn’t take the body away till after midnight. Does that somehow prove it didn’t happen?!

ZPF slade, hysterically making stuff up doesn't change the truth of the issue

There are NO PHOTOS or VIDEOS of any corpses being removed

The dismantling of jones is all about intimidating TRUTHERS of all kinds

The Zionist fascists want to sue you if you do not parrot their treasonous bullshit

Jones underestimated the Zionist CT Dems and their ability to manufacture fraud to salvage prior fraud.

No difference between fudging

Climate studies
Family photos
Birth certificates
Murderous fraud vax "data"
Elections with dominion machines
Evidence Saddam sought yellowcake in Niger when Saddam could not enrich the 20 metric tons of yellowcake he already had
Ahhhh....the revealing term Zionist. We know who you are.

ZPF slade, hysterically making stuff up doesn't change the truth of the issue

There are NO PHOTOS or VIDEOS of any corpses being removed
You think I’m making up the car crash in my back yard?! Is that your thing just call everything that counters your narrative fake news?! That’s so weak.

Do you know anything about processing crime scenes and SOP when it comes to homicides?

That creep got the shit sued out of himself for the lies, but you persist in being an idiot yourself. Just like Jones.

No, he didn't. He got sued because his FOLLOWERS went after these people. If you can get sued for lies Biden would be bankrupt.

No, he didn't. He got sued because his FOLLOWERS went after these people. If you can get sued for lies Biden would be bankrupt.
got proof of that? I don't believe any conservatives went after these people...indeed i don't believe Anyone at ALL, 'went after' these people. Folk say that all the time and then never produce the evidence. Additionally....people and even listeners know that ALex Jones shocks people with his views/takes on situations. It's his job. Media does it too and they get away with it.

That is T in Trillion Dollars

Welcome to the world of the Homeless....Alex.

Its just a ridiculous amount of money for the actual wrong done. Some greedy lawyer just wants more.

Jones can believe anything he wants...and he can say what he thinks. This verdict against him is unconstitutional.

I hear that he has filed for a new trial...and he should.

absolutely right. people do have the freedom to be wrong with an opinion. His opinion didnt lead to the death of any one of those kids.

Jones can believe anything he wants...and he can say what he thinks. This verdict against him is unconstitutional.

I hear that he has filed for a new trial...and he should.
There are limitations on all rights as soon as they are taken to a point where they inflict harm on others

If I was Alex, I'd ask for the alleged bodies to be exhumed before I'd pay a dime, just to see if there's anything in those coffins.

Forum List

Back