NFL Week 11 Predictions

Sorry for being out. Been really sick the past several days and not feeling up to anything. Only caught a little bit of football action, namely the first half of the Cowpies blowout of the Vikings. I was actually afraid something like this might happen. The Vikings were coming off a huge emotional miracle win over the Bills. They came out flat and unprepared against a very good Cowpies team. Same thing happened to them in 2017 when they beat the Saints with the Minneapolis Miracle and then flopped against the Eagles the following week. Sure hope they come out better prepared against the Pats on Thanksgiving. I would caution against crowning the Cowpies just yet. I think the "Little Sisters of the Poor" would probably have beaten the Vikings the way they came out so unfocused and unprepared.

Wow, did pretty good this week with my predictions 12-2.

Sorry for being out. Been really sick the past several days and not feeling up to anything. Only caught a little bit of football action, namely the first half of the Cowpies blowout of the Vikings. I was actually afraid something like this might happen. The Vikings were coming off a huge emotional miracle win over the Bills. They came out flat and unprepared against a very good Cowpies team. Same thing happened to them in 2017 when they beat the Saints with the Minneapolis Miracle and then flopped against the Eagles the following week. Sure hope they come out better prepared against the Pats on Thanksgiving. I would caution against crowning the Cowpies just yet. I think the "Little Sisters of the Poor" would probably have beaten the Vikings the way they came out so unfocused and unprepared.

It balances out with mediocre teams! They have a great comeback win, but then drop the next game inexplicably! Now "The Boys" are likely to lose another classic at home on Thanksgiving! I can't wait! :stir:

Eagles pull it out in tight 1; 17-16! Didn't see it, but Coach Saturday may have a lot t/b proud of w/ his team! ;-)
You serious barely beating a crappy team like the colts coming back in the final minutes to have to win is downright embarrassing. :auiqs.jpg: The eagles after looking like the dominant team to beat in the nfc all of a sudden look pretty shitty barely beating the hapless redskins and now barely beating the hapless colts.the way their playing now I would have to go with with the cowturds as the nfc team thst goes to the Super Bowl now.

Good week. Hope you feel better soon.

You are in my prayers Borillar.

Forum List

Back