Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

Regardless of how the election turns out the Republicans are in charge of the Senate and Trump is President until the end of January next year. Plenty of time to get a nice Conservative to replace the Libtard bitch.
NO CONSERVATIVES,,, we need a constitutionalist,,,

No friggin Liberal has ever even read the Constitution no less be a Constitutionalist.
I think at thispoint liberals know more about the Constitution then Trumpists.
One thing to know about the Constitution, another thing to protect the Constitution.
Trump is not doing that.
No democrat was protecting the Constitution when they moved for impeachment

Time to fill that seat

Ding-Dong! the Witch Is Dead

Lyrics
Once there was a wicked witch in the lovely land of Oz
And a wickeder, wickeder, wickeder witch there never, never was
She filled the folks in Munchkin land with terror and with dread
'Till one fine day from Kansas way a cyclone caught a house
That brought the wicked, wicked witch her doom
As she was flying on her broom
For the house fell on her head and the coroner pronounced her dead
And thru the town the joyous news was spread
Ding-dong, the witch is dead! Which old witch? The wicked witch
Ding-dong, the wicked witch is dead
Wake up, you sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed
Wake up, the wicked witch is dead!
She's gone where the goblins go below, below, below, yo ho
Let's open up and sing, and ring the bells out
Ding-dong! the merry-o sing it high, sing it low
Let them know the wicked witch is dead
Fuck you.

RGB paid tribute to her friend Antonine Scalia.

So it's no surprise that of all the tributes to Justice Scalia, who died Saturday of an apparent heart attack at the age of 79, Justice Ginsburg's is uniquely moving. It's a tribute to Scalia as an interlocutor, a fellow opera lover — including a reference to the opera Scalia/Ginsburg: A (Gentle) Parody of Operatic Proportions, which debuted in 2015 — and a "best buddy."
Toward the end of the opera Scalia/Ginsburg, tenor Scalia and soprano Ginsburg sing a duet: 'We are different, we are one,' different in our interpretation of written texts, one in our reverence for the Constitution and the institution we serve. From our years together at the D.C. Circuit, we were best buddies. We disagreed now and then, but when I wrote for the Court and received a Scalia dissent, the opinion ultimately released was notably better than my initial circulation. Justice Scalia nailed all the weak spots—the 'applesauce' and 'argle bargle'—and gave me just what I needed to strengthen the majority opinion. He was a jurist of captivating brilliance and wit, with a rare talent to make even the most sober judge laugh. The press referred to his 'energetic fervor,' 'astringent intellect,' 'peppery prose,' 'acumen,' and 'affability,' all apt descriptions. He was eminently quotable, his pungent opinions so clearly stated that his words never slipped from the reader’s grasp.
Justice Scalia once described as the peak of his days on the bench an evening at the Opera Ball when he joined two Washington National Opera tenors at the piano for a medley of songs. He called it the famous Three Tenors performance. He was, indeed, a magnificent performer. It was my great good fortune to have known him as working colleague and treasured friend.
It's easy to mourn the lack of civility in contemporary American politics; politicians on both sides talk glowingly about the time when Ronald Reagan could invite Democratic House Speaker Tip O'Neill to the White House for a drink to work out a conflict. It's just as easy to say that civility is for people who don't have the courage of their convictions — that if people genuinely disagree about what is best for America, they shouldn't have to put that aside for the sake of small talk.

1600474498140.png

Do Conservatives have her class?

I cannot say I am sad. She should have been out years ago. I hope Trump brings a strict constitutionalist to the bench.
He can only appoint a justice if he's president.

Which he can do up to January 21, 2021, even if he isn't re-elected
The last 11 months of Barack Obama’s term was rejected when Moscow Mitch rejected Merrick Garland’s appointment.

Are you saying the constitution works one way for democrat presidents and another for republicans?

Respectfully screw her reverent wish...she knew she was in poor health for the last several years and could have stepped down during the O'Biden administration, but she thought Hillary was going to win so she took a gamble and lost...

Not arguing. Just put it out there.

If Trump doesnt take advantage of this IMMEDIATELY, hes a fool. I'm betting he will. It is his right and duty

Funny.

You didn’t feel that way about Scalia’s vacancy.

In that case the opposing party controlled the Senate. In this case the in power party controls the Senate.

The dems would have done and would do the exact same thing if the situation was/were reversed.

Lyrics
Fuck you.
I told you the gloves are off
You democrats earned what you are going to get.

I cannot say I am sad. She should have been out years ago. I hope Trump brings a strict constitutionalist to the bench.
He can only appoint a justice if he's president.

Which he can do up to January 21, 2021, even if he isn't re-elected
The last 11 months of Barack Obama’s term was rejected when Moscow Mitch rejected Merrick Garland’s appointment.

Are you saying the constitution works one way for democrat presidents and another for republicans?

The simple truth is it all depends on who controls the Senate, if they are in the same party as the president or not.

The Dems would do the exact same thing if the situation was reversed, in that case and now in this case.

Don't pretend they wouldn't.

RGB paid tribute to her friend Antonine Scalia.

So it's no surprise that of all the tributes to Justice Scalia, who died Saturday of an apparent heart attack at the age of 79, Justice Ginsburg's is uniquely moving. It's a tribute to Scalia as an interlocutor, a fellow opera lover — including a reference to the opera Scalia/Ginsburg: A (Gentle) Parody of Operatic Proportions, which debuted in 2015 — and a "best buddy."
Toward the end of the opera Scalia/Ginsburg, tenor Scalia and soprano Ginsburg sing a duet: 'We are different, we are one,' different in our interpretation of written texts, one in our reverence for the Constitution and the institution we serve. From our years together at the D.C. Circuit, we were best buddies. We disagreed now and then, but when I wrote for the Court and received a Scalia dissent, the opinion ultimately released was notably better than my initial circulation. Justice Scalia nailed all the weak spots—the 'applesauce' and 'argle bargle'—and gave me just what I needed to strengthen the majority opinion. He was a jurist of captivating brilliance and wit, with a rare talent to make even the most sober judge laugh. The press referred to his 'energetic fervor,' 'astringent intellect,' 'peppery prose,' 'acumen,' and 'affability,' all apt descriptions. He was eminently quotable, his pungent opinions so clearly stated that his words never slipped from the reader’s grasp.
Justice Scalia once described as the peak of his days on the bench an evening at the Opera Ball when he joined two Washington National Opera tenors at the piano for a medley of songs. He called it the famous Three Tenors performance. He was, indeed, a magnificent performer. It was my great good fortune to have known him as working colleague and treasured friend.
It's easy to mourn the lack of civility in contemporary American politics; politicians on both sides talk glowingly about the time when Ronald Reagan could invite Democratic House Speaker Tip O'Neill to the White House for a drink to work out a conflict. It's just as easy to say that civility is for people who don't have the courage of their convictions — that if people genuinely disagree about what is best for America, they shouldn't have to put that aside for the sake of small talk.

View attachment 390403

Do Conservatives have her class?
I don't have the time or patience for class or dignity.

THIS IS WAR and an enemy was eliminated.

Lyrics
Fuck you.
I told you the gloves are off
You democrats earned what you are going to get.

Just remember. What goes around comes around.

Forum List

Back