NFL Week 4 predictions

Baltimore gave up another big lead. They should be undefeated

Well, here we are going into week 4 of the 2022 NFL season. The Eagles and the Dolphins are the only unbeaten teams left and the Raiders and Texans are the only winless teams left.

Thursday night game
Dolphins
at Bengals - Dolphins looking very good, Bungles, not so much.

Sunday games

Vikings
at Saints - Game is being held in London. Saints looking pretty anemic since Brees retired. Jameis Winston is day to day and Andy Dalton is the backup. Vikings should take this one.

Seahawks at Lions - Lions look pretty good offensively and should outgun the Seachix.

Jets at Steelers - Neither team is very good. Will take Steelers at home.

Bears at Giants - Think da Bearsus are marginally better than the Jints.

Titans at Colts - Will take the Colts coming off their upset of the Chefs last week. Colts at home.

Chargers at Texans - Hopefully the Chargers can keep Herbert upright. If they do, they should win.

Browns at Falcons - Will take Mariota and the Falcons at home.

Commanders at Cowpies - Cooper Rush goes to 4-0 as a starter.

Jaguars at Eagles - Will take Eagles at home.

Bills at Ravens - Good matchup. Will go with the Bills.

Cardinals at Panthers - Pretty even matchup. Will take Panthers at home.

Broncos at Raiders - Will go with Broncos and their tough defense.

Patriots at Packers - Pukers better team and have a huge home field advantage.

Chiefs at Buccaneers - Think the Chefs will rebound and win this game.

Monday Night game

Rams
at 49rs - Rematch of last season's NFC championship game. Rams win again.
I'm up north hunting. After 3 weeks of the Lions I could tell not to invest any more energy into this years team. SOL. Same Old Lions. So again we wait for maybe next year it will happen.

I loved the people who thought positively. They played good. They weren't supposed to win that game. LOL. If they're good, they're supposed to win every game.

I can't wait for the year they are 4 and 1 or something like that. Then they go up against a really good team, and beat them. Then I'll believe too. Until then, I'll enjoy watching this Lion's team fail just like all the rest. And I'll enjoy all the excuses. I can't wait to hear the coach's excuses. Or how they came close. LOL. Win bitch! Otherwise, you'll just go on the list of former Lion coaches who couldn't get er done. Is it your fault? Probably not. Ford needs to sell.

Baltimore gave up another big lead. They should be undefeated
Well that’s good for you sense it was against your bills. :) Looks like you called that one right on the bills victory.this is fir sure a Super Bowl team,they beat one of the better teams in the league on the without four of their Starters on defense,on the road no less.just think how dangerous they will be when they get all their starters back.

Raiders Broncos shootout with drama
That’s nothing compared to the Seahawks lions shootout thst happened. The cheatriots look like they are better with Brian Boyer starting.they surprised everyone and while losing,took the game to overtime on the road against the packers,to do thst against the pack on the road is impressive.

My Rams will win again tomorrow night having the luxury of once again being able to beat up on a creampuff.whoever thought thst their only real threat in the nfc west would be the Seahawks.you would think Russel Wilson was still playing for them the way they are scoring st will against teams.

Gino smith looks to be a late bloomer same as vinnie testeverde was.

I'm up north hunting. After 3 weeks of the Lions I could tell not to invest any more energy into this years team. SOL. Same Old Lions. So again we wait for maybe next year it will happen.

I loved the people who thought positively. They played good. They weren't supposed to win that game. LOL. If they're good, they're supposed to win every game.

I can't wait for the year they are 4 and 1 or something like that. Then they go up against a really good team, and beat them. Then I'll believe too. Until then, I'll enjoy watching this Lion's team fail just like all the rest. And I'll enjoy all the excuses. I can't wait to hear the coach's excuses. Or how they came close. LOL. Win bitch! Otherwise, you'll just go on the list of former Lion coaches who couldn't get er done. Is it your fault? Probably not. Ford needs to sell.
Kind of hard to pin it down on exactly what is wrong in Detroit. Maybe it is the ownership. God knows they've had lots of good to great players over the years. They have had coaches who had success in other venues. Maybe it's the Bobby Layne curse.

Kind of hard to pin it down on exactly what is wrong in Detroit. Maybe it is the ownership. God knows they've had lots of good to great players over the years. They have had coaches who had success in other venues. Maybe it's the Bobby Layne curse.
The Lions, every year, are almost good enough.

Watching "Undisputed" with Shannon Sharp & Skum Bagless! He's found a new way to frustrate fans looking for solid, impartial commentary concerning Week 4 games; TB vs KC in particular! Scum just can't help himself! He's resorting to not only undermining Mahomes, he's now making fun of his name calling him Patty! He's like a child rather than senile old man! He will go down Brady's history of 7 SB's, all his empty calorie yards when game out of reach, and points that weren't enough to win just to p!$$ off people! What a douche! :dunno: :rolleyes:🥱:itsok::stir::heehee:

Last edited:
Must win for the Raiders. If they win that one they have the potential to right the ship, if they lose their season is over
The beginning of their season reminds me of the Chiefs start last year. Remember, they were last in the AFC west through 4 games and ended up making it to the AFC championship against the Bengals.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why they did not just kick the field goal and go home with the win, especially after the way that the Bills came back.
What am I missing?
Yeah, what was Harbaugh thinking? I guess he figured the Bills would get a touchdown? When it’s a tie game like that you have to take the 3 easy points and hope to keep your opponent out of the end zone. Bad, bad, coaching right there. He also went for it on 4th down when the Ravens were on their own side of the field, at like the 35 yard line, I believe. They got the first down on that play, but it was a stupid decision.

Yeah, what was Harbaugh thinking? I guess he figured the Bills would get a touchdown? When it’s a tie game like that you have to take the 3 easy points and hope to keep your opponent out of the end zone. Bad, bad, coaching right there. He also went for it on 4th down when the Ravens were on their own side of the field, at like the 35 yard line, I believe. They got the first down on that play, but it was a stupid decision.
The only reason that I can think of is that he had more faith in Jackson delivering a miracle than his field goal kicker making an easy 3 points. Not very smart at all.

They had over 4 min. to go down the field & beat Baltimore w/ a TD so they gambled on their own TD! :dunno:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back