Russian Ruble at a 7 year high….when are the Biden sanctions on Russia going to start affecting Russia negatively?

Biden told us the sanctions he has levied on Russia would crush their economy and stop them from continuing the war against Ukraine.

SO…..UH…..WHIEN DOES THAT HAPPEN?

Are you thinking the sanctions should be lifted, and we and the rest of the free world should help pick up the tab for the men, material required to carry on his war making, for his aggression against his neighboring country and possibly Europe? I disagree.

• So far this year, India has now imported five times the amount of all the Russian crude it bought in the whole of 2021.
  • China, however, overtook Germany as the largest importer of Russian crude oil anywhere in the world.
  • Russia is likely getting more revenues from oil and gas now than before the war in Ukraine.
iu

Sanctions against Russia are totally useless and self defeating.
Russia is one of the very few countries that as all the natural resources within its borders to sustain a 1st world economy and standard of living.
Plus, is has a modern industrial and manufacturing base to turn out any product needed by the government and its citizens.

Sanctions against Russia are totally useless.
Russia is one of the very few countries that as all the natural resources within its borders to sustain a 1st world economy and standard of living.
Plus, is has a modern industrial and manufacturing base to turn out any product needed by the government and its citizens.
Which is why Trump wanted to return production to the United States. We are beholding to other countries now.

Which is a clear and present danger to our country. It can be returned but only after a purge of Washington, Govt employees and the globalist who own them.
The sanctions hurt us worse than Russia.............and Putin is laughing all the way to the bank.

But they OWN BIDEN.

Perhaps the sanctions were never really about Russia, but were about making the citizens of America poorer and economically dependent, which is what is actually happening.
Could be a WEF moment and a GLOBAL RESET coming.

Need MASS PAIN to DO THAT.

Food Riots around the world are already starting. ACt 2 scene 12.

The food shortages seem to be worse in Africa, but I believe they'll spread to other countries before years end.
Just like 2008 and worse.............The Arab spring was from Food Riots.

But the political clowns said.............THEY ARE AFTER DEMOCRACY...............Reality they couldn't afford a bowl of rice.

People will die other there by the millions again.

And yet, still a shithole.

GDP per capita about $12,000

Are they building Trabants yet?

Are you thinking the sanctions should be lifted, and we and the rest of the free world should help pick up the tab for the men, material required to carry on his war making, for his aggression against his neighboring country and possibly Europe? I disagree.
Russia acted in good faith allowing the reuniting of Germany but America immediately doublecrossed Russia by expanding Nato. And then it's been the continuing expansion of Nato ever since. I think you must know the truth White.

Maybe Americans will be able to start talking about the facts, due to their domestic political woes?

Even if peaceful relations with Russia are never going to be possible.

Russia isn't going to back off it's demands on the Ukraine not becoming a Nato country and a US victory is impossible. For the sake of saving the world from nuclear war, the Ukraine can at least agree to becoming a neutral country, with the territory it still holds, regardless of US ambitions on Russia.

Russia acted in good faith allowing the reuniting of Germany but America immediately doublecrossed Russia by expanding Nato. And then it's been the continuing expansion of Nato ever since.

That's awful!! Poor innocent Russia.

Why would any of their neighbors want to join NATO?

Can you think of a reason?

They say it is Putin Price Hike for gas.
They say $5/gallon gas prices is the price of freedom
They say the Biden admin is doing everything they can to lower gas prices.
They have sold millions of barrels of oil from the SPR to other countries while we are in crisis.
They said the Russian economy would collapse.
They said Putin would lose the war fast.

The only thing I can say about that statement is that you're completely f*ck*d up in the head.

Russia doesn't make the complex computer chips that make it's smart weapons smart.

What are Russia major imports?
Russia main imports are: machinery, equipment and transport (45 percent of total imports)

The only thing I can say about that statement is that you're completely f*ck*d up in the head.

Russia doesn't make the complex computer chips that make it's smart weapons smart.

What are Russia major imports?
Russia main imports are: machinery, equipment and transport (45 percent of total imports)
Your boy Biden said we will CRUSH THE RUBLE............Looks like the back door to China and India are laughing at him. At the same time he's sending them oil from our Strategic Reserve.

Can you SAY TRAITOR?

Apparently we already are by enhancing the value of his currency.

That's awful!! Poor innocent Russia.

Why would any of their neighbors want to join NATO?

Can you think of a reason?
I can't think of any valid reason that would reflect on Russia's peaceful behaviour. I can think of reasons why the US would put pressure on surrounding countries to align with America.

Right up until the rise of China that is threatening a large competitive alliance against America, it's been a choice of either joining the US power bloc or being left out and suffering US aggression. Central and South American countries serve as examples.

In any case, the world's countries now have a choice and the balance scales are returning to normal again.

Can you think of some reasons too? How about the countries that are choosing the other great alliance? How about some of America's victim countries?

I can't think of any valid reason that would reflect on Russia's peaceful behaviour. I can think of reasons why the US would put pressure on surrounding countries to align with America.

Right up until the rise of China that is threatening a large competitive alliance against America, it's been a choice of either joining the US power bloc or being left out and suffering US aggression. Central and South American countries serve as examples.

In any case, the world's countries now have a choice and the balance scales are returning to normal again.

Can you think of some reasons too? How about the countries that are choosing the other great alliance? How about some of America's victim countries?

Forum List

Back