Another Holocaust Myth Exposed At Auschwitz

Oh, I'm sure you can find even more stuff to fit your agenda Sunni Man. Continue with your conspiracy theories.

Wrong forum but hey, whatever floats your anti-semitic boat.

De Gaulle, Churchhill, and Eisenhower all wrote books that comprised several volumes about their role during WWII

None of the three included one single sentence about the so called Holocaust in their books .

Which would lead one to believe that it either didn't happen or was a very minor footnote in the scheme of things.

Since when is what the NAZIs did a bad thing?

Americans didn't think that when we were forcefully sterilizing children andn passing the sterilization law in Virginina that Hitler based his laws on.

'The Germans are beating us at our own game'

De Gaulle, Churchhill, and Eisenhower all wrote books that comprised several volumes about their role during WWII

None of the three included one single sentence about the so called Holocaust in their books .

Which would lead one to believe that it either didn't happen or was a very minor footnote in the scheme of things.

Like most anti-semitic pieces of shit, you rely on lies to push your bullshit.

Eisenhower said:
The visual evidence and the verbal testimony of starvation, cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick. In one room, where they [there] were piled up twenty or thirty naked men, killed by starvation, George Patton would not even enter. He said that he would get sick if he did so. I made the visit [to Gotha] deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to “propaganda.”

Page 223. Dear General: Eisenhower's Wartime Letters to Marshall.

Neither De Gaulle nor Churchill were out in the field and experienced the holocaust first hand.

Do you just blindly repeat bullshit you get from Jew hating sites, or do you actually verify your "facts" first?

The so called Holocaust story is like a piece of swiss cheese.

It is full of holes. :cuckoo:

Perhaps a trip to the Holocaust Museum is in order for ya.

It was HORRIFIC what was done to those poor people.

To deny it occurred is pure ignorance.

I feel badly for you.

What ever convinced you it didn't happen?

I feel badly for you.

My guess would be the fact he is Muslim and he was raised to hate Jews.

I feel badly for you.

1. The Holocaust Museum is basically a propaganda piece for Jews.

2. Your thought that it was "horrific" what was done to "those poor people" is basically cultivated by the media, which in turn is owned by Jews.

3. Who says Jews weren't killed during WWII by the Nazis?

Look, one MASSIVE crowd says, "the Holocaust was the unexcusable, inexplicable torture and murder of six million Jews, no exceptions, no doubts."

Another might say, "there was no Holocaust."

Does it occur to anyone that the truth is somewhere in the middle? That the Holocaust is exaggerated because it serves a great purpose for Jews and Israel today?

Think about it.

Without "the Holocaust" as told, Jews wouldn't be victims. Israel would be just a bloodthirsty little land grab by lying Jews.

Can't have that, right?

So...

I feel badly for you.

My guess would be the fact he is Muslim and he was raised to hate Jews.

He wasn't raised Muslim he converted for a piece of ASS. But he sure learns fast.

History is full of ironies. Miscongnation like forbidden in the Nuremburg laws was still illegal in the US as late as 1970. And the supreme court case that overturned that law was called "Loving vs Virginia." Irony compounded.

Buchenwald was the first camp the US troops found, and it was found by black (segregated) troops.
the first Dachau subcamps were found by Japanese troops, whose families were living in similar camps.

It would be a better argument on Holocaust denial, if the it didn't seem to contain the subtext "it didn't happen, but it was a very good idea."

We have the records, the manifests, the piles of possessions. We have movies, pictures, eyewitness accounts. And we have folks who cheapen the suffering because they want to cause more.

I feel badly for you.

I agree that the slave labor camps were terrible places

And that many of the inmates died of disease and starvation and also overwork.

But I do not believe the camps were set up to kill people on an industrial scale as the Zionist claim.

And we have folks who cheapen the suffering because they want to cause more.
The people who cheapen the suffering are those who feel the need to inflate the numbers because otherwise it's not bad enough to serve their ends.

Nobody cares less for a Jewish life than a Zionist.

Then, of course, you have the fact that they don't even bother to mention the Roma, the Communists, the homosexuals, or anyone else who was sent to the camps.

Why is there prussian blue to be found in the delousing chambers for linens but not in the alleged gassing chambers for mass murder?

How does the plaque at Auschwitz change the number of alleged victims by millions while the official death toll remains unchanged?

Yes, the people were in terrible shape when they were found- they'd been abandoned and Germany was short on resources and could barely feed themselves, let alone the prisoners. This was compounded by negligence and disregard that resulted from the conditions of the war and the large number of unqualified guards. Malnutrition, little supplies and poor hygiene let to terrible outbreaks of disease that ravaged the inmates' ranks and discouraged any efforts to get near enough to offer any treatment. Naturally, the guards came to distance themselves from the prisoners.

None of this proves that the higher ups orchestrated anything or that there was any systemic or organized plan to commit atrocities in the camps. It just proves that war is hell, that filth and poor nutrition breed disease, that human nature is rather dark, and that what happens here can happen elsewhere.

Andersonvillesurvivor.jpg

That is a picture of a man found at Fort Sumper, also known as Andersonville, in Georgia, U.S.A.

Auschwitz-Beukenau was really no worse than Andersonville. The Nazis were no worse than the historical Jews or Alexander or numerous other conquering armies of the past. They killed more people only because they had more advanced technologies and larger populations to draw upon.

Negative Eugenics, perfected in Germany, began in England and America. Americans knew about and approved of Germany's actions and many expressed regret that we were not so open in our own attempts to purify our own population. We had no intention of trying to stop Hitler and only reluctantly entered into war with him after he declared war on us, being bound to do so by his pact with Japan. Had it not been for Japan's decision, we would have hummed right along sterilizing our own population, envying Hitler's success, and working right alongside his scientists as we continued to do for half the war.

The facts are that the Holocaust story has changed repeatedly, that the numbers do not add up, that both the United States and the Russians needed to make Hitler look as bad as possible to distract from their own crimes, and that the Zionists saw it as the perfect opportunity to manipulate public discourse and mass media in their favour. Like all good AgitProp, it is rooted in truth, but from that seed of fact has grown a useful myth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back