NFL Week 10 Predictions

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
We're at halftime in the NFL season. Lots of interesting games to be played out. Lessee what we have going this week...

Thursday Night Game
Falcons
at Panthers - I'll take the Falcons.

Sunday Games
Seahawks
at Buccaneers - Didn't the Seachix recently play in London? I'll take them over the Bucs in Munich.

Cowboys at Packers - Wish there was a way for both teams to lose. If the Pukers can't even take care of the Lions, I give them little chance to beat the Cowpies.

Vikings at Bills - My game of the week. Not sure what the status is on Allen's elbow. I know the Bills are favored, but I can't go against my Vikings. They have figured out how to win close games and I expect they'll do it again.

Lions at Bears - Black and Blue division matchup. Looks like the Bears offense is starting to click. I'll take the Bears at home.

Browns at Dolphins - I'll go with the Fish at home.

Broncos at Titans - Neither team seems able to pass. Titans have Derrick Henry. I'll take Titans at home.

Texans at Giants - I'll take the Jersey Jints at home.

Jaguars at Chiefs - Chefs shouldn't have much trouble here.

Saints at Steelers - Toss up. I'll go with home team Steelers.

Colts at Raiders - First game as HC for Jeff Saturday. Not sure who to pick. The Raiders should be much better given their talent. I'll go with the Raiders at home.

Cardinals at Rams - Rams have been crapping the bed this year. The Cards haven't been any better. I'll go with the Rams at home.

Chargers at 49ers - I'll go with the Bolts over the Santa Clara Whiners.

Monday Night Game
Commanders at Eagles - Hope the Commies can win here, but doubt that happens. Division games can go in unexpected ways though.

Bye teams: Jets, Bengals, Ravens, Patriots

Yeah, I hope Josh Allen’s elbow ok, but the team has been quiet about the injury, which doesn’t give me confidence. No way Buffalo wins without JA17 at QB
If its much more serious than being reported there goes the superbowl and look for the chiefs.thats the problem with modern day NFL. Back in the old days when a starter got hurt,they always had a reliable backup you could count on.the 72 dolphins for example in the undefeated season lost griese for a portion of it and they kept on clicking with earl morrel anf the chiefs when they first won the superbowl had to do without Len dawson for a period of time.Now teams are up shit creek if they lose their starter.

If its much more serious than being reported there goes the superbowl and look for the chiefs.thats the problem with modern day NFL. Back in the old days when a starter got hurt,they always had a reliable backup you could count on.the 72 dolphins for example in the undefeated season lost griese for a portion of it and they kept on clicking with earl morrel anf the chiefs when they first won the superbowl had to do without Len dawson for a period of time.Now teams are up shit creek if they lose their starter.
Yeah, and that's mostly because of the way the game has changed since those days. Football was dominated by strong defense and power running games. There wasn't nearly as much passing. It used to be that a QB would mostly just hand off to a RB. Now you have to have good accurate passing QBs. If your starting QB goes down, you're pretty much screwed.

The way they're playing yes.
My biggest hope is Cleveland sucks ass since we have their first round pick next year.
The Browns seem pretty mediocre at best this year so far. Of course that may change now that they have Watson coming off suspension in week 13. But by then it will probably be too late to really help their won-loss record. You'll probably get a lower mid round pick.

We're at halftime in the NFL season. Lots of interesting games to be played out. Lessee what we have going this week...

Thursday Night Game
Falcons

Sunday Games
Seahawks
at Buccaneers - Didn't the Seachix recently play in London? I'll take them over the Bucs in Munich.

Cowboys at Packers - Wish there was a way for both teams to lose. If the Pukers can't even take care of the Lions, I give them little chance to beat the Cowpies.

Vikings at Bills - My game of the week. Not sure what the status is on Allen's elbow. I know the Bills are favored, but I can't go against my Vikings. They have figured out how to win close games and I expect they'll do it again.

Lions at Bears - Black and Blue division matchup. Looks like the Bears offense is starting to click. I'll take the Bears at home.

Broncos at Titans - Neither team seems able to pass. Titans have Derrick Henry. I'll take Titans at home.

Colts at Raiders - First game as HC for Jeff Saturday. Not sure who to pick. The Raiders should be much better given their talent. I'll go with the Raiders at home.

Cardinals at Rams - Rams have been crapping the bed this year. The Cards haven't been any better. I'll go with the Rams at home.

Monday Night Game
Commanders at Eagles - Hope the Commies can win here, but doubt that happens. Division games can go in unexpected ways though.

What do I know.

Panthers.
Bucs
Packers
Bills
Lions
Browns
Broncos
Giants
Chiefs
Saints
Colts
Cardinals
49rs
Eagles

I took the opposite of you on a lot. Let's see who does better.

Mariota didn't look in sync tonight for the Failcons. The Panthers looked fairly good, especially with their line play. Doesn't look like they miss CMC all that much. Just looked at the standings and nobody in the NFC-S has a winning record. Division is pretty much up for grabs.

Thursday Night Game
Falcons

Sunday Games
Seahawks

Monday Night Game

My overall predictions look very similar, except for the Chargers and 49'ers. I think the addition of Christian McCaffrey to the 49'er offense will be a significant factor in their running and passing game, as has been shown already, and while the Chargers run defense has improved, it is still suspect.

Here is what their run defense has allowed in the last 6 games:

36 carries, 151 yards
14 carries, 131 yards
31 carries, 213 yards
23 carries, 98 yards
34 carries, 213 yards
35 carries, 201 yards

I expect an outcome in the 49'ers favor. It should be interesting.

Tough loss for the Bills. .Correction they could pull it out.
Spoke too soon. it is in O.T. :) 🏈

Last edited:
My overall predictions look very similar, except for the Chargers and 49'ers. I think the addition of Christian McCaffrey to the 49'er offense will be a significant factor in their running and passing game, as has been shown already, and while the Chargers run defense has improved, it is still suspect.

Here is what their run defense has allowed in the last 6 games:

36 carries, 151 yards
14 carries, 131 yards
31 carries, 213 yards
23 carries, 98 yards
34 carries, 213 yards
35 carries, 201 yards

I expect an outcome in the 49'ers favor. It should be interesting.
Didn't realize the Bolts run defense was that bad.

Forum List

Back