NFL Week 11 Predictions

Run it to the left
Pass it to the right
C'mon Titans
Fight fight fight
dude i cannot believe you still do what i used to do watch ALL prime time NFL games,the fucking NFL is fucking 20 times more corrupt than it used to be starting from the ealry 2000;s yet you still watch them.

Titans had a loong possession, had it in the red zone and went for it instead of getting an easy FG. They came away empty. I don't understand why coaches do this. Take the points. The Pukers had to punt and Rodgers barely escaped a safety. Titans got the ball and got another TD. They are up 14-6 now, almost halftime.

dude i cannot believe you still do what i used to do watch ALL prime time NFL games,the fucking NFL is fucking 20 times more corrupt than it used to be starting from the ealry 2000;s yet you still watch them.
It's just entertainment. What else am I going to watch? The rest of the time my wife has cop shows on or talent shows (shudder). Some of those shrieking mimis make my ears hurt. Football is my time to enjoy something. I don't give a fuck about the league's inner workings. I just like to see a good game.

I just love seeing Rodgers sulking on the sideline. Ahhhh, the agony of defeat. So sweet. Pukers now 4-7 and their season turnaround has turned around again.
After that loss, they must be feeling like Jim Mora did when he went on this memorable rant years ago.

Eagles being put on the defensive early against the Colts! Indy marched down the field for a TD, then forced Phili to get out of a 1st & 35 situation after 3 straight penalties on offense! Colts w/ the ball needless to say! :stir:

Eagles being put on the defensive early against the Colts! Indy marched down the field for a TD, then forced Phili to get out of a 1st & 35 situation after 3 straight penalties on offense! Colts w/ the ball needless to say! :stir:

Eagles pull it out in tight 1; 17-16! Didn't see it, but Coach Saturday may have a lot t/b proud of w/ his team! ;-)

Pats/Jets: Defensive slog all game, then that one play with seconds on the clock.... :lol:

What a fantastic week of football we just had. Two great overtime games with amazing plays. Tremendous upset wins. Don't know if we will see anything like that this week but lets see what we have...

Thursday Night Game
Titans
at Packers - Now that the Pukers have finally won after so many consecutive losses, all the sports talkers are thinking the Pukers have turned the corner on their season. I don't think they have ironed out all their issues yet. I'll go with the hard nose Titans to win.

Sunday Games
Bears at Falcons - Think this is a pretty even match. I'll go with the home team Falcons.

Eagles at Colts - Tough game for Jeff Saturday who just got his first win against the Raiders, one of the worst teams in the league this year. The Eagles should be on a whole different level of difficulty. I'll take the Eagles.

Jets at Patriots - Should be a good divisional matchup in the AFC-E. I'll take the Pats at home. Should further muddy up that division.

Commanders at Texans - Will the game be called off due to the invasion? If not, I think the Commies take this one.

Rams at Saints - WTF has happened to the Rams? Now Cooper Cupp is out. I'll go with the Aints at home.

Browns at Bills - Bills coming off upset loss to the Vikings will likely come roaring back. One factor that might favor the Browns is the likelihood of snow. They have a strong running game. Bills should win.

Panthers at Ravens - I'll go with the Ravens at home.

Lions at Giants - Gotta go with the Jersey Jints. Lions might fuck up their draft pick if they win any more.

Raiders at Broncos - Good shot for the Raiders to pull off a win here. Both coaches are on the hot seat and neither team is doing well. I'll go with the Raiders.

Cowboys at Vikings - Another big test for the Vikings coming off a huge win and Cowpies coming off a huge loss. I'll go with the Vikings at home.

Bengals at Steelers - I'll take the Bengals.

Chiefs at Chargers - I'll take the Chefs over the depleted Bolts.

Monday Night Game
49ers
at Cardinals - I'll go with the Whiners and their tough defense.

Bye Teams - Jaguars, Dolphins, Seahawks, Buccaneers
Yes Packers lost again
Can you believe the Lions?
Cowboys looked great, damn it!
Poor Chargers. Mahomes does it again

You did really well. I wouldn't have picked the Lions either. Or the Cowboys or Packers.

I don’t even follow football anymore unless it’s the rams of course so just wondering who is the Vikings quarterback.yeah the Vikings are like the jets,they also made it back to the afc championship game not as many times but a couple times in the 80’s and 90’s but never managed to win it to get back to the big show.jets have sufferered even worse because the Vikings st least got to the big dance four times where the jets only did once.
shut up pussy

Forum List

Back