I told you! Security cameras at Pelosi's home were "not being monitored" at the time of the attack.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Oh yeah, this is getting smellier and smellier by the day. No bodycam video release from the complicit S.F. Police and now we learn the security cameras at the Pelosi house were not being monitored the night of the attack. Well isn't that SPECIAL????? Is it any wonder that everyone in the country except for the Kool-Aid chuggers have zero trust in the Democrats?

They weren't watching the security cameras when Jeffrey Epstein "committed suicide" either.
It looks like they expect people to believe that just because agents weren't actively WATCHING the feed, that nothing was being recorded, even in some kind of loop where after a period of time, it records back over existing video. That is BS. I wonder when the corruption is going to finally be enough to set this nation on fire.

It looks like they expect people to believe that just because agents weren't actively WATCHING the feed, that nothing was being recorded, even in some kind of loop where after a period of time, it records back over existing video. That is BS. I wonder when the corruption is going to finally be enough to set this nation on fire.
The external security camera video would show if there was a third person involved and how and when Depape entered the Pelosi home. We will never see that video.

FYI no matter where there are security cameras no one is watching them 24/7/365

why is nancy not releasing the security camera footage? what is she hiding??

oh she doesn’t…just highlights she has a lot to hide
No it doesn't.

If any footage exists it will be in the hands of the police if and when that footage is used in court it will become public record.

She doesn't.....unless she keeps babbling about the "attack" being the fault of Trump. Then I would say that obligates her to back up her lies.
So what are the odds you're giving that this guy isn't a Maga Trumper?

So what are the odds you're giving that this guy isn't a Maga Trumper?
His lifestyle doesn't afford any clue that he is.....certainly can make the case that he is one confused druggie, possibly gayboy that Pelosi might know. Besides, I am not sure what a MAGA Trumper is.....I am MAGA for anyone up to the job, doesnt have to be Trump. Just get rid of the America haters and I am good.

His lifestyle doesn't afford any clue that he is.....certainly can make the case that he is one confused druggie, possibly gayboy that Pelosi might know. Besides, I am not sure what a MAGA Trumper is.....I am MAGA for anyone up to the job, doesnt have to be Trump. Just get rid of the America haters and I am good.
Yeah OK

Forum List

Back