Rules for wearing a mask.

Shouldn't need to wear one outside unless in close proximity to others.
True .....but the mask police feel the powre.....LOL

It is stupid...........and once wet it is not good for you..........Need those making the rules do it themselves for a bit...........they wouldn't want it anymore.

It is stupid...........and once wet it is not good for you..........Need those making the rules do it themselves for a bit...........they wouldn't want it anymore.

I read Washington State's mask order. It is only required within 6 feet of others outdoors. I don't know about where you are, but employers might be overcautious too.

I read Washington State's mask order. It is only required within 6 feet of others outdoors. I don't know about where you are, but employers might be overcautious too.
lower Alabama..........hot and muggy here........and they are going too far.......the States aren't even doing this....LOL

I was in a restaurant the other day picking up a to go appetizer and this guy at the bar had dropped his mask on the floor by his chair. He got up, stepped on it, went to the bathroom, came back, stepped on it again and then the bartender noticed it a few minutes later and handed it to him. He just put it on.
We only wear them proper if the mask police show up........the ones who are only out for a few minutes because it's too dang hot.........LOL

Everyone is ticked off by it..........except those who don't have to comply...........tricks are just have everyone look out for those who would push it....and warn everyone.......then the MASK NAZIS will go .........look everyone is doing good........LMAO

You also breath through your nose and let the mask be under your nose...hard to tell that way.
maybe the company can test you all that work together outside, daily, and be able to eliminate the mask?

I was in a restaurant the other day picking up a to go appetizer and this guy at the bar had dropped his mask on the floor by his chair. He got up, stepped on it, went to the bathroom, came back, stepped on it again and then the bartender noticed it a few minutes later and handed it to him. He just put it on.
We only wear them proper if the mask police show up........the ones who are only out for a few minutes because it's too dang hot.........LOL

Everyone is ticked off by it..........except those who don't have to comply...........tricks are just have everyone look out for those who would push it....and warn everyone.......then the MASK NAZIS will go .........look everyone is doing good........LMAO

You also breath through your nose and let the mask be under your nose...hard to tell that way.
maybe the company can test you all that work together outside, daily, and be able to eliminate the mask?
That's not gonna happen.........we get tested for temp by thermal monitors on the way in to work........If you have a temp you would go immediately to the nurses on staff to get tested................

Most people who get the virus don't even know they have it........Working in a cloth mask in over 100 degree heat index is INSANE..............I've done the chemical suits and hoods in the summer.....it cooks you to the bone........but necessary at times because we don't make Blue Bell Ice Cream at work......Half mask and full mask Respirators .....i've worn them all......Fresh air with tubing ....been there done that.....Scott Air Packs and OBA's......all of it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I understand them VERY WELL...........but we are IN A NUT SHELL putting sweaty rags over our mouths for this STINKING BS VIRUS.......Which is worse than having the virus.............

I think I've already had the dang virus.........if not.......I'm about ready to go find the dang virus and get it over with to show I have had it and can't get it anymore.........ENOUGH with the NONSENSE.

Forum List

Back