Body Cam Footage Showed Paul Pelosi Opening the Door so Why Did the Department of Justice Lie About It?

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
The local DA report said Pelosi opened the door himself with his left hand.
The official DOJ story was that the 2 responding officers opened the door themselves.
Bodycam footage proves the DOJ is lying.

The more we learn of the truth, the harder their hastily constructed narrative of events falls apart.

Everybody that picked Pelosi slamming DePape with a meat pipe in the bedroom wins the game.

According to NBC News who talked to someone that watched the police bodycam footage firsthand, Paul Pelosi opened the door when police arrived. Specifically, he opened it with his left hand. But that’s NOT the story the DoJ told, and we know for certain they saw the bodycam footage before releasing their statements.

pelosi-attack.png

Last edited:
UnderwearGate needs to be the end of Wray and Garland

David dePape is Paul's gay coke whore

DOJ charge of attempted kidnapping is 100% deliberate intentional hate hoaxed partisan fraud.

It just took one video, the first one released, to prove it.

No wonder they won't release any other videos

You scumbags really, really want a deeper pit in Hell, where flaming spiky demons will sodomize you for eternity.

That's all I can conclude, given what awful humans some of you insist on being.

Truth is what you hate...

You scumbags really, really want a deeper pit in Hell, where flaming spiky demons will sodomize you for eternity.

Said the hairy backed pole squatter.

Did your BF tell you to post that? Did he threaten you with a hammer?

The DOJ is only making the bodycam video available to Pelosi's family and close friends. The public WILL NEVER SEE IT. How about that Democrat "transparency"? If it were anyone in Trump's family, the video would have been "leaked" the next day.

SFPD and SF DA called it a wellness check and that means "privacy".

Only a degenerate speaks in such terms. Thus, you are.

I am pretty damn certain that its you who has yourself a winning ticket in the race to hell sweepstakes, I think its your evil fucking ass which has an eternity of getting reamed out by "flaming spiky demons" within its direct near term future! If a history even exists 100 years from now, the most evil creatures in all of human history will be epitaph righteously bestowed upon fascist democrats and their child grooming sexual deviants, along with their murderous lust for exterminating babies and soon to be, children, you make the ancient Cannanites and their baal worship out to be pikers in comparison! :fu:

The DOJ is only making the bodycam video available to Pelosi's family and close friends. The public WILL NEVER SEE IT. How about that Democrat "transparency"? If it were anyone in Trump's family, the video would have been "leaked" the next day.
We will be able to see it, after the trial and the prosecutors have used it as evidence.... The video shows the Perp bashing Pelosi's head with the hammer.

We will be able to see it, after the trial and the prosecutors have used it as evidence.... The video shows the Perp bashing Pelosi's head with the hammer.

You really love McCarthy...

Mccarthy is going to bury it.

Forum List

Back