Rudy has enough dirt......

1Badnana65

Rookie
Aug 13, 2019
on the President to bury all of us 10 times over! Donald has made a terrible mistake; Rudy is no Michael Cohen. Here's my prediction....the President is going to throw Rudy under the Congressional bus and try to sway the court of public opinion, Rudy is NOT going to sit back and take it. Rudy is easily as well known as Donald Trump and his pedigree until now has been impeccable (or has it?) He took down John Gotti and he was "America's Mayor" forever associated with 9/11. Donald Trump is a criminal, has always been a criminal, will always be a criminal. The beginning of the end for Donald Trump was the exit of Don McGann.

on the President to bury all of us 10 times over! Donald has made a terrible mistake; Rudy is no Michael Cohen. Here's my prediction....the President is going to throw Rudy under the Congressional bus and try to sway the court of public opinion, Rudy is NOT going to sit back and take it. Rudy is easily as well known as Donald Trump and his pedigree until now has been impeccable (or has it?) He took down John Gotti and he was "America's Mayor" forever associated with 9/11. Donald Trump is a criminal, has always been a criminal, will always be a criminal. The beginning of the end for Donald Trump was the exit of Don McGann.

First you claim Rudy has all the goods on Trump then you claim he's going to throw Rudy under the bus knowing Rudy has all the goods on Trump.

Just post in the Rubber Room from now on.

Wow. I'm distressed to hear that Rudy has enough dirt on the President to bury all of us 10 times over.

I sure hope he doesn't tell anyone about that pack of gum I swiped 50 years ago.

You better change handles now, you’re comedy toast on USMB.

Thanks for this thread. I actually laughed out loud at some of the responses

Bro trump broke no laws. He’s been under investigation for 3 1/2 years

Are you fucking retarded the man can’t take a shit without Democrats knowing how much toilet paper he used all his conversations are recorded
Goooo away

Democrats stop lynching Republicans the 1800s are over the 1960s are over you guys lost

First you claim Rudy has all the goods on Trump then you claim he's going to throw Rudy under the bus knowing Rudy has all the goods on Trump.

America is the rubber room.

Bro trump broke no laws. He’s been under investigation for 3 1/2 years

Are you fucking retarded the man can’t take a shit without Democrats knowing how much toilet paper he used all his conversations are recorded
Goooo away

Democrats stop lynching Republicans the 1800s are over the 1960s are over you guys lost
Someone's lost, yes.

Right. Because Trump is a moron. You're starting to get it, I think.
And you can’t even beat a moron in an election. :laughing0301:
Right, because I only have one vote. What a stupid post... thank you for always making me look smart...
Hilarious a moron keeps beating you.

Right, because I only have one vote. What a stupid post... thank you for always making me look smart...
Actually, that moron made the Republicans lose in 2018 by 8 million votes. Nevertheless, it's not surprising a moron won. Look at the hillbilly counties that flipped the election. I'm sure you live in one of them.

Actually, that moron made the Republicans lose in 2018 by 8 million votes. Nevertheless, it's not surprising a moron won. Look at the hillbilly counties that flipped the election. I'm sure you live in one of them.
This is supposed to be a republic not a shit eating democracy... lol

And you can’t even beat a moron the second time. :lmao:

America is the rubber room.

Sure beats whatever third-world shithole you're squatting in, comrade.

Forum List

Back