Romney / Rubio 2012

It would be a strong ticket.

Mitt and Cain would prolly lose being Cain is an idiot and your VP should be up to speed on things like how the country operates.

Besides, I dont think hispanics are going to vote for someone just because they are hispanic. Most I've met aren't racist.

Rubio would all but guarantee a Florida win for the GOP.

I don't think the GOP will have a difficult time with Florida either way.

And I dont know that it will matter much of Gov. Corbett successfullly lobbies the change in allocation of Electorial college votes in PA. Which I hope he does. It's only right that the red areas of Pennyslvania don't lose their votes because of two blue cities.

Besides, I dont think hispanics are going to vote for someone just because they are hispanic. Most I've met aren't racist.

That's not it at all.

Republicans have been very anti-hispanic for quite some time. Bush was different, but for the most part..there is some very belligerent attitudes towards hispanics from Conservatives in general.

Republicans aren't anti any group, aside from Democrats

All I know is Mitt is going to need a fucking hella conservative VP being he is a flip flopping pussy.

People want Obama out of the WH like people wanted Bush out, Mitt just feels like more of the same old shit though to most people, and he is...

Mitt and Cain would prolly lose being Cain is an idiot and your VP should be up to speed on things like how the country operates.

Ive seen absolutely no evidence that Cain is an idiot.

Cain: "I do not have an answer for you on that"

Cain is the only person on stage that in almost every debate has 1 question that he know ZERO about...

Cain is the only person on stage that in almost every debate has 1 question that he know ZERO about...

It's better to remain silent and look the fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

It's better to remain silent and look the fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Unless you happen to be on stage running for President of the USA... Have you heard his position on foreign policy? It's a giant copout. More or less Cain’s position on foreign policy is "whatever I'm told to do once I'm President works." He says he will look at his small minded 3 point plan but we all know what he is really saying he has no fucking clue.

Not to mention the whole Muslim thing, gah….

Rubio can't run. He is not a natural born citizen. His parents weren't American citizens before his birth.

Forum List

Back