Rubio deputy campaign manager is homo marriage activist

rubio-bad
Cruz/Trump Good.

Ha, you dumb liberals are afraid that the first gay American might be a Republican.

Then where would your stupid memes be?

President James Buchanan was as gay as a tree full of parakeets. lol. Also a Democrat.

Ha, just a rumor promulgated by his political foes.

It was quite likely he was gay. Doesn't matter either way. He was a horrible POTUS. lol

Who cares if someone on a Rino campaign wants to pack fudge??

How in the hell is a fagot lover in any way shape or form a 'conservative'?

He is a Neocon RINO whose only fondness for conservatism is lowering taxes for corporations while fucking traditionalists and the Middle Class in the ass.

Which is why the GOP Establishment loves the shit4brains liar.

‘Gay’-marriage skeletons pop out of Rubio, Cruz closets

Just another reason to NEVER trust that piece of shit Rubio.

You do realize gay marriage is law now? That means anyone considering themselves a gay marriage activist is a bit behind the times. Hence, this is completely inconsequential news about Rubio's manager.
Tell the idiot Rubio worker that...still don't belong in republican party...shit like this is why I will never join the republican party or register as a republican...

You do realize gay marriage is law now? That means anyone considering themselves a gay marriage activist is a bit behind the times. Hence, this is completely inconsequential news about Rubio's manager.
Tell the idiot Rubio worker that...still don't belong in republican party...shit like this is why I will never join the republican party or register as a republican...

I hope they can survive without your support. lol

Don't care either way. If they won't defend what's right then they are just as bad and useless as the democraps

People scared to death of fags it appears
He should be a democrap if he wants to be a fag activist
Small tent guy eh?
I am in no tent I agree with democrats on some things,republicans on some things and I disagree with both on a lot of things.
So you're being a hypocrite then.... got it

Small tent guy eh?
I am in no tent I agree with democrats on some things,republicans on some things and I disagree with both on a lot of things.
Why's that? In your opinion anyways which doesn't really matter but love seeing people's brilliant assumptions

Don't care either way. If they won't defend what's right then they are just as bad and useless as the democraps

Defend what's right? It's the law now which means its a fucking moot point. The best thing that happened to the Republican Party is gay marriage passed before the 2016 election. Now no one needs to answer the question since it's the law. IMO true marriage is one man/one woman. That's will always be the definition of marriage for me as it will be for millions of people. The law doesn't mean shit other than politicians don't need to deal with it now.

Small tent guy eh?
Why's that? In your opinion anyways which doesn't really matter but love seeing people's brilliant assumptions
You are allowed to have agreements on opinions & positions from the left & the right but he isn't.

THAT MAKES YOU A HYPOCRITE. Assumptions are not needed to see the obvious

Small tent guy eh?
You are allowed to have agreements on opinions & positions from the left & the right but he isn't.

THAT MAKES YOU A HYPOCRITE. Assumptions are not needed to see the obvious
I don't call myself a republican. He does.

Forum List

Back