Rubio deputy campaign manager is homo marriage activist

‘Gay’-marriage skeletons pop out of Rubio, Cruz closets

Just another reason to NEVER trust that piece of shit Rubio.
Well gay marriage is no longer an issue. So how can this person be considered an activist?

Good point.

But would you feel the same way if he was anti-gay and actively called homosexuals names, was happy they got AIDS etc...

For a lot of GOP, it fails the "purity test".

At any rate; Rubio bad, cruz/trump good.

Good lord. I swear Odium talks more about queers more than Out magazine. lol

Who cares if someone on a Rino campaign wants to pack fudge??

How can anyone who supports trump get upset about a Rubio staffer supporting gay marriage?

Congratulations. You just thought more about butt sex today than most gay people.
A pretty ridiculous issue, Isn't it??
I find it very peculiar that homophobes are constantly thinking about male butt sex, and the second they get the chance to bring it up they do it. I think you must be working very hard to suppress some urges.

Congratulations. You just thought more about butt sex today than most gay people.
I find it very peculiar that homophobes are constantly thinking about male butt sex, and the second they get the chance to bring it up they do it. I think you must be working very hard to suppress some urges.
The federal government should have nothing to do or say with marriage, it should be a states issue.
This marriage equality shit has made marriage a meaningless institution. As far as the federal government is concerned anyone can marry as many as they want, whoever they want, whatever they want...
Hell if a transsexual wants to marry a fence post, have at it. Find a state that will do so like New York...

The federal government should have nothing to do or say with marriage, it should be a states issue.
This marriage equality shit has made marriage a meaningless institution. As far as the federal government is concerned anyone can marry as many as they want, whoever they want, whatever they want...
Hell if a transsexual wants to marry a fence post, have at it. Find a state that will do so like New York...
Oh you poor thing... :itsok:

Oh you poor thing... :itsok:
Marriage is too old fashioned for the progressive anyway...
Lol

How can anyone who supports trump get upset about a Rubio staffer supporting gay marriage?
Why's that? Does Trump have a deputy campaign manager out being a homo rights activist? Or like me he just doesn't give a shit since the SC has usurped the 10th amendment and named its self the decider on what marriage is..and the ONLY way to change it is to put people on the court that will reverse the decision.

Trump loves marriage so much he went and had three of them. lol

Forum List

Back