Another Holocaust Myth Exposed At Auschwitz

Here is a fun fact for you.

The largest Jewish population in the Middle East outside of Israel is in Tehran.

Please suck on these fun facts....

Israel 5,393,000 7,117,000 75.8% [8]
United States 5,275,000 308,745,000[92] 1.68% [8]
Europe 1,506,000 710,000,000 0.2% [93]
France 490,000 64,102,000 0.8% [8]
Canada 374,000 32,874,000 1.1% [8]
United Kingdom 295,000 60,609,000 0.5% [8]
Russia 225,000 142,400,000 0.2% [8]
Argentina 184,000 39,922,000 0.5% [8]
Germany 120,000 82,310,000 0.1% [8]
Australia 104,000 20,788,000 0.5% [8]
Brazil 96,000 188,078,000 0.05% [8]
Ukraine 77,000 46,481,000 0.2% [8]
South Africa 72,000 47,432,000 0.2% [8]
Hungary 49,000 10,053,000 0.5% [8]
Mexico 40,000 108,700,000 0.04% [8]
Asia (excl. Israel) 39,500 3,900,000,000 0.001% [93]
Belgium 31,200 10,419,000 0.3% [93]
Italy 28,600 58,884,000 0.05% [93]
Poland 20,000 38,163,895 0.05% [94]
Turkey 17,800 72,600,000 0.02% [93]
Iran 10,800 68,467,000 0.02% [93]
Romania 10,100 21,500,000 0.05% [93]
New Zealand 7,000 4,306,400 0.2% [93]
Greece 5,500 11,100,000 0.05% [93]
Cuba 1,500 11,450,000 0.013% [95]
Total 13,156,500 6,455,078,000 0.2% [8]

I have no idea why you posted how many Jews there are in different countries?

Your original post was about Tehran.

And like most brain-dead Americans think that the Iranian people hate Jews.

I would just pointing out that Iran has the most Jews after Israel in the Middle East.

And Jews in Iran are treated very well and have rejected Israeli offers for them to move to Israel.

I would just pointing out that Iran has the most Jews after Israel in the Middle East.

And Jews in Iran are treated very well and have rejected Israeli offers for them to move to Israel.

Please cite the source of your assinine assertions.....
Thanks

Thanks
There is no URL to his ass.

Thanks
Persian Jews

Iran's Jewish community is officially recognized as a religious minority group by the government, and they are allocated one seat in the Iranian Parliament. Ciamak Moresadegh is the current Jewish member of the parliament, replacing Maurice Motamed in the 2008 election. The United States State Department estimated the number of Jews in Iran at 20,000–25,000 as of 2009.

Today Tehran has 11 functioning synagogues, many of them with Hebrew schools. It has two kosher restaurants, an old-age home and a cemetery. There is a Jewish library with 20,000 titles. Iranian Jews have their own newspaper (called "Ofogh-e-Bina") with Jewish scholars performing Judaic research at Tehran's "Central Library of Jewish Association". The "Dr. Sapir Jewish Hospital" is Iran's largest charity hospital of any religious minority community in the country.

The Constitution of Iran says that Jews are equal to Muslims. Imam Khomeini visited with members of the Jewish community and issued a decree ordering the adherents of Judaism and other revealed religions to be protected. Jews are entitled to self-administration and one member of the 290-seat Majlis is elected by only Jews. Jewish burial rites and divorce laws are accepted by Islamic courts. Tehran has over 20 synagogues. Iran has one of only four Jewish charity hospitals in the world. The hospital has received donations from top Iranian officials, including President Ahmadinejad. Kosher butcher shops are available in Iran. There are Hebrew schools and coeducation is allowed.

Jews are conscripted into the Army like all Iranian citizens. Many Iranian Jews fought during the Iran-Iraq war (1980–1988) as drafted soldiers. About 15 were killed It has been reported that Jews in Iran are proud of their heritage.

The Association of Tehrani Jews said in a statement, "We Iranian Jews condemn claims of the US State Department on Iranian religious minorities, announced that we are fully free to perform our religious duties and we feel no restriction on performing our religious rituals."

Persian Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I really hesitate to get into this as it's nothing but another thread about the Holocaust being a myth.

I've BEEN to Auschwitz. I've talked to men who were there as inmate - and guards. I've talked to Austrians and Germans who lived during those times and told me of what they saw and knew.

auschwitz9.jpg

This was NOT a myth!!!

So you give me a neg rep for telling some "Holocaust Is A Conspiracy" nut to move to Tehran? Then on the other side of your mouth - in this post - you have a different message?

Have another swallow of Vodka. You're not making sense.

The so called Holocaust story is like a piece of swiss cheese.

It is full of holes. :cuckoo:

Perhaps a trip to the Holocaust Museum is in order for ya.

It was HORRIFIC what was done to those poor people.

To deny it occurred is pure ignorance.

I feel badly for you.

What ever convinced you it didn't happen?

he nevers claims it did not happen...but he will drag you into a quagmire of useless facts about errors in the reporting....

bad sunni...bad sunni....

I feel badly for you.

he nevers claims it did not happen...but he will drag you into a quagmire of useless facts about errors in the reporting....

Don't give away all of my tactics. :eusa_angel:

I feel badly for you.

Don't give away all of my tactics. :eusa_angel:

I am on to ya now Sunni !!

The ovens were for pizza night.
The gas chambers were for steam cleaning uniforms.
The hundreds of thousands of people beaten to death simply fell down or opened the door the wrong way.
The hundreds of thousands of people shot were hit by friendly fire.
The hundreds of thousands of people hanged were picking apples and slipped.
The thousands of people boiled alive were cooking dinner and wanted to check the temperature.
The thousands of people drowned were swimming accidents.
The thousands of people left to freeze outside forgot their keys.
The hundreds of thousands of handicapped people who were murdered committed mass suicide.
The thousands of people murdered by heart injections, including a thousand children between the ages of 4 to 7 and at least 2000 Spaniards and Russians wanted to see what it felt like.
The 100 000 children who were worked to death wanted to do their part.
The hundreds of children whose eyes were removed needed glasses anyway.
The thousands of women and children who were raped were asking for it by dressing so provocatively in those prison uniforms.
The hundreds of thousands of people used for medical experiments volunteered.
The thousands of men and young boys who were castrated and immasculated didn't want to have children anyway. The women who were impregnated wanted them.
The thousands of people whose brains and other organs were removed while they were conscious didn't want them anyway.
The thousands of people whose limbs were removed while conscious and limbs from other people were sewn on in transplant attempts wanted to be taller.
The hundreds of thousands of people injected with typhus, cholera, tuberculosis were accidents from misread labels.
The thousands of people whose tattoos were cut out wanted to get new tattoos.
The thousands of people who were skinned alive for lamp shades and ornaments wanted to contribute to the home decorating industry.
The people who were decapitated so that their heads could be used as paperweights knew how important a tidy desk is.
The crates full of hearts, kidneys, lungs, skeletons, skulls, faces and heads sent to the Schutzstaffel Medical Agency in Graz were all donated.

Anybody who truly believes this is a coward, a sociopath and a liar. Anybody who rejoices at the death of millions of human beings deserves our pity, for this is a truly empty person. These people think nothing of murdering millions of Jews but forget that about 5 million Christians, Muslims, Africans, Asians, atheists and other people from all over Europe were also tortured and murdered, including the physically and mentally disabled, political prisoners and over 1 million children. Denying this only denies your own humanity. Especially if it's only for a tiny piece of land surrounded by much larger pieces of Arab land.

If you want to believe in the Holocaust myth that is your prerogative.

But the evidence is very slim.

And the so called facts are artificially contrived.

In order to support the warped Zionist agenda.

If you want to believe in the Holocaust myth that is your prerogative.

But the evidence is very slim.

And the so called facts are artificially contrived.

In order to support the warped Zionist agenda.

But we know you are a liar Sunni Man.

I have no man in my life?

Damn, I did not know that. Thanks for letting me know.

I was talking about someone besides your weekly paying customers.

Someone whose name wasn't John :cool:

Now we see Sunni Man's morals come out again. Calling women he disagrees with whores. That's a seriously moral judgment to make.

Doubly so when he complains about the morals of the West. :cuckoo:

Dopey you are the one who keeps using that term.

Not once did I come out and call her that.

But it is telling on your part that she never has denied it.

Just saying. :cool:

You didn't call her that but it's telling that she never denied it? --> ROFLMFAO @ U

^^ This is the real Sunni Man people.

Note

I feel badly for you.

I agree that the slave labor camps were terrible places

And that many of the inmates died of disease and starvation and also overwork.

But I do not believe the camps were set up to kill people on an industrial scale as the Zionist claim.

history will disagree...the nazi's had worked on many methods of execution...to perfect a method of killing jews and others as efficiently and as quickly as possible.

Reinhard Heydrich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

excellent bio of heydrich that chronicles his research into killing.....

so yes the camps were to kill as many as possible as fast as possible...

also the camp placement allowed the camps to be ignored for as long as possible...

Reinhard Heidrick was one of the original people who were proponents of rounding up the Jews and putting them into camps. But he was assassinated in 1942 before he can totally implement his ideas.

Even in the WikiLeaks link that you provided. Shows that he wanted the Jews rounded up and placed in camps but never advocated any type of mass murder, just deportation.

Reinhard Heidrick was one of the original people who were proponents of rounding up the Jews and putting them into camps. But he was assassinated in 1942 before he can totally implement his ideas.

Even in the WikiLeaks link that you provided. Shows that he wanted the Jews rounded up and placed in camps but never advocated any type of mass murder, just deportation.

o please....read more than the quick link...read one of his bios.....he spent much of his time developing killing methods....one was a wagon ...enclosed....he would put people in the wagon and tow it behind the car with a hose from the exhaust into the wagon.....but that was too slow....dont deny history....

Forum List

Back