Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

Ruth Bader Ginsburg, an associate justice of the Supreme Court, has been selected as this year’s recipient of the Liberty Medal, the National Constitution Center announced Wednesday.
According to Jeffrey Rosen, head of the NCC, Ginsburg will be the subject of a special video tribute in words and music to be broadcast live on Constitution Day, Sept. 17.
The award makes special mention of her lifelong efforts to advance liberty and equality. Past recipients include Muhammad Ali, Mikhail Gorbachev, and Nelson Mandela. Last year’s recipient was former Supreme Court Justice Anthony M. Kennedy.
The program in Ginsburg’s honor will feature performances by internationally known opera singers and tributes from some of her “special friends,” the NCC said. It will be produced by NBCUniversal.
Known for her sharp legal opinions and forceful dissents — especially on behalf of women’s rights — Ginsburg is the first Jewish woman to serve on the Supreme Court. She was inducted late last year into the Only in America Hall of Fame at Philadelphia’s National Museum of American Jewish History and was the subject of the popular “Notorious RBG” exhibition there.

God welcome into your Holy City this mighty warrior for liberty, though she made mistakes, I believe her heart was in the right place for freedom and America.

RGB, RIP!

Ding-Dong! the Witch Is Dead

Lyrics
Once there was a wicked witch in the lovely land of Oz
And a wickeder, wickeder, wickeder witch there never, never was
She filled the folks in Munchkin land with terror and with dread
'Till one fine day from Kansas way a cyclone caught a house
That brought the wicked, wicked witch her doom
As she was flying on her broom
For the house fell on her head and the coroner pronounced her dead
And thru the town the joyous news was spread
Ding-dong, the witch is dead! Which old witch? The wicked witch
Ding-dong, the wicked witch is dead
Wake up, you sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed
Wake up, the wicked witch is dead!
She's gone where the goblins go below, below, below, yo ho
Let's open up and sing, and ring the bells out
Ding-dong! the merry-o sing it high, sing it low
Let them know the wicked witch is dead
Fuck you.
I told you the gloves are off
You democrats earned what you are going to get.

Just remember. What goes around comes around.
does this apply to the "protestors" and those who have backed them over innocent victims?

just curious what you think payback is.

I cannot say I am sad. She should have been out years ago. I hope Trump brings a strict constitutionalist to the bench.
He can only appoint a justice if he's president.

Which he can do up to January 21, 2021, even if he isn't re-elected
The last 11 months of Barack Obama’s term was rejected when Moscow Mitch rejected Merrick Garland’s appointment.

Are you saying the constitution works one way for democrat presidents and another for republicans?
Elections have consequences ........The GOP rejected Obama and the appointment........gambling they would win the Senate and POTUS............

Dems lost..........States voice rejected Obama........and accepted Trump........

Spare me the outrage as your side would have been dancing.....and pushing the power through if they could..........You know it and we know it.

RIP.

Well, that will crank up the Senate.
OK we've mourned long enough,, time to put a constitutionalist like ted cruz or mike lee in there,,,

If that happens, The Biden administration will be well within its right to expand the entire federal court system, including the Supreme Court. This one would cost Republicans big time, if they go down that road.

Oh really?
Why would that give them the right to expand SCOTUS and the federal court system?

RIP.

Well, that will crank up the Senate.
OK we've mourned long enough,, time to put a constitutionalist like ted cruz or mike lee in there,,,

If that happens, The Biden administration will be well within its right to expand the entire federal court system, including the Supreme Court. This one would cost Republicans big time, if they go down that road.

Oh really?
Why would that give them the right to expand SCOTUS and the federal court system?
they "really really really really really really want to"

CNN just reported that RBG told her granddaughter before she died that she did not want Trump picking her successor.

I guess that's just tough shit, because Donald J Trump is President, and will be making an appointment.

Since Sleepy Joe doesn't like the Biden Rule that McConnell honored last time, we can expect the appointment for replacement immediately.

Karma.........so I do not engage my real opinion..........RIP...........and as always.......there will be a rush to replacement with a Borking of the replacement.
Didn’t you guys state you shouldn’t do that right before an election?
Fuck it the gloves are off
You shouldn't try to impeach a president for political reasons
FUCK YOU COCK SUCKERS

Corruption.
LOL...........Corruption...........Obama corruption.......Ukraine curruption.........Kav versus Ford BS..........IRS attacking conservatives..........Russia BS........

Your side has no leg to stand on there.

Respectfully screw her reverent wish...she knew she was in poor health for the last several years and could have stepped down during the O'Biden administration, but she thought Hillary was going to win so she took a gamble and lost...

Not arguing. Just put it out there.

If Trump doesnt take advantage of this IMMEDIATELY, hes a fool. I'm betting he will. It is his right and duty

Funny.

You didn’t feel that way about Scalia’s vacancy.

In that case the opposing party controlled the Senate. In this case the in power party controls the Senate.

The dems would have done and would do the exact same thing if the situation was/were reversed.

Exactly, and most of us don't give a damn about the Democrat's biased concept of "fair." Dems have declared war and we need to fight to win.

My condolences. This will be talked about a lot in the future.

Ding-Dong! the Witch Is Dead

Lyrics
Once there was a wicked witch in the lovely land of Oz
And a wickeder, wickeder, wickeder witch there never, never was
She filled the folks in Munchkin land with terror and with dread
'Till one fine day from Kansas way a cyclone caught a house
That brought the wicked, wicked witch her doom
As she was flying on her broom
For the house fell on her head and the coroner pronounced her dead
And thru the town the joyous news was spread
Fuck you.
I told you the gloves are off
You democrats earned what you are going to get.

Just remember. What goes around comes around.
And your gonna eat the shit you Leftards have been spewing.

Forum List

Back