San Fran DA says there is no public interest in police bodycam footage of Paul Pelosi attack

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

This is so corrupt…..of course there is public interest. Its nearly all anyone has talked about for a week.

Wouldnt police bodycam footage prove us skeptics wrong?

Ridiculous and an obvious coverup.

Last edited:

This is so corrupt…..of course there is public interest. Its nearly all anyone has talked about for a week.

If it were Trump the leftists would scream they want it released

If a fucking madman broke into my home and fractured my skulll with a hammer in front of police, and there were widespread rumors that I was fucking the guy….I would fucking DEMAND the police body cam footage be released.

We all know what this means...we were correct.

That is the ONLY reason not to release the 911 call, police body cam footage, and Pelosi home security video.

Until we get those, I say Paul and Dave were lovers.

Back the blue.

If a fucking madman broke into my home and fractured my skulll with a hammer in front of police, and there were widespread rumors that I was fucking the guy….I would fucking DEMAND the police body cam footage be released.

We all know what this means...we were correct.

That is the ONLY reason not to release the 911 call, police body cam footage, and Pelosi home security video.

Until we get those, I say Paul and Dave were lovers.
I bet that Trump's tax returns would prove their tryist.

249015D5-863B-4379-950A-9250D5CEF794.jpeg

She said no to host Wolf Blitzer's question about whether there is a "public interest" in releasing these materials, stressing that her focus is protecting the investigation and the success of the prosecution. "For us, revealing that evidence through the media is just not what we think is appropriate. We want to make sure that this individual is held accountable for these egregious acts. For us, we’re going to make sure that we limit the evidence as much as possible in order to get that done," she added.

That is berry berry bad. If the evidence showed what we have been told happened and witnessed by the police, how could releasing it possibly do anything but SUPPORT the case for prosecution? Why would you not want to release it unless doing so in some way CONFLICTED with the official story?

And, shouldn't police be working to determine the accused's guilt or innocence rather than trying to "make sure" the accused is convicted? Isn't that a presumption of guilt before actually being PROVEN guilty? Whatever happened to being innocent until shown guilty? Surely, shouldn't that video prove that?

She is wrong and or full of shit.

That is berry berry bad. If the evidence showed what we have been told happened and witnessed by the police, how could releasing it possibly do anything but SUPPORT the case for prosecution? Why would you not want to release it unless doing so in some way CONFLICTED with the official story?

And, shouldn't police be working to determine the accused's guilt or innocence rather than trying to "make sure" the accused is convicted? Isn't that a presumption of guilt before actually being PROVEN guilty? Whatever happened to being innocent until shown guilty? Surely, shouldn't that video prove that?

This is -

Censorship

Propaganda

Unequal Application of the Law

Dereliction of Duty

Violation of the Oath of Office

all at once !

All police body cam video should be part of the public record. There are times where a delay is legitimate but in the end the public should have access to all of it.

Trans-lation

There is no democrat party interest in exposing Dykey Nancy and Coked up Cocksucker Paul as hate hoaxing homos...

This is so pathetic.

The Dems use the incident to blast Trump and Republicans prior to the midterms, but refuse to prove it.

They always lie. This is also a lie.

This incident has NOTHING to do with Republicans.

Neither did the

HOMOS in MAGAdrag

On 1/6

/----/
1667477265166.png

Forum List

Back