Unprecedented: 16 former Trump officials openly oppose his re-election

There is no president in history that has had this many former officials in their administration openly oppose re-election of said president. The criticism itself is also high among each of them.

It is definitely indicative of how incompetent Trump really is as a leader.

They must not know about this.
1713064419969.jpeg

And yet still important.

Those closest to tRump, those that know him best, they all seem to think it would be a terrible idea to reelect him.

Why is that, do you suppose?

Don't you think it's kinda odd that many of the folks speaking loudest against bringing him back are the ones who worked in the previous administration?
I think it’s telling.

And these ain’t no raging liberals

You still cannot name the issue because there is none. You just want to belong to a group and chant whatever slogan that's popular, like "Typical far right! Grrr! :mad:" but you have no idea what you are talking about, what they are talking about, or what it is that either side represents. You're only a child in the woods thinking that if you follow a crowd you'll be seen as possessing personal character and it will lend structure to a meaningless existence. "Trying too hard" or not trying hard enough ...... you are only repeating what someone said to you and because it gives you pain you assume it will do the same for others. But don't worry, once upon a time I was also young and inexperienced. If you apply yourself you will grow up - and wisdom will creep up on you without even realizing it. :) Now, move along.
Trust me I did notice how this ridiculous tangent is complete deflection from the topic at hand lol
You read my response above yet you begin your reply with "trust me"? :laughing0301: The world is taking notes on the results of trusting the opinion of children like Greta Thunberg. And here you are saying "trust me". :auiqs.jpg:

We all underestimated the strong grip the Swamp has in DC. Now that we see those swamp creatures stabbing Trump in the back, they are identified as traitors.
"The swamp" is just a figment of your imagination.
The term was coined for marketing purposes by the alcoholic lunatic Steve Bannon to sell Trump's 2016 campaign. Supposedly Trump was the guy who could "drain the swamp".....but it turns out Trump WAS the swamp.

Unprecedented, Joe Biden is a retard. There's never been a retard POTUS and Joe is establishing retard records that will never be broken.

"The swamp" is just a figment of your imagination.
The term was coined for marketing purposes by the alcoholic lunatic Steve Bannon to sell Trump's 2016 campaign. Supposedly Trump was the guy who could "drain the swamp".....but it turns out Trump WAS the swamp.
No, it's an accurate depiction of D.C. and I don't give a shit who came up with it. Just like 'it's the economy stupid' coined by that swamp snake James Carville. He was correct, BTW.

No you think they vote for incestuous perverts, 81 million of them. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Has Biden been charged with these crimes?
Because Trump is a rapist, a conman, a business fraud, an insurrectionist, and a foreign spy.
Those charges are on the books.
Now comes the part where you say "PROVE that he's been charged with insurrection!"
Fuck you.
Not playing.
The federal charges related to the Jan. 6th insurrection are uh.....insurrection charges.
"Prove that's being charged as a foreign spy!"
Fuck you.
Not playing.
The federal charges on mishandling classified documents (espionage) are the same thing and people have been executed for this.
Can you say Julius and Ethel Rosenberg?
:auiqs.jpg::fu::laughing0301::fu:

Because Trump is a rapist, a conman, a business fraud, an insurrectionist, and a foreign spy.
Now comes the part where you say "PROVE that he's been charged with insurrection!"
Fuck you.
Not playing.
The federal charges related to the Jan. 6th insurrection are uh.....insurrection charges.
Fuck you.
Not playing.
The federal charges on mishandling classified documents (espionage) are the same thing and people have been executed for this.
It has nothing to do with charges. What Biden did is disgusting and frankly unforgivable. You need to fuck off.

Fuck you.
Not playing.
Fuck you.
Not playing.
Democrats won't charge Biden with anything in spite of all the evidence. Democrats charged Trump without any evidence.

Fuck you.
Not playing.
Fuck you.
Not playing.
What a load of bull shit. But let's take it one step at a time. You say "Trump is a foreign spy". Anyone who agrees with that accusation [No! You present it as a FACT!] just has to be an adolescent. I would ask you to go away but children seldom obey their elders so I'll just ignore you instead. :45:

Forum List

Back