NFL Week 4 predictions

Kind of hard to pin it down on exactly what is wrong in Detroit. Maybe it is the ownership. God knows they've had lots of good to great players over the years. They have had coaches who had success in other venues. Maybe it's the Bobby Layne curse.

You mean the way The Dallas / Washington or Dallas / Giants have totally lost their mojo ?
what
It’s not the classic chiefs vs OAKLAND Raiders so anybody in their right mind wouldn’t give a shit about that game.the no fan loyalty league is a criminal organization.
uh how is these teams being crappy have anything to do with the criminal organization the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE?

anybody who watches Raiders games is a fucking fool. You just dont take a team like the Raiders out of oakland.Thats like taking the yankees out of new york and moving them to florida,that would be criminal because their identity is the BRONX BOMBERS. a goldenstae basketball player said the same thing,that you just dont take the raiders out of oakland,oakland is their identiity. the NFL is a fucking joke with these musical chairs of moving from city to coty in the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE.

thats why i Only watch Rams games now cause they were always my favorite team and they are back in LA where they belong. the faiders dont belong in vegas anymore than the rams did in stank louis.

Last edited:
what

uh how is these teams being crappy have anything to do with the criminal organization the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE?

anybody who watches Raiders games is a fucking fool. You just dont take a team like the Raiders out of oakland.Thats like taking the yankees out of new york and moving them to florida,that would be criminal because their identity is the BRONX BOMBERS. a goldenstae basketball player said the same thing,that you just dont take the raiders out of oakland,oakland is their identiity. the NFL is a fucking joke with these musical chairs of moving from city to coty in the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE.

thats why i Only watch Rams games now cause they were always my favorite team and they are back in LA where they belong. the faiders dont belong in vegas anymore than the rams did in stank louis.
Los Angeles Raiders = Super Bowl Champions

what

Knowing the Raiders ownership, they'll probably move somewhere in a few years when they get tired of Vegas. The Raiders will always be the Oakland Raiders to me. I wish the owners of these teams had some loyalty to their cities and fan bases, but it doesn't seem to be much of a consideration to them. The bean counters run the league and if they can make more money by allowing these moves, they'll do it and the hell with the fans.

That’s nothing compared to the Seahawks lions shootout thst happened. The cheatriots look like they are better with Brian Boyer starting.they surprised everyone and while losing,took the game to overtime on the road against the packers,to do thst against the pack on the road is impressive.

My Rams will win again tomorrow night having the luxury of once again being able to beat up on a creampuff.whoever thought thst their only real threat in the nfc west would be the Seahawks.you would think Russel Wilson was still playing for them the way they are scoring st will against teams.

Gino smith looks to be a late bloomer same as vinnie testeverde was.
Doesn't look like the Santa Clara Niners got the memo about being a creampuff team for the Rams to beat up on. They are leading 14-6 at the half.

Knowing the Raiders ownership, they'll probably move somewhere in a few years when they get tired of Vegas. The Raiders will always be the Oakland Raiders to me. I wish the owners of these teams had some loyalty to their cities and fan bases, but it doesn't seem to be much of a consideration to them. The bean counters run the league and if they can make more money by allowing these moves, they'll do it and the hell with the fans.
They built the second best stadium in the league brand new ground up and its called the Death Star , yeah they will move to Saint Louis in 25 lol

Los Angeles Raiders = Super Bowl Champions
uh yeah and the majority of those players on that team were from OAKLAND so in reality it was the OAKLAND Raiders that won that superbowl. you keep evading they belong in oakland same as the yankees do in new york and same as the rams always did in LA NOT stank louis.

Doesn't look like the Santa Clara Niners got the memo about being a creampuff team for the Rams to beat up on. They are leading 14-6 at the half.
with jimmy g back in action, they could be doing what they did last year again,start off looking horrible and then become very good at the end. this Rams team is for sure not the same one as last year,they looked totally disorganized in that game.they cant even get the ball in the damn endzone,theur injurys are killing them this year as well as the fact Robinson has been a total bust.a total wasted free agent signing.they fucked themselves letting robert woods go,afraid to resign him cause of an achiles injury last year.

they deserved to lose this one wearing those gay looking blue pants instead of the awesome classic LA ones which they wore in primetime against the Bills at least.:mad:

uh yeah and the majority of those players on that team were from OAKLAND so in reality it was the OAKLAND Raiders that won that superbowl. you keep evading they belong in oakland same as the yankees do in new york and same as the rams always did in LA NOT stank louis.
I don’t care if they are in San Antonio or Irwindale I’m still A LIFE LONG RAIDERS fan from Culver City / Beverly Hills who got to go to Raiders Games with like a Raiders Broncos game with 94 thousand fans in the stands at the Los Angeles Memorial Coloseaum

Josh Allen with 348 yards and 4TDs at the half

That Chiefs game next week is going to be sick

New Topics

Forum List

Back