Does anyone else tear up choke up when they see the crowd sizes at Trump rallies!?

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2020
Am I the only one that feels the passion to save America from democrats/ communist?
I just saw the crowd and American flags as the plane came in. God keep saving us from
Democrats! Thank you

Am I the only one that feels the passion to save America from democrats/ communist?
I just saw the crowd and American flags as the plane came in. God keep saving us from
Democrats! Thank you

All those brainwashing victims make me sad.

• Banned
Democrats! Thank you

Ever think it’s just you that’s brainwashed?

Nope. I've watched it happen to you tRump supporters.

Join us it’s amazing to be free

• Banned
His team is amazing!

Betsy DeVos’ Ed Dept. Warns Connecticut Schools: Leave Conference That Lets Boys Compete In Girls’ Sports Or Your Funding Will Be Cut

You aren't free
Democrats! Thank you

You aren't free. You're enslaved to the whims of a madman. How many times have you been forced to change your viewpoint when tRump flip-flopped on an issue? He lies to you and you've been conditioned like pavlov's dogs.

That's not freedom.

It's FREEDUMB.

You aren't free
Democrats! Thank you

You aren't free. You're enslaved to the whims of a madman. How many times have you been forced to change your viewpoint when tRump flip-flopped on an issue? He lies to you and you've been conditioned like pavlov's dogs.

That's not freedom.

It's FREEDUMB.

His results are incredible,, his words are for you to cry about

You aren't free
Democrats! Thank you

That's not freedom.

It's FREEDUMB.

What results? He's accomplished virtually nothing except to sow conflict and write around the country.

Democrats! Thank you

They are going to make you sadder still. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, watching you go through re-education will be sad as well.

And the truth comes out

You aren't free
Democrats! Thank you

That's not freedom.

It's FREEDUMB.

What results? He's accomplished virtually nothing except to sow conflict and write around the country.

Look how he handled the pandemic,, he didn’t want us to panic, the market has been amazing, jobs are coming back,, WOOOOOW ITS THE LEADER WE NEED

It's never
Democrats! Thank you

And the truth comes out

It's never been a secret.

It's never
Democrats! Thank you

And the truth comes out

You want to take our rights away? Wow I didn’t know

You aren't free
Democrats! Thank you

That's not freedom.

It's FREEDUMB.

Look how he handled the pandemic,, he didn’t want us to panic, the market has been amazing, jobs are coming back,, WOOOOOW ITS THE LEADER WE NEED

200,000 people are dead and a thousand more are dying every day.

MASSIVE FAIL.

It's never
Democrats! Thank you

And the truth comes out

You want to take our rights away? Wow I didn’t know

What rights would healing you take away?

Democrats! Thank you

A beautiful sight to see, thousands upon thousands of patriotic Americans who love our country and our President.

Forum List

Back