Russian Ruble at a 7 year high….when are the Biden sanctions on Russia going to start affecting Russia negatively?

Some commentators here are very far from Russian reality. The Russian economy is suffering enormously
Just some data:
The production of passenger cars in the Russian Federation in May 2022 practically stood up, having collapsed in annual terms by 30.3 times (by 96.7%) and having more than halved in 5 months (by 56.4%), follows from the data of the Federal Service state statistics of the Russian Federation (Rosstat). The Russian economy has closely integrated into the world economy and these sanctions has huge influence. With the ruble, the situation is more interesting, the official exchange rate is about 57-60 rubles for 1 dollar, but at this rate you can't buy dollars in cash.
In one thing, I agree that these sanctions won't stop the Russian invasion and the war with Ukraine in the short term, in my opinion, Russia has reserves, at least until the end of this year.

Maybe a cultist can explain when the sanction are going to stop the war.

We are picking up the tab. Haven't you heard?
The Czech Republic is picking up Russia's tab? Why would you do that? Putin should just take his invading army ass back to his own country, and act like a leader of a civilized country.

What makes you think I'm Czech much less a spokesman the country? You are aware that not all Americans live in the US, right?
Just going by the line below your avatar.
So, if you are talking about costs supporting NATO readiness or arms to Ukraine, I am in favor of it and have been on NATO support assignment before.

Forum List

Back