Rudy has enough dirt......

Right. Because Trump is a moron. You're starting to get it, I think.
And you can’t even beat a moron in an election. :laughing0301:
Right, because I only have one vote. What a stupid post... thank you for always making me look smart...
Hilarious a moron keeps beating you.
Actually, that moron made the Republicans lose in 2018 by 8 million votes. Nevertheless, it's not surprising a moron won. Look at the hillbilly counties that flipped the election. I'm sure you live in one of them.
This is supposed to be a republic not a shit eating democracy... lol
Actually, it's a democratic republic. 'F' for civics, for you.

First you claim Rudy has all the goods on Trump then you claim he's going to throw Rudy under the bus knowing Rudy has all the goods on Trump.
Right, because I only have one vote. What a stupid post... thank you for always making me look smart...
Actually, that moron made the Republicans lose in 2018 by 8 million votes. Nevertheless, it's not surprising a moron won. Look at the hillbilly counties that flipped the election. I'm sure you live in one of them.

Obama and the Democrats lost far more in 2010. Do the math.

And you can’t even beat a moron the second time. :lmao:
Which speaks to how many moron voters we have, and that's all. I'm posting to one right now...

Says loser to a moron.

on the President to bury all of us 10 times over! Donald has made a terrible mistake; Rudy is no Michael Cohen. Here's my prediction....the President is going to throw Rudy under the Congressional bus and try to sway the court of public opinion, Rudy is NOT going to sit back and take it. Rudy is easily as well known as Donald Trump and his pedigree until now has been impeccable (or has it?) He took down John Gotti and he was "America's Mayor" forever associated with 9/11. Donald Trump is a criminal, has always been a criminal, will always be a criminal. The beginning of the end for Donald Trump was the exit of Don McGann.
Bro trump broke no laws. He’s been under investigation for 3 1/2 years

Are you fucking retarded the man can’t take a shit without Democrats knowing how much toilet paper he used all his conversations are recorded
Goooo away

Democrats stop lynching Republicans the 1800s are over the 1960s are over you guys lost
Someone's lost, yes.
Yes you did.. white democrats and black democrats who supported white democrats like the black slave owners.. It’s like you guys are reappearing again

First you claim Rudy has all the goods on Trump then you claim he's going to throw Rudy under the bus knowing Rudy has all the goods on Trump.
Well if that’s true you should have no issues with beating him in 2020..good luck lol
Why would that help? Don is merely a symptom of a dysfunctional society.
Ummm ok,, so wasn’t George Washington lol

on the President to bury all of us 10 times over! Donald has made a terrible mistake; Rudy is no Michael Cohen. Here's my prediction....the President is going to throw Rudy under the Congressional bus and try to sway the court of public opinion, Rudy is NOT going to sit back and take it. Rudy is easily as well known as Donald Trump and his pedigree until now has been impeccable (or has it?) He took down John Gotti and he was "America's Mayor" forever associated with 9/11. Donald Trump is a criminal, has always been a criminal, will always be a criminal. The beginning of the end for Donald Trump was the exit of Don McGann.

Are you fucking retarded the man can’t take a shit without Democrats knowing how much toilet paper he used all his conversations are recorded
Goooo away

Democrats stop lynching Republicans the 1800s are over the 1960s are over you guys lost
Someone's lost, yes.
Yes you did.. white democrats and black democrats who supported white democrats like the black slave owners.. It’s like you guys are reappearing again
Buuut... you're a racist puke... you guys aren't really winning anyone over...

Goooo away

Someone's lost, yes.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, you support "one" of these "two" political parties so everyone must, and anyone who ever had another view is on the "other" side. We all know how partisanshitheads roll.

Goooo away

Someone's lost, yes.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, you support "one" of these "two" political parties so everyone must, and anyone who ever had another view is on the "other" side. We all know how partisanshitheads roll.
I support a party that is offering the Bill of Rights With no restrictions

Well if that’s true you should have no issues with beating him in 2020..good luck lol
In a manner of speaking yes. He too was an oligarch and a racist slave owner. He was also a land speculator, what a racket. Steal land, sell it, become president. And all without the aid of off the books foreign banksters. One rich white guy one vote.

Goooo away

Someone's lost, yes.
I support a party that is offering the Bill of Rights With no restrictions
You as an american have no party like that, what you have is spectacle and illusion.

Goooo away

Someone's lost, yes.
Look up the definition of racism and how people in power use it to hurt a race ,, then look at democrat policies

In a manner of speaking yes. He too was an oligarch and a racist slave owner. He was also a land speculator, what a racket. Steal land, sell it, become president. And all without the aid of off the books foreign banksters. One rich white guy one vote.
So weren’t black People .. what’s your point ?

Goooo away

Someone's lost, yes.
Look up the definition of racism and how people in power use it to hurt a race ,, then look at democrat policies
Look up partisanshithead. Black folks seem to have a different view than you do, being white, you must know better.

So weren’t black People .. what’s your point ?

Oh, ok, here it is again:

Wanna bet?

Democracy = mob rule... fuck that

lol And yet Trump's job approval ratings remain higher than Obama's were at this point in his first term.

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama

You may find Schiff's Impeachment Theater to be exciting but it is having no effect on voter support for the President.

Democracy = mob rule... fuck that
Exactly, that's why the founders never wanted a representative government, and why concentrated wealth doesn't want it now.

Forum List

Back