Ronald Reagan: Worst president ever

You'd have to wonder if who wrote that was even born yet during Reagan.

wait a minuet? we thought Obambam was going to swoop down and SAVE US from the Reagan and Bush's . so you're admitting he's been one big ass failure. a lot of us thinks that, so good job.

oh and I guess you're also saying Billy Boy Clinton was also a failure. so why would you keep electing Democrats to run our lives?

Last edited:

most of the people on that site are like a bunch of spoiled little snots

they are little slave to the Democrat party. It would be cute except they vote for our lives and who want's someone with that much hate voting for their life?
Born in 84. Old enough to remember my parents troubles thanks to that asshole.

And one came from the dailykos so that should tell you all you need to know

you'll find a bunch of hateful snots over there. so don't waste your time

and never heard of some consortium news or whatever it's called

Ronald Reagan: Worst President Ever? | Consortiumnews

No shit. Sad its taken almost 30 years to realize this. The man destroyed America for normal every day Americans and set it on a path for the rich and only the rich.
But he is not even Jewish! How could he be able to do such a thing as not be Jewish. Oh wait I bet you have a conspiracy theory behind it. Some Jews in congress used mind control on him or he was a closeted Jew!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they are little slave to the Democrat party. It would be cute except they vote for our lives and who want's someone with that much hate voting for their life?
Again I thought all the world's problems were caused by the Jew! Reagan must have been a Jew or how is you Jew obsessed and Jew hating mind going to rationalize this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronald Reagan: Worst President Ever? | Consortiumnews

No shit. Sad its taken almost 30 years to realize this. The man destroyed America for normal every day Americans and set it on a path for the rich and only the rich.
that is why Reagan is worshipped by the LAMESTREAM media and our corrupt school system because he was the one who got the ball rolling for the destruction of america which each president has expanded upon.He was the grandfather of them who got the ball rolling and because of that,the media puts him on a pedastal.

wait a minuet? we thought Obambam was going to swoop down and SAVE US from the Reagan and Bush's . so you're admitting he's been one big ass failure. a lot of us thinks that, so good job.

oh and I guess you're also saying Billy Boy Clinton was also a failure. so why would you keep electing Democrats to run our lives?

I bet you were even living in a trailer park back then

And one came from the dailykos so that should tell you all you need to know

you'll find a bunch of hateful snots over there. so don't waste your time

and never heard of some consortium news or whatever it's called
the reaganut apologist hard at work as usual.:blahblah:

wonder when crusader retard will come along and start tooting Reagans horn as well.That guy takes it so personal and goes into meltdown when the truth is exposed about his idol.Much worse than stephanie does.

Here are some pesky little facts that stephanie,crusader retard and the other reaganut worshippers cant get around.actual facts being reported back then from the 1980's how reagan ruined the economy.they can only whine and cry in defeat how their hero has been exposed.:up::rofl::lmao:

and here is a real in depth viewing of the most corrupt administration ever at the time in this one hour video.the author of this book really does an excellent job of exposing this fraud president.:beer:

Last edited:

You were born in 84 and you remember the troubles your parents' had when Reagan left office when you were 4? You might not remember the atomic clock, the Soviet Union and missed the humiliating hostage crisis.
As you became more aware, did you notice an expanding economy and full employment in the era ushered in by Reaganomics which neither Clinton nor Blair in Britain dare contest?

Last edited:
Reagan beat 1st term loser Jimmie Carter in a landslide after Carter bungled everything from foreign policy (the Iran hostages) to domestic issues (the misery index and long lines at the gas pumps). Reagan had his faults but damn he made us proud about our Country again. Democrats don't have it their genes to make us proud. Oh yeah, the Country prospered under Reagan.

Really? You were what? Five years old when he left office? Most likely four unless you were born in January...

I'm gonna call bullshit...

I was twenty in 1984. I remember the Reagan years well. I remember how well my folks were doing. I remember how well I was doing. I remember how well my friends and there families were doing...

Now, I'm not going to sit here a say Reagan was the "greatest President ever," he wasn't. But he is far from the worst...

Forum List

Back