Ronald Reagan: Worst president ever

So, the arms were used to fight Saddam's Iraq and release US hostages and the profits went to fight the communists?

No wonder Reagan succeeded in just about everything he did!

CJhehJOUEAEE8a5.jpg
you forgot to mention the part in tripling the debt in only 8 years how it was more than any other president COMBINED.:biggrin:

They of course dont want to learn after you took them to school there with this excellent informative post so they of course will close their eyes and cover their ears to these pesky facts.:biggrin::beer:

Reagan = 1.6 trillion

Obama = 8 trillion plus and counting

Facts suck don't it silly girl born in 84

A shtload of that debt were 2 wars that were accounted for off the books b4 Obama took office.

So, the arms were used to fight Saddam's Iraq and release US hostages and the profits went to fight the communists?

CJhehJOUEAEE8a5.jpg
you forgot to mention the part in tripling the debt in only 8 years how it was more than any other president COMBINED.:biggrin:

They of course dont want to learn after you took them to school there with this excellent informative post so they of course will close their eyes and cover their ears to these pesky facts.:biggrin::beer:

Reagan = 1.6 trillion

A shtload of that debt were 2 wars that were accounted for off the books b4 Obama took office.

How many socks you have ?

CJhehJOUEAEE8a5.jpg

Reagan = 1.6 trillion

Zero. I don't do multiple IDs on any message board I'm on.

Reagan = 1.6 trillion

Ok if you want to talk honest are you going to admit the 70's sucked with Nixion, Ford and Carter????

Reagan, Bush Sr and Clinton brought us back from it....

?????

Bush Jr and Obama sucked the big time white donkey balls....

So where do we go from here? Hillary...

A lying bitch?

Reagan = 1.6 trillion

Ok if you want to talk honest are you going to admit the 70's sucked with Nixion, Ford and Carter????

?????

A lying bitch?

Nixon was a criminal. Bush Sr was totally removed from the real world of working shmucks. Carter is a great humanitarian, but was a lousy prez. Baby Bush was a puppet of a shadow government that ran this country & were all part of Reagan/Daddy Bush's inner circle. Obama was a disappointment, but no where near the disaster rwnj whackadoodles make him out to be. I am not a Hillary fan & never was. She is not my first choice for prez, if you ever took a look at my siggy, you would figure that out... but I will vote for her if she is the nominee because I am looking past the Presidency & focused on the Supreme Court. No doubt at least one, if not more will be replaced.

There, is that good enough?

Reagan = 1.6 trillion

?????

A lying bitch?

70'S SUCKED BECAUSE Nixon's wage and price controls that Ford kept up and OPECS monopolistic activity that harmed the world 1973-1980....

People forget the VAST majority of "dereg" that Ronnie did, started under Carter, what did Carter in was the hostage crisis's failed rescue

Ronnie was smart enough to stay with Carter's guy, Volker however

Reagan = 1.6 trillion

?????

A lying bitch?

Nixon was a criminal. Bush Sr was totally removed from the real world of working shmucks. Carter is a great humanitarian, but was a lousy prez. Baby Bush was a puppet of a shadow government that ran this country & were all part of Reagan/Daddy Bush's inner circle. Obama was a disappointment, but no where near the disaster rwnj whackadoodles make him out to be. I am not a Hillary fan & never was. She is not my first choice for prez, if you ever took a look at my siggy, you would figure that out... but I will vote for her if she is the nominee because I am looking past the Presidency & focused on the Supreme Court. No doubt at least one, if not more will be replaced.

Ahhh I get it now....you don't give a crap, you just want to legislate from the bench.......

Bet now you are a retired union worker...and scared about your pension...

?????

A lying bitch?

Ahhh I get it now....you don't give a crap, you just want to legislate from the bench.......

I care a great deal, which IS why I am focused on SCOTUS. I want Citizen's United overturned & I want Roe v Wade preserved. I'm a 53 year old homemaker, have been one for 28 years when I knew I was gonna be a mother, I'm married for 30 years & the only thing you got right is I am pro union, although I never was a member because it wasn't available for the work I performed when I was in the workforce.

BTW, you know who else was pro Union? Dwight D Eisenhower... a Republican & General in the US Army.

Not even close.

That would be George Bush. 9/11...TWO wars .... total collapse of ours and the worlds economies

The devil himself couldn't have conjured up a more major cluster fuck.
yeah not worst president ever.Bush junior EASILY makes Reagan look like Martin Luther King.lol

Like I said earlier,each president since the gipper has been worst than the previous one so not the worst ever but for sure beyond a doubt the worst president ever AT THE TIME worse than all presidents before him up till then.

Obama is worse than Bush though because it is one thing to commit the crime but to cover up that persons crimes is even the worse crime.Not only that he has expanded what Bush got started so Obama is worst ever.

I'm pretty sure that some powerful men "Splained it" to Obama that if he made a crusade to prosecute the players that destroyed the economy and those that pressured Bush to go to war that Obama would have a very unfortunate accident.

I would go along with that to an extent.If that was Carter you were talking about I would go along with that completely but with Obama I cant because the elite knew what they getting with Obama before he became president.

He was already corrupt before getting into office.He had connections to the CIA just as Bush Jr did before getting elected.Kissinger was his mentor way before getting elected.

Carter was the last president we had before going into the white house who had intentions of trying to do the right thing to serve the people instead of the bankers.

He was the last president we had who wasnt a war criminal and actually had morals.He had his faults be he wasnt a war criminal just as every president since him has been.

WHAT??? You don't buy that Reagan was a sitting president for all of around 5 minutes and the Iran hostages were released??? Normally those kind of negotiations even if heading for a positive outcome takes months ..even years. Still Americans didn't think twice that Reagan HAD to have been involved with the Iranians LONG before he was elected. Nope ...Americans are incredibly naive.

Then you're giving credit to Jimmy Carter for their release? I don't think so. Reagan cut a deal behind the scenes then sent them a slough of state-of-the-art ballistic missiles to pay the difference. It didn't even end there...they got caught in that three way Iran/Contra affair.....'course Ronnie boy claimed he didn't even know it was going on. Maybe his alzheimers set in about that time.

"I Did Not Send Missiles To That Country"

I'll remind you of something a lot worse than that.

October 23, 1983, in Beirut Lebanon two truck bombs struck separate buildings housing military forces and killed 299 American and allied forces...281 American marines.

What did the gipper do?? That's right sport's fans....he pulled all our forces out of the country. There's a really good chance that if we had blown their asses to kingdom come we wouldn't even be having to screw around with them now.

Where did you get THAT inference? Carter was a well meaning man with no clue how government works at the presidential level. I thought I was pretty clear that Reagan or his associates had dealings with Iran before the election.

CJhehJOUEAEE8a5.jpg

Reagan = 1.6 trillion

All the debt was on the books when Bush left office.
Durr.

CJhehJOUEAEE8a5.jpg

Reagan = 1.6 trillion

Durr.

And Iraq contained WMD.

durr durr DURR.

I at least have the intelligence to not spend every free moment I have here.

Christ dude, GET A FUCKING LIFE !

So NO, you can't refute a damn thing. Thanks anyways Bubba

wpid-10387610_434253260071523_4819965644037831663_n.jpg

If you have three kids make sure you find time for them.

Kids are grown dumbass, thanks for your "concern" however

They ran away from your dumb ass @ two months old...

They couldn't handle the talking points from what ever crazy revisionist Mary Hartman Mary Hartman or Benson show you watched.....

Fruit loop..

3a23a008fd4d8b7154bde23ff4ead226.651x439x1.jpg

Lol ! You should talk Mr No Life ! :biggrin:

Reagan = 1.6 trillion

Durr.

And Iraq contained WMD.

durr durr DURR.

Durr.

The Deficit Explained And Fiscal Conservatism Debunked (In Two Graphs)

DeficitSince1940.jpg

TwoSantasTheory.jpg

Note that the last five times we’ve had budget surpluses (four of them were Clinton budgets), revenue was near 20% of GDP. So that is a good guideline for the minimum size of govt Americans actually want in the modern age. But the Clinton surpluses were squandered in the Bush years when revenue dropped to below 15% of GDP and spending soared to 25%.

Not even close.

That would be George Bush. 9/11...TWO wars .... total collapse of ours and the worlds economies

The devil himself couldn't have conjured up a more major cluster fuck.
yeah not worst president ever.Bush junior EASILY makes Reagan look like Martin Luther King.lol

Like I said earlier,each president since the gipper has been worst than the previous one so not the worst ever but for sure beyond a doubt the worst president ever AT THE TIME worse than all presidents before him up till then.

Obama is worse than Bush though because it is one thing to commit the crime but to cover up that persons crimes is even the worse crime.Not only that he has expanded what Bush got started so Obama is worst ever.

How the hell do you figure Obama is worse than W. Bush? Bush gave two tax cuts to the wealthiest people in the country, continued to spend at an even higher rate, doubled the national debt from $5.7 trillion to $12 trillion and left jobs bleeding off at 750,000 a month and an unemployment rate of 7.5%, wrecked the stock market, handed nearly a trillion dollars to the banks as he left office, sent 4500 young Americans to their death and got another 35,000 seriously wounded in a totally cooked up and unnecessary war in Iraq, etc.
The president has brought the nation back to an unemployment rate of 5.1% and we've had 66 consecutive months of job growth not to mention that the stock market has just about doubled. As far as Obama's big spending debt.....he has had to borrow over $2 trillion just to pay annual interest on the debt which was there when he took over. Check Obama's spending...it's a matter of record. I keep telling you folks to watch some news channel except Faux News:

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg

*NOTICE THAT THE BIG MONEY BUSH GAVE THE BANKS
WAS REASSIGNED TO OBAMA'S FIRST BUDGET

All this while putting up with a load of Republican bullshit:

*NOTICE THAT THE BIG MONEY BUSH GAVE THE BANKS
WAS REASSIGNED TO OBAMA'S FIRST BUDGET

Bush didn't give money to the banks, moron.

The hell he didn't ASSHOLE!!

Weren't you paying attention? News articles about big banks continuing to party and hold conferences all over the country hit the papers right after he handed them nearly $800 billion. 'Course that wasn't quite as much as he spent on an unnecessary war in Iraq. Bush will be known forever about the shape the economy was in when he left office and how close we came to a crash like Hoover's in the late 1920's. As a matter of fact if Hoover had been able to do the same thing Bush did the depression would have more than likely just been a bad recession.

?????

A lying bitch?

I care a great deal, which IS why I am focused on SCOTUS. I want Citizen's United overturned & I want Roe v Wade preserved. I'm a 53 year old homemaker, have been one for 28 years when I knew I was gonna be a mother, I'm married for 30 years & the only thing you got right is I am pro union, although I never was a member because it wasn't available for the work I performed when I was in the workforce.

BTW, you know who else was pro Union? Dwight D Eisenhower... a Republican & General in the US Army.

Eisenhower appointed Earl Warren to the bench and later called it one of his biggest mistakes.

I guess he wasn't always right....though he did recognize his mistakes.

DeficitSince1940.jpg

TwoSantasTheory.jpg

Note that the last five times we’ve had budget surpluses (four of them were Clinton budgets), revenue was near 20% of GDP. So that is a good guideline for the minimum size of govt Americans actually want in the modern age. But the Clinton surpluses were squandered in the Bush years when revenue dropped to below 15% of GDP and spending soared to 25%.

Indeed!!
Don't waste your cyber breath on these Fox News watching neocons. Did you know that several polls have shown that folks who watch Fox News are less informed and up to date on the news that people who don't watch any kind of news reports at all?? It's been studied and they are such right wingers that nothing they hear anywhere else actually impacts them. In other words they are and will always be uneducated about the news.

DeficitSince1940.jpg

TwoSantasTheory.jpg

Indeed!!
Don't waste your cyber breath on these Fox News watching neocons. Did you know that several polls have shown that folks who watch Fox News are less informed and up to date on the news that people who don't watch any kind of news reports at all?? It's been studied and they are such right wingers that nothing they hear anywhere else actually impacts them. In other words they are and will always be uneducated about the news.

You can prove these people watch Fox News ?

You are good.

DeficitSince1940.jpg

TwoSantasTheory.jpg

Indeed!!

Says the far left drone that supports Obama illegal wars..

DeficitSince1940.jpg

TwoSantasTheory.jpg

You must REALLY hate Obama deficits no?

Forum List

Back