Saints/Seahawks...

Niner's lost to Carolina by one; they lost to the Saints by the second worst call in NFL history (second only to the PI on Ronnie Lott in the NFC Championship game against the Redskins).

you've talked shit and gotten smoked ..what? 3 of the last 4 games? :eusa_eh:

the Saints are a lock now.....:lol:

If by "smoked"... you mean a 2 pt loss at SF.. a 7 point loss against the Cards on a lucky catch in the last few minutes.. The other loss was in week 5 in Indy which was a very lucky game for lucky Luck. The Seahawks have blown out two teams of the last four games also including your Saints 34-7.

The Saints are a "lock"...???

You are amusing... :lol:

smoked as in talking massive smack and then losing, last I checked..they lost, 2 pts, 9 whatever ;)

they're a lock because you gave the SH's the kiss of death, again....:lol:

Your lips to god's ears eh? Well I guess my Ju Ju isn't all that bad cuz the Hawks were 13-3. Just do me a flavor and warn me off about what the Saints fans were thinking about and writing on thier teams MBs on Dec 2nd thank you very much. :lol: I would hate to think my nonsense on your message board carries that much weight in the cosmos. :eek:

The best way to predict the future is from past results...

That being said, Drew Brees is one of the best, never count him out HUGGY...

except he doesn't have a defense worth a shit.:lol: that will cost him on the road.one man cant win the entire game for ya.:lol: its a TEAM game.

You're correct, but as we have all seen, any given Sunday any team can win...

I'm partial to Brees, one of the better gun slingers...

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look - Seattle's going down?

There's battle lines being drawn
NOLA's coming to town!
It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, Russell Wilson's knocked down

That man Dew, a gun in his hand
In a Brees, he had the hawk in his sights
And down went the bird without a fight

Hey children what's that sound
Everybody look Seattle went down
37 to 27

Here is a little tune for your Saints on thier flight home Saturday night...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH476CxJxfg]Daniel Powter - Bad Day (Official Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Seattle's defense and the home field advantage will be too much for New Orleans to overcome. SF will defeat Carolina despite being the road team because they are that much better. Then we will have a match up between the NFC's two best for the championship. Denver will take out San Diego. Look for Indianapolis to pull off the upset of New England.

Seattle's only flaw is that they have a good, but not great quarterback. The best way to defeat Seattle is to plug up the running game and force Wilson to beat you, which he will do the majority of the time. Until recently I thought Seattle was a juggernaut. They have slipped a bit, but they are still very tough.

Seattle's defense and the home field advantage will be too much for New Orleans to overcome. SF will defeat Carolina despite being the road team because they are that much better. Then we will have a match up between the NFC's two best for the championship. Denver will take out San Diego. Look for Indianapolis to pull off the upset of New England.

Seattle's only flaw is that they have a good, but not great quarterback. The best way to defeat Seattle is to plug up the running game and force Wilson to beat you, which he will do the majority of the time. Until recently I thought Seattle was a juggernaut. They have slipped a bit, but they are still very tough.

WAS the juggernaut...???? :mad:

SEE This is what happens when ya let the gays marry. You silly fuckers have been bumped off your foundations.

Seattle IS the juggernaut.....!!!!!!! :clap:

You weak willed weak wristed mofos gonna get a lesson in seeing a serious spanking on the Saints on Saturday.

Y'all just keep it up with the pin up material for the locker room. You don't think the Seahawks read this shit ??????

This is Seattle... the most wired up puter tweeter tweetin google searchin place on the planet.

My Hawks are gettin real fed up with all this doubt from Thomas.

Good thing it's Wednesday cuz it's more like Thursday with the game on Saturday.

I can't FRIGGIN wait to see Saint's blood running a fuckin river at the CLink....!!!!

Three more days ... !!!!!!

Saints won't be able to compete, unfortunately! I would love to see them win....but.

Well...if anybody knows ugly it's the Or'leans folks. That place stinks to high heavens. Drove through it once...was gonna stop to eat but the city has such a foul stench I just drove on through till the air was beathable.. lucky I had some snacks in the car. I had my next prepared meal in Texas.. Then headed North ..turned left in Colorado and on up to Seattle.

I hope it's a clean and sudden kill next weekend..We need to just reach in and rip thier hearts out early in the first qtr and remove all will to live. I hate to see suffering.. :lol:
Have you ever driven through Sacramento or Truckee?

Yes I have and the only thing I remember about Sacramento was the stink that the Kings gave off...but I also drove through Detroit once.

Talk is cheap. Winning is hard. Winning the Superbowl is even harder.

I think Pete Carroll is a very good coach and an outstanding communicator and speaker. He's also a very nice guy who works tirelessly on behalf of the team.

I met him at a fundraiser in LA a few years ago- he was like a force of nature.- boundless enthusiasm and a genuine love of the game. I (and millions of other Trojan fans) was truly sad to see him go.

IMHO, He has done an excellent job in Seattle. But until he wins a Superbowl, he's just one of many excellent coaches in the league.

cant argue with that.Now that he FINALLY has a good quarterback to work with,I think this is his year finally.

I'm glad the Saints won. That give the Hawks coaches an extra day to prepare a game plan. It also give the players an extra day to plan thier apre game celebrations. These things take time to organize!!!

It will be exciting to see what Percy Harvin brings to the table after hearing about him all season and only see him touch the ball twice againt the Vikings.

Brees and the Saints were restrained by the Hawks on December 2nd to thier lowest offensive output in several years. They will certainly have to do better than that to have any chance next weekend in Seattle.

I believe if Wilson plays mistake free football as he is quite capable of doing the Seahawks should score more than enough points to win against N O.

you've talked shit and gotten smoked ..what? 3 of the last 4 games? :eusa_eh:

the Saints are a lock now.....:lol:

If by "smoked"... you mean a 2 pt loss at SF.. a 7 point loss against the Cards on a lucky catch in the last few minutes.. The other loss was in week 5 in Indy which was a very lucky game for lucky Luck. The Seahawks have blown out two teams of the last four games also including your Saints 34-7.

The Saints are a "lock"...???

You are amusing... :lol:

sure is.:lol: yeah thats really getting smoked losing by less than a fied goal to the NFC champs a month ago.:lol: at least they have shown they can be competive on the road when they face each other.:lol::lol:

thats my worry as a Hawks fan is yeah they looked like a juggernaut for a long time but barely won on the road aearlier in the year against the texans and lambs and played their worst game of the year against the cards.Even here in my city kc,the papers were tsaying what your saying,once considered a lock for the superbowl,their offensive line sprung some links in that cards game.I never in my wildest dreams thought they could lose that game so they better show me they have turned things around since then. the lifeless lambs game doesnt count.

I AM SICK :puke: AND TIRED :talktothehand:

Of all this jibberish by EVERY fan that thinks the Saints have a friggin chance in HELL of winning on Saturday that the Saints "will not be the same team" as on Dec 2nd.

Ya...OK DUH !!!

But what in hades makes you goofs think Seattle won't play better and score even more points than on Dec 2nd. AND...Our defense is totally capable of a shutout.

Do you'all think that was Seattle's best game of the season? It wasn't Russell Wilson's best game of the season.

OK now enters Percy Harvin...He will DEFINITELY play. How do you know he won't run a Punt or K/O back for a TD? Catch a couple of TD passes?

Think about what Crabtree did for a struggling SF offense. Harvin is better than Crabtree.

Think 34 points plus whatever Harvin adds to the table.

Wilson and the Hawks scored something like 160 points in a three game stretch at the end of last season.

This team is capable of lighting it up. The Saints are definitely not the only team that will show up Saturday afternoon IMPROVED.

The Seahawks will be dialed in for a win that will put them in a position to play for the opportunity to grab a Lombardi. If you don't think the Hawks will be fine tuned and foaming at the mouth for a chance to totally crush the Saints worse than they did on Dec 2nd then you are dreaming in technecolor.

Ya the Saints will show up better prepared than last time...SO will the best team in the NFL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Methinks Harvin will be "starvin' ".

Best of luck Huggy! :thup:

Thanks!...but it aint gonna go down like THAT !

Harvin is on the radio as I type this sayin he is "going to pick up where he left off" now that he is 100% ready to suit up and play.

Harvin gonna be FEASTING on that weak broke down N O secondary.. Who Dat? Believe Dat !!

Forum List

Back