Eagles vs. Saints

Can't believe Foles and Bree's went to the same High School

Why the hate? It was a good game, the Saints pulled it out, congrats to them and good luck against Seattle. Chip needs to work on consistency... One week they played like champs then the next, chumps.

Even with this loss, FLY HIGH EAGLES!!! We'll be back next season, only stronger!

Why the hate? It was a good game, the Saints pulled it out, congrats to them and good luck against Seattle. Chip needs to work on consistency... One week they played like champs then the next, chumps.

Even with this loss, FLY HIGH EAGLES!!! We'll be back next season, only stronger!

The fagles can lick my balls

But I'm also a sad sad Redskins fan :crybaby:

I'll take this tiny ungratifying win

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

The fagles can lick my balls

But I'm also a sad sad Redskins fan :crybaby:

I'll take this tiny ungratifying win

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Ah, best thing to happen for the end of 'skins season is firing Shanahan. That man broke RGIII!

Eagles delivered a year way above expectations. No one expected them to take the division in a re-building year.
I was just looking for a .500 season after only winning 4 games the year before, and they more than surpassed my expectations along with most realistic Philly fans.
I'm estatic that we can truly compete again.

Forum List

Back