NFL Week 10 Predictions

The Bills lost the Game because McDermott decided to go for it on 4th and 4 on the goal line. Now as it stands we’re 3rd in the AFC East. The schedule gets easy now

What happened with the snap at the goal line? It looked like the ball wasn’t snapped properly to Josh Allen. How does that happen at that crucial moment?

What happened with the snap at the goal line? It looked like the ball wasn’t snapped properly to Josh Allen. How does that happen at that crucial moment?
Looked to me like Josh Allen just dropped the handoff

Maybe but the center appeared to snap the ball with the point of it pointing at Allen. They normally have the ball turned lengthwise as it hits the QB’s hands.

Last edited:
Holy crap! That game between the Bills and Vikings was one of the greatest games I've ever seen! Friggen awesome!
That was crazy at the end of the fourth quarter. I thought the Vikes were toast.
What a heartbreaking loss for the Bills.
Vikings now at 8-1.

But this team has found a way to spectacularly fail my entire life in the post season.

Last edited:
That was crazy at the end of the fourth quarter. I thought the Vikes were toast.
What a heartbreaking loss for the Bills.
Vikings now at 8-1.

But this team has found a way to spectacularly fail my entire life in the post season.
They certainly had some great teams. I remember the purple people eaters. They were fantastic.

Explained on ESPN, Hasslebeck said the snap is different on Goal line situation due to how guys submarine in there! The snap is usually a very quick handoff so the center can protect himself! The camera got in there and the ball was a quick snap to the right and Allen had no chance! I still blame him for the interceptions when about to score! All I've been hearing about is Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills! They were supposed to steal Home Field Advantage from KC! Now they might miss the playoffs for all we know! :dunno: :heehee::omg::rolleyes:

Another great game between the Pukers and Cowpies. Good news is that the Cowpies lost. The bad news is that the Pukers won. Now if only the Iggles can pick up a few losses.

I can't wait to see the face of anguish on Skip Baseless tmrw. on "Undisputed!" I could almost hear him screaming at his TV as Dax throws another "pick" or GB's RB, Jones breaks containment for a big gainer! :auiqs.jpg:

What do I know.

Panthers.
Bucs
Packers
Bills
Lions
Browns
Broncos
Giants
Chiefs
Saints
Colts
Cardinals
49rs
Eagles

I took the opposite of you on a lot. Let's see who does better.

I lost the

Bills game
Browns
Broncos
Saints

I think this is all I got wrong. This is as good as I will ever do. Or ever can expect to do. How did you do?

Happy for the Vikings. Glad Packers beat the Cowboys.

Explained on ESPN, Hasslebeck said the snap is different on Goal line situation due to how guys submarine in there! The snap is usually a very quick handoff so the center can protect himself! The camera got in there and the ball was a quick snap to the right and Allen had no chance! I still blame him for the interceptions when about to score! All I've been hearing about is Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills! They were supposed to steal Home Field Advantage from KC! Now they might miss the playoffs for all we know! :dunno: :heehee::omg::rolleyes:
Theyre not likely to miss the playoffs

Forum List

Back