NFL Week 10 Predictions

Big miss by the refs. Commies get another FG out of it. 26-21 Commies.

I hope the Head Official does something; maybe fine some players with helmet hits! A receiver was hammered by 2 players near the sideline; finally given 1 personal foul as if it was a late hit out of bounds which it wasn't! Both feet in, but just about to step out as he almost got killed on a 2nd hit, helmet to helmet! Comm's about to win this game! They ran the ball down Phili's throat and just held onto the ball for twice the plays and time of possession! Heineke took a knee and still slammed down! Game over! 15 yd. penalty! :heehee: :omg::rolleyes::oops:;)

Last edited:
Commies win! Hurts threw a desperation backwards pass and Commies ran it in for another TD. 32-21 Commies. The 72 Dolphins can pop the champagne now. Ironic as the team they beat to secure their perfect season was the Redskins.

I hope the Head Official does something; maybe fine some players with helmet hits! A receiver was hammered by 2 players near the sideline; finally given 1 personal foul as if it was a late hit out of bounds which it wasn't! Both feet in, but just about to step out as he almost got killed on a 2nd hit, helmet to helmet! Comm's about to win this game! They ran the ball down Phili's throat and just held onto the ball for twice the plays and time of possession! Heineke took a knee and still slammed down! Game over! 15 yd. penalty! :heehee: :omg::rolleyes::oops:;)
I wonder if Heineke planned that knowing how hard it would be for a charging lineman to stop in time. Smart move.

Forum List

Back