Ex-conservative brutally blasts Trump as worst president in U.S. history

What do you care about big cities run by democrats?

Funny how this is your only issue and you think you're going to win on it. How cute.

U.S. job growth totaled 275,000 in February​

I live in Chicago. Why shouldn't I care that Biden's border fuck ups and Brandon Johnson's sanctuary city fuck ups are fucking up Chicago?

Funny how this is your only issue and you think you're going to win on it.

It's not the only issue, but it's a pretty fucking big issue.

I live in Chicago. Why shouldn't I care that Biden's border fuck ups and Brandon Johnson's sanctuary city fuck ups are fucking up Chicago?

Funny how this is your only issue and you think you're going to win on it.

It's not the only issue, but it's a pretty fucking big issue.

Oh I've been to IL. You are most certainly over run by illegals. Who's employing them? Illegal employers. The government/law should go after illegal employers. It looks like Tiawana in parts of IL.

B. You're in IL? You're gonna lose in November.

C. Maybe you should move to a red state where they also hire illegals. Are you competing with them for jobs? Well you'll be competing with them in red states.

D. Republicans want to play wack a mole with illegals. But never go after the American criminals who are drawing them to us. Illegal employers. Wake up.

E. Now is when you defend illegal employers. Go.

Oh I've been to IL. You are most certainly over run by illegals. Who's employing them? Illegal employers. The government/law should go after illegal employers. It looks like Tiawana in parts of IL.

B. You're in IL? You're gonna lose in November.

C. Maybe you should move to a red state where they also hire illegals. Are you competing with them for jobs? Well you'll be competing with them in red states.

D. Republicans want to play wack a mole with illegals. But never go after the American criminals who are drawing them to us. Illegal employers. Wake up.

E. Now is when you defend illegal employers. Go.

The government/law should go after illegal employers.

Sounds good. Let's start with E-Verify. Fine employers that don't use it.
Deport illegals who are detected with it.
And then whenever the government interacts with an illegal, let's deport them too.

Republicans want to play wack a mole with illegals.

Biden wants to rush them in.

The government/law should go after illegal employers.

Sounds good. Let's start with E-Verify. Fine employers that don't use it.
Deport illegals who are detected with it.
And then whenever the government interacts with an illegal, let's deport them too.

Republicans want to play wack a mole with illegals.

Biden wants to rush them in.
Let them in legally? Why not? He will vet them first right?

Trump was indeed the worst president ever. On top of that, the most corrupt. As a country we must Wake up.

Ex-conservative brutally blasts Trump as worst president in U.S. history​

Donald Trump's efforts to arouse hate and undermine elections make him the worst president in U.S. history, according to a Washington Post columnist.

Jennifer Rubin, a self-described ex-conservative, writes that the 45th president and his MAGA mantra pines to return to a golden age back in time.

"Wielding nostalgia for a bygone era — one that is invariably mischaracterized — is a favorite weapon for fascist movements (Make America Great Again), harking back to a time before their nation was “polluted” by malign forces," she writes.

But Rubin contends too may are experiencing selective amnesia, propping up the good and erasing the bad of the 1950s, an era to which conservatives would like to see the nation return.

"What we have not had before is a president who rejected democracy, attempted to retain power by force and wound up indicted on 91 criminal counts," according to Rubin. "So yes, four-times-indicted Donald Trump was worse than every president who preceded him.

Bless that woman, she speaks the truth.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
People crossing the border seeking asylum aren't illegal aliens stupid.

If they aren't crossing at a port of entry, they are entering illegally.
If they aren't a US citizen when they enter illegally, they're an illegal alien.
Making a fake asylum claim, because they know Biden will let them in, doesn't make them a legal alien.

Thanks for that laugh.

Last month the House GOP were hanging all their hopes on a russian liar. Similar to how most of Bush's "intelligence" on Iraq came from one bad source. LOL
I don't know who the fuck you're taking about. Give me a link to an article.

I don't know who the fuck you're taking about. Give me a link to an article.

A step-by-step guide to how one debunked story fueled Republicans’ Biden impeachment effort​

When you look at the facts now, it seems ridiculous and incredible – a single, unverified FBI interview blows up into public allegations against the president of the United States and fuels plans for his impeachment.

But it has taken months of incremental developments to arrive at this point, and there are many unanswered questions in the developing saga of Alexander Smirnov.....

Four years of peace, economic prosperity and energy security. Trump was one of the two best presidents in my lifetime. I look forward to voting for him again.
Four years of chaos, growing debt, environmental setbacks, corruption, incompetence, the COVID disaster, instability, violations of law, stonewalling investigations, firing IG's, firing corrupt members of the cabinet, fractured alliances, idiotic tariffs, failure to secure the border, nepotism, lies, topped off by an insurrection.

While I would enjoy shooting you. I find a knife more personal. So, knee shots only. Whoever would have thought that democrats would become so evil that they actually worshipped Satan and killed babies?
If you were a Democrat you could have boxes and boxes of votes to give for your country. You could have an 18-wheeler truck of votes to give for your country. And a printer next to a voting machine to print off even more just in case.

Trump was indeed the worst president ever. On top of that, the most corrupt. As a country we must Wake up.

Donald Trump's efforts to arouse hate and undermine elections make him the worst president in U.S. history, according to a Washington Post columnist.

Jennifer Rubin, a self-described ex-conservative, writes that the 45th president and his MAGA mantra pines to return to a golden age back in time.

"Wielding nostalgia for a bygone era — one that is invariably mischaracterized — is a favorite weapon for fascist movements (Make America Great Again), harking back to a time before their nation was “polluted” by malign forces," she writes.

But Rubin contends too may are experiencing selective amnesia, propping up the good and erasing the bad of the 1950s, an era to which conservatives would like to see the nation return.

"What we have not had before is a president who rejected democracy, attempted to retain power by force and wound up indicted on 91 criminal counts," according to Rubin. "So yes, four-times-indicted Donald Trump was worse than every president who preceded him.

The Lawfare being promoted is morally wrong…

While I would enjoy shooting you. I find a knife more personal. So, knee shots only. Whoever would have thought that democrats would become so evil that they actually worshipped Satan and killed babies?
They've always been that evil. The surprising thing is that now they're open about it.

In England, in 1775, James Burgh wrote a three volume treatise, "Political Disquisitions". In volume 3, all the way back to 1775, he felt the need to include an entire chapter titled, "Of Lewdness". He spoke for many pages on the evils and perversions of the political elite, including wife swapping, rape, sex with children, and pretty much every bit of debauchery happening that long ago as is happening in our society today. He makes an interesting argument that, at least in the case of lewdness, Christians should be more like non-Christians of almost any denomination of the time. He pointed out that Christians then were mocked and laughed at for the debauchery happening in Christian society.

They absolutely should have been banned as absolute evil at the end of the Civil War.

Man, fuck you. You guys have no proof of any crime bt Joe Biden, no proof of a stolen electioon but you swear both happened and yyet you want us to show you proof of everything. The mf stood behind a podium teling his supporters the election was stolen, they were losing their country, they must fight and to go to the capital and he would go with them. That's proof.
Wow, this post should be in the dictionary as an example of ‘snowflake’

We would not have this invasion if we opened the border to hunting. Sell permits.
The wall should be completed and automated machine guns all along the length of it. If anyone approaches within 5 feet on the other side of the wall, they should be killed automatically without consideration of anything other than that they approached the wall.

The lives saved by that would be several hundred per year. The women who would not be raped because of that would be in the hundreds of thousands. The children not raped and not sold into sexual slavery would be in the tens of thousands. And all of these are per-year numbers.

The most that would ever be shot by such machine guns would be three. After that, the border would be 100 per cent secure with absolutely no one attempting to violate it. So by killing ever about half as many as are dying in a week violating our border today, we could solve the problem for ever.

The most humanitarian thing we can do is to complete the wall and put machine guns on it that are triggered by the mere act of approaching the wall.

Many of us want to put our nation in first place in the world and make damn sure it stays there. We don’t want to apologize to everybody for our success like Obama did.

While our nation is far from perfect it is a hell of a lot better than almost all other nations. We also can improve and become a better nation to live in.

We can once again become the absolute best place to live in the world. Our nation can be truly GREAT once again. Plus it can be great for all races and genders. People can gain true equality and everybody can have a fair chance to succeed. Of course we have a lot of work to do to reach that high level of success but we can do it with good leadership. One thing that would help is to reduce the level of corruption in our government.

One thing we can learn from Joe Biden’s open Mexican Border is that people from all over the world are willing to come to our nation hoping for a better life. They see our nation as a land of opportunity and look forward to enjoying the freedoms we have. Right now we might not be the best place to live but we are close.

Historians are all leftwing propagandists on the government payroll.

Some of the strongest defenders of the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment have advanced degrees in History. There are historians and there are those who claim to be historians. One might have a legitimate PhD in History but might be a political activist and not a historian at all. \

I wouldn't trash historians as a group. There are far too many good ones for that.

Forum List

Back