Ronald Reagan: Worst president ever

Riddle me this when did Obama sign a budget?

When does ANY Prez accept responsibility for budgets Bubba? I understand you Klowns WANT to put the entire year on Obama?

Jan 7, 2009 - The U.S. budget deficit in 2009 is projected to spike to a record $1.2 trillion, or 8.3% of gross domestic product,

CBO projects record $1.2 trillion deficit - Jan. 7, 2009

THAT WAS 13 DAYS PRE OBAMA RIGHT??

What are you Mohammad allie docking and weaving....

Answer the fucking question ..

When did Obama sign a budget?

So you don't like the way EVERY other US Prez ran Gov't AND want to treat Obama different? Weird

Perhaps something to do with Dubya's almost second great depression perhaps was the reasQUOTE?

AGAIN:

13 DAYS PRE OBAMA RIGHT

When did Obama sign a budget...

And quit being a dumb ass because I got you on the ropes...

Oh right, I'm on the ropes because Dubya refused to get a budget like EVERY other US Prez in the last 3 months of his Prez BECAUSE the US economy was in a free fall, 9%+ in 3 months, but it's Obama baby right? lol

GROW A FUKKN BRAIN BUBBA

Why not try THE USUAL CONservatives "stimulus" BS, I want to blow up that talking point too Bubs

Never could answer my question could you?

You'd have to wonder if who wrote that was even born yet during Reagan.

wait a minuet? we thought Obambam was going to swoop down and SAVE US from the Reagan and Bush's . so you're admitting he's been one big ass failure. a lot of us thinks that, so good job.

oh and I guess you're also saying Billy Boy Clinton was also a failure. so why would you keep electing Democrats to run our lives?

Let's see...president Obama inherited a total mess. The stock market had dropped about 30%, the economy was on the brink of collapse, Bush handed $780 billion to the biggest banks in the world, unemployment was at more than 7% and bleeding 750,000 jobs a month, the interest on the newly doubled national debt almost as much as the defense budget, two wars hot to trot, one totally unnecessary, etc.

Now the unemployment rate is 5.1%, we've had 66 months of consecutive job growth, the stock market has more than doubled, no U S troop is dying every day in some god-forsaken desert, etc. etc. etc. You god dammed neocons make my ass hole crave lime juice. Why don't you just go ahead and admit that you're jealous because the president's tan is better than John Boehner's?

One more thing...I'm 81 years old. In the 1980's my wife and I both worked and had good jobs. When Reagan presented his Trickle Down, tax cutting fiasco a millionaire saved enough each year to buy a new Mercedes and average Americans saved enough to buy a muffler for one.....that's the truth, there was an ad in the papers which showed examples. Since we weren't interested in a Mercedes we saved enough to buy a six pack of beer each week.

Reagan screwed up the whole deal when he slashed tax rates to 50 year lows, continued to spend like a drunk sailor and borrowed $3 trillion from foreign banks to cover the cost of the tax cuts.

He fired the PATCO union and that began the end of labor unions for the middle class:

original.jpg

6a00d83451c45669e201675ecf1529970b-550wi

inequality-p25_averagehouseholdincom.png

.................................Total U S Debt.......................................

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)
09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)
09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32
09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16
09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)
09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)
09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)
09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32
09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38 ( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)(President Clinton raised tax rates while he still had a Democrat congress)
09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00
09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)((Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)
09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Last edited:
Ronald Reagan: Worst president ever

Not even close.

That would be George Bush. 9/11...TWO wars .... total collapse of ours and the worlds economies

The devil himself couldn't have conjured up a more major cluster fuck.

wait a minuet? we thought Obambam was going to swoop down and SAVE US from the Reagan and Bush's . so you're admitting he's been one big ass failure. a lot of us thinks that, so good job.

oh and I guess you're also saying Billy Boy Clinton was also a failure. so why would you keep electing Democrats to run our lives?

Let's see...president Obama inherited a total mess. The stock market had dropped about 30%, the economy was on the brink of collapse, Bush handed $780 billion to the biggest banks in the world, unemployment was at more than 7% and bleeding 750,000 jobs a month, the interest on the newly doubled national debt almost as much as the defense budget, two wars hot to trot, one totally unnecessary, etc.

Now the unemployment rate is 5.1%, we've had 66 months of consecutive job growth, the stock market has more than doubled, no U S troop is dying every day in some god-forsaken desert, etc. etc. etc. You god dammed neocons make my ass hole crave lime juice. Why don't you just go ahead and admit that you're jealous because the president's tan is better than John Boehner's?

One more thing...I'm 81 years old. In the 1980's my wife and I both worked and had good jobs. When Reagan presented his Trickle Down, tax cutting fiasco a millionaire saved enough each year to buy a new Mercedes and average Americans saved enough to buy a muffler for one.....that's the truth, there was an ad in the papers which showed examples. Since we weren't interested in a Mercedes we saved enough to buy a six pack of beer each week.

Reagan screwed up the whole deal when he slashed tax rates to 50 year lows, continued to spend like a drunk sailor and borrowed $3 trillion from foreign banks to cover the cost of the tax cuts.

Your asshole drinks lime juice?

Damn you are one weird 81 year old...

Lmao where do we get these posters from

Again....

Reagan 1.6 trillion

Obama 8 trillion plus and counting

Last edited:

Again....

Reagan 1.6 trillion

BullShit!!!!
Obama has had to borrow over $2 trillion just to pay interest on the Bushes/Reagan debts he assumed. As far as Obama's spending, you're the one who needs educating. Historical records show the truth. Everything falls on Reagan and the Bushes. They're the ones who slashed tax rates for their rich buddies and they never cut their spending a dime:

Slowest_spending_growth_in_decades.jpeg

Last edited:

Again....

Reagan 1.6 trillion

BullShit!!!!
Obama has had to borrow over $2 trillion just to pay interest on the Bushes/Reagan debts he assumed. As far as Obama's spending, you're the one who needs educating. Historical records show the truth. Everything falls on Reagan and the Bushes. They're the ones who slashed tax rates for their rich buddies and they never cut their spending a dime:

Right on cue with the Obama bots who do not understand what it is they post.

But then again the far left does not care as they can not cite one fiscal year budget signed by Obama. As long as it is not their money they could care less..

Debt now over 18 trillion..

Again....

Reagan 1.6 trillion

BullShit!!!!

What a BS Chart LOL

So if Obama was a big spender we might have really big deficits LOL

Again....

Reagan 1.6 trillion

BullShit!!!!

What a BS Chart LOL

Do you know what the Office of Management and Budget(OMB) and the Congressional Budget Office(CBO) are? That's listed as the source of the (BS) Chart. You people should start watching and listening to something besides FAUX NEWS!!

But then again the far left does not care as they can not cite one fiscal year budget signed by Obama. As long as it is not their money they could care less..

What's the problem with that, I thought Saint Ronnie proved deficits don't matter?

:alcoholic:

What's the problem with that, I thought Saint Ronnie proved deficits don't matter?

Yep!! That worked out about as well for him as the Iran–Contra affair.

Ronald Reagan was either the most corrupt president in modern times or the most naïve......you can't have it both ways. Most folks didn't pay attention to the fact that before Reagan was sworn in he cut a deal with Iran and on the first day of his presidency the American hostages held by Iran were released. Kinda strange that almost immediately after that Iran ended up with a slough of state-of-the-art ballistic missiles. Just a coincidence I suppose. Kinda like handing a loaded Glock to a five year old.

Also I might mention that the policy of our country was to never negotiate about the release of hostages. If you do that shit a few times no U S embassy or consulate anywhere in the world could be safe for our diplomats.

Last edited:

Again....

Reagan 1.6 trillion

BullShit!!!!

What a BS Chart LOL

Do you know what the Office of Management and Budget(OMB) and the Congressional Budget Office(CBO) are? That's listed as the source of the (BS) Chart. You people should start watching and listening to something besides FAUX NEWS!!

Good thing Obama was such a fiscal Conservative or we'd have record breaking debt and deficits.

Lolollolololololo

What he proved was that it just cost $3 trillion to give the rich folks a massive tax cut. That's all modern Republicans have on their minds....more wars and less taxes. Kinda strange if you couple that with Prick Cheney clearing $25 million from his holdings in Halliburton while 4500 young Americans were dying in the sand. The only reason Republicans want to declare wars and military action is one thing:
"The money corporations will clear and the fact that their own kids will never have to be a part of it."

Richard Nixon ended the military draft and he knew exactly what he was doing.

Again....

Reagan 1.6 trillion

BullShit!!!!

What a BS Chart LOL

Good thing Obama was such a fiscal Conservative or we'd have record breaking debt and deficits.

Lolollolololololo

You know what??? You're so stupid that you're pitiful.

When Obama took the helm the annual interest on the existing Reagan/Bushes debt cost nearly as much each year as the defense budget. You folks just don't get it. You can't cut taxes and spend more without borrowing money. If you want a primer in how to balance a budget look at the Clinton years:

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)
09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)
09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32
09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38 ( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)(President Clinton raised tax rates while he still had a Democrat congress)

And then along came slow talking, slow walkin' George W. Bush, cut taxes for the rich folks twice and doubled the national debt from $5.7 trillion to $12 trillion

Last edited:
When does ANY Prez accept responsibility for budgets Bubba? I understand you Klowns WANT to put the entire year on Obama?

Jan 7, 2009 - The U.S. budget deficit in 2009 is projected to spike to a record $1.2 trillion, or 8.3% of gross domestic product,

What are you Mohammad allie docking and weaving....

Answer the fucking question ..

When did Obama sign a budget?

So you don't like the way EVERY other US Prez ran Gov't AND want to treat Obama different? Weird

Perhaps something to do with Dubya's almost second great depression perhaps was the reasQUOTE?

AGAIN:

13 DAYS PRE OBAMA RIGHT

When did Obama sign a budget...

And quit being a dumb ass because I got you on the ropes...

Oh right, I'm on the ropes because Dubya refused to get a budget like EVERY other US Prez in the last 3 months of his Prez BECAUSE the US economy was in a free fall, 9%+ in 3 months, but it's Obama baby right? lol

GROW A FUKKN BRAIN BUBBA

Why not try THE USUAL CONservatives "stimulus" BS, I want to blow up that talking point too Bubs

Never could answer my question could you?

Sorry, are you still sticking with those right wing talking points and treating Obama different than EVERY other US Prez because Dubya's handed him a flaming pile of shit?

Again....

Reagan 1.6 trillion

Static dollars AND CONservative "math"? lol

Again....

Reagan 1.6 trillion

BullShit!!!!

What a BS Chart LOL

Trug Bubba, of course it didn't help that Dubya took US from the 20% of GDP revenues Clinton got US back up to (like Carter) down to Ike's 15% of GDP, Pre Medicare, WHILE he blew up spending!

Again....

Reagan 1.6 trillion

BullShit!!!!

Weird, how does Gov't function without budgets Bubba?

Yep, GOP know how to defund Gov't AS they blow up spending though..

Again....

Reagan 1.6 trillion

BullShit!!!!

What a BS Chart LOL

Lolollolololololo

I guess we can bust your income by 25% and blow up spending over 8 years by about 70% then crash your car into the tree and hand it to your brother and then you would blame your brother too right?

Federal_Spending_Bush_Vs_Obama.png

you forgot to mention the part in tripling the debt in only 8 years how it was more than any other president COMBINED.:biggrin:

They of course dont want to learn after you took them to school there with this excellent informative post so they of course will close their eyes and cover their ears to these pesky facts.:biggrin::beer:

Reagan = 1.6 trillion

Obama = 8 trillion plus and counting

Facts suck don't it silly girl born in 84

Static dollars? LMAOROG

BTW, Obama's first budget began Oct 1, 2009, nearly $12 trillion in debt AND Dubya's/GOP policies (UNFUNDED tax cuts, UNFUNDED wars, UNFUNDED Medicare expansion, the housing ponzi scheme, etc) CONtinue to haunt Obama!
Riddle me this when did Obama sign a budget?

You're wasting your time. Some of these pubs would bitch if he signed, or if he didn't sign. Obsessing over Obama is the only life they have it seem like.
as i said,the reaganut worshippers backed up against the wall with pesky irrefutable facts on reagan,always retreat knowing they are cornered and change the subject talking about Obamas corruption and dodging facts about Reagan so yeah,they indeed are a waste of time.

Forum List

Back