Why do we continue to sell off the Strategic Petroleum Reserve?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Doesnt it seem what we are doing with the SPR is antithetical to the intent of it?

Why did we just sell a million barrels to a Chinese company that Hunter Biden is involved with?

Why is the cult so disinterested?

Doesnt it seem what we are doing with the SPR is antithetical to the intent of it?

Why did we just sell a million barrels to a Chinese company that Hunter Biden is involved with?

Because it was authorized in the budget for 2018.

:desk:.......oooooh........ooooooh......pick me.....pick me!!!!!

Because they want to cripple the U.S. energy supply but at the same time, the biden family wants to make money....so they shut down our energy production, but make their own money selling our Strategic oil supply.......if people looked...they would see a trail of money going into the biden family accounts.....

Because they want to cripple the U.S. energy supply but at the same time, the biden family wants to make money....so they shut down our energy production, but make their own money selling our Strategic oil supply.......if people looked...they would see a trail of money going into the biden family accounts.....
Damn that Trump!

Mr. Second Ammendment, you get a gold star!

How about selling our SPR to a geopolitical enemy like CHINA? SEEM SMART?

What about selling oil to pay debt? Congress did that.

Our SPR is dwindling.

img2.jpg

This is right from the DOE.

Cult, does this seem smart?

What the fuck are we doing?

SPR is at the lowest level since 1987?

The democrats hate this country.......they think that the country is the source of evil in the world...they are idiots.......they like China's governing model, and most of them are on China's payroll by now......

The democrats hate this country.......they think that the country is the source of evil in the world...they are idiots.......they like China's governing model, and most of them are on China's payroll by now......

Joe Biden is the vehicle by which communist interests are intentionally destroying the USA, and the dumb fuck cult of clapping seals just bark approval.

Its incredible.

What we see with the equity government idiots seems to be of the progs here. Do not help a Prog. Do not help any of them in life-or-death situations.

Why do we continue to sell off the Strategic Petroleum Reserve?​

Because high gas prices will cost the Dems the House.

Dems can't think of anything else to reduce the price of gas.

Because in the event of war, our military should be grounded.
In WWII we produced 250 aircraft a day to replace the one's being shot down. Today we produce 250 aircraft a year.
We would run out of planes, before we ran out o fuel.

When has Joe ever made a prediction that was accurate?

Forum List

Back